Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 7, 2010  (Read 5982 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, November 7, 2010
« on: October 30, 2010, 06:04:15 PM »
Dear Chaim I have three questions for this week's Ask JTF.

1. Did you hear that Turkey has called Israel a "threat"? Don't you find it hypocritical that this is the very same country that has murdered two million Armenian Christians almost a century ago?

2. Can you tell me exactly who runs the economy of the UAE, one of the more supposedly "developed" Arab states? I know for a fact only 20 percent of the population is Arab and over 40 percent is Indian. Dubai, which many refer as the "Hong Kong of the Middle East" has many modern-day skyscrapers, five-star hotels, and even man-made islands. Arabs couldn't even build a tent properly much less a skyscraper. Now imagine if the infidels all left, what would happen? The economy would falter.

3. And finally do you have an effeminate action story as in homosexual activity from your prison days.
Regardless of they were black, white, Hispanic, Asian or Arab.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 07:32:54 AM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 7, 2010
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 08:04:55 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

One comment first in response to your words on Menachem Begin last week. I agree that he was a horrible PM and I will never forget or forgive what he did, but he wouldn't have been able to hand over the Sinai or brainwash the Israeli people regarding Arabs without their consent. Something like 90% of Israelis supported the Sinai handover at the time and a similar figure still does today, because they are so desperate for "peace" that they are willing to go along with delusions. G-d gave them free will. They are not helpless lemmings. G-d will judge them for these evil views.

1: Please comment on the Jewish Eminem, playwright Tony Kushner (ys"vz).

2: Before you totally rule out the possibility of a Fag Buchanus (ys"vz)/Barack Osama (ys"vz) ticket in 2012 (and yes I agree with you it is very unlikely), please remember that Fag clone Rand Paul (ys"vz) just handily won his Senate election. Also Buchanus came close to winning the GOP nomination in 1996. As America secularizes and the disgusting "libertarian" philosophy gets increasingly popular, more and more filthy, amoral so-called Republicans could be attracted to a cockroach like Fag.

3: If it could be proven that Sarah Palin were a Fag Buchanus supporter, do you think that would harm her or no because America doesn't care about Jews?

4: Do you think that the Israeli Pruneface (ys) has pressured Obama not to release Jonathan Pollard in his official diplomatic meetings with the US?

5: Please share an Action Story about an encounter you had with a self-hating Christian.

G-d bless you, DBF
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 11:27:09 PM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 08:26:31 PM »
hello

which doctrine is worse? Scientology or Islam?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 01:21:19 PM by KahanistLiberal »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 09:43:05 PM »
Shalom chaim

What do you think of Rabbi Shmuel Walden and his book "Beyond a Reasonable Doubt"?

Can you give us another Dvar Torah for this week's parshah?

Toda

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 12:57:38 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2010, 10:17:07 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Hope all is well.

Here are my questions / comments for the week:

(1) I recently saw a program on the National Geographic channel called Inside 9/11: War on America.  The show starts out with the killing of Ha'rav Meir Kahane - ZT"VL - H"YD.  Steve Emerson, the famed anti-terrorism export and Robert Blitzer, the FBI Counterterrorism Chief (1996-1998) both state on the show that the assassination of our leader was Al Queda's first attack in the US.  Also, when the Al' Farooq mosque was collecting funds for the defense of El Said Nossair, Yemach Shmo V'zichro, Osama Bin Ladin - Y'SV  contributed $20,000 to his defense fund,.  Have you ever spoken with Steve Emerson or Robert Blitzer?  If so what can you tell us JTF'ers?

(2) Which do you think is more important for Israel to be from a self sufficient perspective: (A) Technologically or (B) Agriculturally - let's assume both cannot be achieved due to the economies of scale and limited workers.  From my perspective, the technology sector will make Israel a very wealthy country for generations to come.  But I don't think Israel can rely on other nations for its food supply.  What is your opinion?

