Author Topic: where do the different races of peoole come from  (Read 2554 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: where do the different races of peoole come from
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2010, 07:19:39 AM »
Yes, king Obama came from a people who are very fertile.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2010, 02:08:40 PM »
That white gorilla is an albino..a genetic mutation that causes the lack of melanin and pigment in the eyes.  Albinos either have blue or red eyes.  I have seen people of african decent who happen to be albinos.

Forget about Adam and Eve , they are irrelevant. In the deluge everyone perished. Only Noahs Children remained
Lets talk about that. All these different races Asian Black Mideastern White Etc Etc in only a few thousand years? If so then thats the amazing human resilient body, if not ,then thats race propaganda. By the way an ape has white skin under its fur  and has straight hair rather than nappy , one can argue the black man is more evolved but I dont believe in that kind of evolution.

It seems if you go according to evolution  superficially the Asians and whites inherited the straight hair and white skin of the ape. The black man and Asian ingerited the wide nose  and protruding mouth and black hair. Again I think its utter nonsense.

A gorilla with red hair and light eyes.

If I believed in evolution I would consider whites and Asians closer to apes becase of their hair and skin and eye color.
I don't know .... I'd bet if you dressed up the ape in the above picture and dropped him off on 125 Street up in Harlem you would be hard pressed to pick him out in a crowd....  ;D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2010, 06:31:00 AM »
If Adam and Eve were literal people, then all human beings would have come from them originally.

And?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2010, 07:39:49 PM »
Two animals are members of the same species only if they can create fertile offspring.

In last week's Parasha, before the time of Noach, the animals were mating with each other and this must have created all sorts of infertile offspring. It would be something if the flood was more than a literal one, where so many infertile animals existed that the real ones had to be protected in the ark.

Sometimes this infertility does not occur until another generation of offspring. Drawing the line is not simple when two species are close but not the same. To an extend, racial division among people constitute a mild speciation of man since different groups have different gene pools. This is why a prosperous society can be handed over to a bunch of savages and the savages can almost instantaneously destroy it. Of course people from different gene pools can also mate to fill in missing genes to combat genetic defects.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2010, 07:52:17 PM »
I really don't know what you're talking about when it comes to "all the animals mating with each other". Only some different species that are closely related can mate and produce offspring. It depends on how recent the split was. I think some lion and tiger offspring are fertile and some are not. I've also heard of very rare mules that are fertile, but not many of course.