Author Topic: Exclusive: Smolmert caved to Condi, lost the war  (Read 6211 times)

yephora

Exclusive: Smolmert caved to Condi, lost the war
« on: August 22, 2006, 05:11:08 PM »
If leftist weakling Smolmert couldn't stand up to Rice, how will he stand up to Muslimaniacs when they move in for the kill? Israel is doomed unless it rises up and expels its corrupt, spineless sellout leaders  :'(

---
DEBKAfile’s Exclusive Investigation answers some of the toughest riddles of the Lebanon War

August 22, 2006

For instance: Why did Israeli prime minister Olmert hold off the ground campaign until it was too late?

Answer: Because he promised Condoleezza Rice who pulled the strings in the background to stick to an air offensive.

More questions and answers can be found in DEBKAfile’s Exclusive Report at
http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=1204

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Exclusive: Smolmert caved to Condi, lost the war
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 06:18:25 PM »
Condoleezza Rice is an pea-brained idiot...
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 10:09:53 PM »
It is a shame, because when Dr. Rice got the Secretary job, I was happy.  How foolish was I?  She is in WAY over her head.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 09:09:36 AM »
with all said, i would like to remind you that nevertheless, it was actually one of the first time that the US didnt openly press Israel to finish its war early, and even protected our cause in front of the world. by the way, genteelgentile, u say:"Jews and Christians united to defeat the "sword." in your personal message. how do you think christianity will treat Jews if and after the sword got defeated? altough there are a lot of righteous christians like you (if i understood correctly), most of christians dont like Jews as much as you do.. what do you think?

Kahane was right!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2006, 11:06:13 AM »
with all said, i would like to remind you that nevertheless, it was actually one of the first time that the US didnt openly press Israel to finish its war early, and even protected our cause in front of the world. by the way, genteelgentile, u say:"Jews and Christians united to defeat the "sword." in your personal message. how do you think christianity will treat Jews if and after the sword got defeated? altough there are a lot of righteous christians like you (if i understood correctly), most of christians dont like Jews as much as you do.. what do you think?

Actually, the US did openly press Israel to finish it's war early with that blasted UN cease fire they worked so hard on with France.

GOOD POINT! Christians, in past history, treated us WAY worse than the muslims today. That's just history. I'm not saying that they would now... but how would we know? I don't trust them and I wouldn't line up with them.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 11:49:25 AM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2006, 11:41:30 AM »
i meant like when the US objected a cease- fire solution in the beginning of the war, of course you are right in what you say, but i think the US leaders still need to show some equality, as they are already viewed by the world as overly pro- Israeli, which is a political sin today if you wanna keep holding your high ranking position in the government or as president.

Kahane was right!