(3) To all those Arab cockroaches and their Arab Nazi sympathizers who are engaged on the the so called "BDS" (Boycott / Divestment / and Sanctions) against Israel I would suggest they boycott Teva pharmaceuticals as well as the polio vaccine created by Dr. Jonas Salk, a Jew who supported Israel.  As a matter of fact, I bet we could put together a list of Jew produced products that these anti-semites should boycott which would most likely result in their sickness and ultimate death - may hashem bring it soon.

Have a great week.

Kama
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 12:20:54 PM by Nekama »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2010, 03:46:46 AM »
Greetings Chaim. What are some reasonable limitations that might be put on rights that are in the constitution, and what are some unreasonable ones? For example maybe it's reasonable based on the right to free association, to allow managers to decide whether or not to allow certain people into shops or restaurants. However maybe it's unreasonable to allow police or hospitals to deny service.   
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 01:08:48 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2010, 12:05:41 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on the election results. What will happen now that the Republicans control the house? How hard will be for Obama now? Do you have an African Action story?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 12:59:39 AM by Jorje15 »

Offline Aussie_Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2010, 08:27:34 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Again, thank you so much for your answers last week. Your program is always a highlight of my week

What do you think about the slavish worship of Yitzhak Rabin (Yimach shemo) by left wing and “right wing” Jews Alike? This man betrayed us even worse than Begin in my opinion by signing the Oslo with that homosexual Arab Hitler Arafat. Shouldn’t Jews be celebrating his death?

On the same topic, what do you say about the Bolshevik Israeli government’s treatment of Yigal Amir, who is treated worse than even muslim nazi terrorists with blood on their hands like Marwan Barghouti?

Also what do you have to say about the Israeli justice system’s biased treatment towards our brave brothers in arms in Judea and Samaria? Why is it that these so called Jews insist on treating Jewish heroes so badly?

What is the approach of the JTF towards so called “Homosexual Jews” in Israel? Should we spend valuable resources and time convincing them to change their perverted ways or should they be thrown out of the country with the Arab filth?

What is the halachic punishment for treason that you want to allot to the self hating Jews in Israel when we become a mass movement? Would it be practical to implement such a harsh punishment on such a large scale?

As always, bless you, your loved ones, the righteous gentiles, right wing jews, the men and women of the jtf, the heroes in Judea and Samaria and the glorious nation of Israel,

Aussie Kahanist
No trait is more justified than revenge in the right time and place- Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2010, 08:41:35 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

1. What is your opinion of Florida 18th District Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen,   who could become Chairperson of the House Foreign Affairs Committee now that the Republicans have the majority in the House of Representatives?

2. For my first ever request for an action and adventure story,    please share with us a Gary Ackerman action and adventure story that you haven't mentioned on any of your programs?   

Interestingly,   after I originally wrote this question,    I was part of a Gary Ackerman action and adventure story the morning of Election Day in Great Neck after campaigning for Dr. James Milano and a number of others on the Republican ballot line.    A story that involved someone who has helped JTF,  who you and Pastor Manning know very well.     Lets just say for now that this person isn't a fan of Gary Ackerman and made sure that Ackerman is well aware of this.      I'll gladly share this story with you and others at a future JTF Meeting.

Thanks as always,  eb22.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 07:41:04 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2010, 06:30:19 PM »
Chaim 3 questions for you

1. What is your response to the rav kahane comic book and rav kahanes wife that made a book about the tzadic?

2. If hezbollah takes over Harriri's govt in lebanon would that make our job easier since they would be easier targets?

3. I have an idea for you that could get the media attention we need. Would  you be up to do a burning of the evil satanic quran? And do you consider pastor mannning a cowared for not folllowing through?

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2010, 09:05:04 PM »
Shalom Chaim G'dol Doreinu!

Please comment on Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of Facebook. Did you know he is a self-proclaimed atheist and just gave 100 million to Newark public schools? Why did HaShem give this satanist such untold wealth and power?

Echoing the great DBF's suggestion of a few weeks ago that Fag Buchanus is in fact a filthy sodomite, I was speculating about other possible lovers with whom Buchanus has been intimate. Certainly the nazi blogger Raimondo comes to mind. Can you think of anyone else Fag might have "had relations" with? I've always felt Chris Matthews was gay - especially after the "thrill in his leg" he got from Osama. I wonder if Matthews and Buchanus have been an item?

