Author Topic: Satanic Kurva Miley Cyrus (YS"VZ) Caught Lapdancing, "Sexting" Obscene Pics  (Read 1993 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Teen Star Miley Cyrus Lapdances For Faggot Producer, Sends Filthy Cellphone Photos Of Self to Boyfriends

http://thevapid.com/miley-cyrus-lap-dances-video-taped/ (warning--very immodest image)

Dr. Brennan Fan has nothing to say to this disgusting shiksa slut. Ten million yimach schmas wouldn't be enough for this demonic little harlot. Miley Cyrus (yimach schma vezichra, shem reshayim yirkav) is the Ismail Haniyeh of teenage girls. I urge all JTFers to join me in lifting up to Hashem that this devilwhore would soon meet her match from drug-resistant syphilis.

DBF.

Quote from: The Vapid
Miley Cyrus lap dances video taped.

Miley Cyrus can’t wait to grow up and whore out.  Aside from sexting pics of herself to boyfriends apparently she gave some producer of one of her songs a very jail-bait-slutty lap dance.  According to Radaronline, there is a video tape of the alleged incident:

Disney star Miley Cyrus created waves last year when provocative photos were posted of her giving a lap dance to The Last Song producer Adam Shankman, but RadarOnline.com has learned that the photos were just the beginning — video exists that is much more suggestive!

“The video was taken about seven months ago at a wrap party for The Last Song,” the source exclusively told RadarOnline.com. “The worst part is that there were little kids at the party and the dancing between Miley and Adam was so dirty that some of the parents actually left the party and took their kids home.”

The video, which RadarOnline.com has seen, shows Shankman on the dance floor with a drink in hand grinding up against Cyrus’ backside while she grinds back. At one point Cyrus turns around and seductively opens the top layer of her shirt, teasing Shankman with her flirty dance moves.

Although Shankman is an openly gay man, sources tell RadarOnline.com that the dancing was “very inappropriate” and they fear that Cyrus, 17, is “heading down the same path as Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears.”

In a second clip to the video, Cyrus is seen giving Shankman a lap dance while children under the age of 10 sit less than five feet away watching the Hannah Montana star, and neither her mother Tish nor father Billy Ray were present at the party sources tell RadarOnline.com.

Yes, Miley Cyrus is headed down Lohan-Spears lane.  There is nothing you can do to stop her inner whore from coming out. No joke, the picture above was the first one to come up when I searched her in google images.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
wow. im unimpressed.

2 whole miley cirus threads in one day... is this a new record?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
When she bites the head off a bat I will care...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
wow. im unimpressed.

2 whole miley cirus threads in one day... is this a new record?

i agree

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
same here.

When she bites the head off a bat I will care...

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
She is more pathetic than satanic.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
She is not even worth the air we breathe much less this topic. I think we should all boycott crap like Miley Cyrus.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
How is his helping Israel and The Jewish People?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
How is his helping Israel and The Jewish People?
It helps Israel and the Jewish people more than your savage attacks on Christians.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Please for the sake of the Forum stay off the subject. Israel American that is what were are about. As one Famous comidean once said "Those who read the Goisps and Tabloids deserve to be lied to"
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh