Author Topic: THIS IS WHY I AM URGING ALL GET OUT THERE THIS NOVEMBER.. AND VOTE  (Read 1278 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: THIS IS WHY I AM URGING ALL GET OUT THERE THIS NOVEMBER.. AND VOTE
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 01:28:27 AM »
This is good I live in Liberal Washington state and it looks like my Congress man could be a Republican for the first time in 10 years and we could have a GOP senator for the first time since 2000
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 02:08:43 AM »
Remember New York voters. Both Hillbrand and Schumer are both up for re election.. Lets do our part and fire the both of them.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 03:02:55 AM »
Remember New York voters. Both Hillbrand and Schumer are both up for re election.. Lets do our part and fire the both of them.
Schumer will be in office forever.... He will easily surpass Jacob K. Javits 24 year record... I had some hope we might have been able to replace Gillibrand however that hope is fading fast...If the thought of having senator Schumer, Gillibrand and Como in the states top positions is not enough to bring conservatives out to vote in large numbers nothing will....
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 03:14:22 AM »
Schumer will be in office forever.... He will easily surpass Jacob K. Javits 24 year record... I had some hope we might have been able to replace Gillibrand however that hope is fading fast...If the thought of having senator Schumer, Gillibrand and Como in the states top positions is not enough to bring conservatives out to vote in large numbers nothing will....
Schumer  :o Gillibrand  :'( Cuomo  >:( :fright: :D

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 03:18:15 AM »
I call her Hillibrand cause well this was Hillary's seat

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 03:24:22 AM »

Yea I feel this state loves to be the laughing stock,, I am voting however against each and everyone.. Now for congress Queens. Fat pig Gary Ackerman is also up for re election DEFEAT THIS HOG and also Anthony Weiner.  I don't know if anyone is in Brooklyn but if so Jerold Nadler too is up.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2010, 11:58:44 AM »
This is good I live in Liberal Washington state and it looks like my Congress man could be a Republican for the first time in 10 years and we could have a GOP senator for the first time since 2000

That Senator Murray is crazy and must be defeated.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2010, 12:45:01 PM »

Yea I feel this state loves to be the laughing stock,, I am voting however against each and everyone.. Now for congress Queens. Fat pig Gary Ackerman is also up for re election DEFEAT THIS HOG and also Anthony Weiner.  I don't know if anyone is in Brooklyn but if so Jerold Nadler too is up.
I wish I could vote against Ackerman, Weiner and Nadler.  Animals... each and every one.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2010, 12:47:53 PM »
My brothers friend's family are close friends with Paladino he gave my brother a Palidino T-Shirt i'll try to post it tonight when my brother gets home.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 01:01:01 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2010, 05:31:47 PM »

I wish I could vote against Ackerman, Weiner and Nadler.  Animals... each and every one.

Same here but it will be a pleasure voting against Carolyn McCarthy come November 2.      One is worse than the other.    Yet,   if I had the choice to see who would be voted out of office,    it would be Gary Ackerman.      When a candidate was arrogant enough to skip a debate in Great Neck  the night before a primary like Ackerman was,   that was the icing on the cake regarding this beast.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2010, 05:44:43 PM »
I registered to vote at my new address about a month ago and have received nothing in the mail.  How long does it take, does anyone know?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2010, 05:54:50 PM »
I registered to vote at my new address about a month ago and have received nothing in the mail.  How long does it take, does anyone know?

I'm not sure.   What you probably should do is contact the Board of Elections,  ASAP.      Every vote is critical in the upcoming elections.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2010, 06:02:46 PM »

Thank you!  I know.  I can't stand the thought of being in absentia in my completely Left wing nutjob neighborhood known as the Upper West Side

I'm not sure.   What you probably should do is contact the Board of Elections,  ASAP.      Every vote is critical in the upcoming elections.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2010, 02:03:59 AM »

Call 311 for the board of elections.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2010, 02:14:01 AM »