I just saw their was a volcano eruption in Indonesia - too bad it wasn't a 200m asteroid that would flatten all the muslims in that hellhole. How bad is Indonesia compared to a country like Saudi Arabia or Dubai?

I would like to suggest that all loyal JTFers boycott the Sony company. For their new playstation campaign, they have made a filthy ebonics spewing orangutan their official moutpiece. his name is "Marcus" and he be a fast talking black teen who done knos mo about electronics den any o dem white honkeys!
Can you imagine the Chutzpah!
This is who they promote as the symbol of cutting edge technology? What technology has ever come out of Africa?

Ani mekaveh she haya lecha shavua meztuyan.
ha ma'aritz shelcha,
Gimatria

« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 06:39:20 AM by Gimatria »

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2010, 10:13:19 PM »
Greetings Chaim,

I have often heard you criticize "Simon Weasenthal" and "Eli the Weasel".

Weasenthal always appeared to me to be mostly interested in his own fame and glory.  While I honor him as a Holocaust survivor and cannot fault him for hunting down Nazis - surely that is a noble enterprise - he got completely confused in his Museum of Tolerance schtick and mutated into a left-wing lunatic who probably supported Peace Now.  So is your complaint against him that he is a left-winger who doesn't support Israel or is there something more?

As for Eli the Weasel...I really don't know what the complaint is.  I did like his advertisement earlier this year stating that Jerusalem was for Jews and not for Muslims, but I don't really know what else he's done (other than being a Holocaust survivor).  Please enlighten me! 

Keep up the good work!

WestCoastJTF

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2010, 05:51:17 PM »
Shalom Chaim,  No doubt you have heard the stories floating around that Obama suggested that Israel get to lease Jerusalem and the Jordan Valley for 7 years before totally giving it over to the Palestinians (whatever that is) who become the owners immediately.  Nethanyahu apparently agrees with the concept but wants a longer lease.

That reminds me of the old joke about the woman at a dinner party being asked by a male guest to sleep with him for money.  As he increases the amount of money her objections become less vehement until he presents a sum that makes her willing to sleep with him.  When she asks him for the money he replies that he was just establishing what she is now they can negotiate the price.

Unlike this mythical whore Nethanyahu is not just selling his own body he is selling the heart, soul and intestines of Israel.  He should be cursed along with Benny Begin, Tzipi Hotoveli and all the supposed right wingers who are willing to keep supporting him as long as they get to keep their jobs.  I  have a special contempt for these supposed right wingers and the Shas Party which outed themselves as cheap whores during the Oslo fiasco selling their support for Oslo for what Rabin called surprisingly little.  I will add that I don't care how much Torah they supposedly know.  If anything that is more damning that they know how wrong these things are and still go along with them.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2010, 12:36:45 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I hope that you and the great members of this great forum have had a great week.

A few questions:

1) I think that everyone can agree that Fag Buchanus, YSV, is most certainly a "butch" sodomite. I've long thought that Todd Palin was a sodomite as well. If you look at him, he's just so effeminate, and is totally controlled by his wife, YSV, may she burn in hellfire forever for associating with the Buchanus Brigades in 1996! Do you think that Fag Buchanus and Todd Palin had homosexual relations? I wouldn't put it past either of those queers, may they both die of AIDS.

2) How happy are you with the results of the elections this week? I'm not totally content - I hate that Rand Paul, YSV, was elected, and I would have loved to have seen Barbara Boxer, that cheap whore, and Harry Reid, that demon, voted out of office. But on the whole, I think it was a step in the right direction for America. Do you agree?

3) Is there any form of torture too heinous for Schmuck Schumer?

4) The problems on the New York city subway are getting worse and worse. While I was riding the N (and it's very appropriate I was riding the "N", given the events of this story) a few nights ago, a homeless schvartza monkey stumbled onto the car I was on, mumbling incoherently and stinking of alcohol. This satanic demon proceeded to fall onto the ground in a drunken stupor - and then vomited all over himself. How evil are "people" that behave like this?

