Author Topic: Elvis Costello went over to the other side  (Read 873 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Elvis Costello went over to the other side
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 10:56:17 PM »
He has been on the fudge-packing side for a while. Yimach schmo. PS is it just a coincidence or does he look exactly like Michael Faggot?

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 11:11:48 PM »
A desperate plea to "revive" his "career".  And its not so much he is a has-been, its more the case that he is a never-was.  The 'Palestinian' cause attracts all sorts of malcontents.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 07:12:44 AM »
That drug addict santana is also on the list.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2010, 07:21:30 AM »
Where can we buy products made in settlements to offset these stupid boycotts?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2010, 07:54:25 AM »

Christians for Israel-organisations usually sell Israeli made things.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2010, 07:58:55 AM »

Christians for Israel-organisations usually sell Israeli made things.

Yes but some of those are corrupt, and Israel-made could come from Arabs in Israel. I would want to make sure it actually came from, at least, Jews in Israel, and best if it came from the actual settlements.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2010, 08:47:21 AM »

Wonderful.
He's concerened about the phillistines.
How nice, the butt-plug is worried about the nice terrorists.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2010, 01:35:47 PM »
Don't boycott him without also boycotting his wife - the highly acclaimed jazz singer/pianist from Vancouver, British Columbia.

And to say you're going to boycott Costello also means that you must also boycott Garrison Keilor, and never again tune in "The Prairie Home Companion" on your radios, because Keilor regularly promotes his appearances and has him as a guest.

And you must also boycott any promoters or concert venues which continue booking both Costello as well as his wife.

And that includes your boycotting those stadiums, halls, and clubs where they regularly appear by NEVER AGAIN attending shows there.

Do I actually believe that all of the "loud voices of protest calling for boycott of Elvis Costello and Roger Waters actually intend to act on their statements"?

No, I don't.

Not in the slightest.

I think almost all of it is a lot of 'hot air', and that these people will be regularly buying tickets and supporting music venues which will continue to book Costello, Pink Floyd, and Annie Lennox.

It only stands to reason that if you believe Costello and Roger Waters are NAZIs, then you must understand that all of their recording corporations, agencies, management, tour bus operators, and concert venue owners, ARE GUILTY OF SELLING AND PROMOTING JEW-HATRED AND NAZISM, OR GUILTY OF ACTING AS ACCOMPLICES TO NAZISM!

This means that you will quickly find yourselves unable to "go out" to see a rock, pop, or jazz artist ever again - unless they are appear at venues whose owners and promoters have publicly announced their decisions to never again book and promote artists who boycott The State of Israel.

And the same applies for all major TV networks and cable shows which continue to feature artists who boycott The State of Israel - You must boycott all of their advertising sponsors.

Those here clamoring the loudest for boycotting artists who are enemies of Israel will be those quickest to "rationalize" to themselves how their buying tickets to see a show at a local stadium or theatre does not support Costello and those like him, because "Costello isn't even booked to appear there for another couple of months" or "The artists whom I have tickets to see have never said anything anti-Israel" or  "How can I hold the promoter who booked Costello guilty of Costello's sins?" ... "because after all, he's just making a living and could care less about politics" ... "well, yeah!" ... "I shop at Borders Books, but I was shopping there long before they ever started sponsoring concert tours by x or y, so that's not the same as my showing approval or whom they choose to sponsor!".