Have a great week,
RWG

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2010, 07:20:50 AM »
Dear Chaim

Here are the questions off zootube.

Shalom from Brasil. I generally support Israel and The Jewish people but when I see dead babies in Gaza I wonder, am I supporting the wrong side?

The Jew banksters designed WW1 & WW2 to mass murder Anglos and white Christians and did the same with the invasion of Vietnam. They betrayed Americans and robbed and killed them by forcing them into the wars. The Jews usurped America and murdered American presidents who opposed the criminal Jew banksters. They murdered Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and JFK who exposed them as did RFK who called them Zionists and an "enemy within."
Jews also massacred Anglos in Russia, Germany, England & Vietnam.

The Bible says that the ancient (true, not fake Khazars) Israelites were as dark as the Egyptians, and we know for sure that the Egyptians were as black as the ace of spades. Also I saw a documentary where they uncovered the earliest known depiction of Jesus on the wall of some catacomb type thing and guess what: he was depicted as black and Ethiopian looking. The only reason he is portrayed as white is because you racist white devil Europeans changed it.

Gd Bless You, Your Loved Ones and Israel.
Bryan.

Lisa adds:  Bryan, can you please make a video of Chaim's response?  Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 10:13:50 AM by Lisa »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2010, 09:59:48 AM »
Shalom brother Chaim, ma shlomcha?

My questions for this week:

1. If Mike Huckabee is elected president, can you imagine a situation where Israel wants to commit suicide and Huckabee pressures us not to do so? and if so, would you support pressuring of this kind, even though in the long term it could possibly keep Israel farther from being indepent?
One thing I like about Huckabee though is his awareness of the fact that supporting Israel, doesn't necessarily mean supporting the actions of the Israeli goverment, which is very rare even among foreign politicians who claim to be supporters of Israel.

2. I've recently heard that a Russian scientist discovered some kind of antidote for aging (no less) that he was working on for 40 years, and it finally passed the experiments on animals with promising results. So it will possibly be marketed for humans in just a few short years  if it manages to pass the final experiments.
Of course, all of this sounds like a dream come true, but how much of a negative effect will this have towards humanity in your opinion (in case you don't think that this kind of progress in medicine is 100 percent positive)?

Chaim hayakar, toda raba lecha veshavua tov,
Herutnik.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 12:08:47 PM by Herutnik »

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2010, 11:29:36 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Obama made a speech at the Mumbai 26/11 attack site, and made no references to Pakistan terrorism. The Hindu Nationalist Party BJP issued the following statement on this. "There is evidence with the U.S. that this terror attack had originated from Pakistan, and its spy agency and terrorist organisations were involved in it. But there was no mention of Pakistan in the statement. Obama has talked about the need to punish the perpetrators of 26/11 attack, determination to fight terrorism and solidarity with India, but despite knowing fully well about Pakistan's involvement in it, has not acknowledged it. He missed the first opportunity of striking a chord with the 1 billion people of India,” remarked BJP spokesperson. The BJP, he said, expected a “sharp, categorical statement against Pakistan.” Also the BJP wondered if Indian Congress government had extended “political bailout package” to Obama, after the Democrats suffered an electoral setback in the US polls.

Please give your views.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 01:51:32 PM by ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2010, 01:52:36 PM »
Dear Chaim,

1.  Please share your thoughts about the recent occurrence of islamic terrorists targeting chicago synagogues with bombs through the mail, made from computer printers and explosives.   Why did the media jump, a few days later, to portray gays affiliated with one of the places as the victims?  Is it because the media is afraid to expose the reality of Islamic and Arab hatred for Jews with or without zionism?

2.  You often cite the fact that Jews should not become leaders in foreign countries and for this reason you usually do not vote for a Jew for public/political office in America.  Please explain why it is wrong for Jews to run for office in galut.

However, what would you say about examples in Tanakh, such as Yosef?  (Not the best example since it's pre-Matan Torah!)    What about Esther and Mordecai, Daniel, and others who assumed leadership roles in foreign nations and tried to help the Jewish people from these positions of power?   Do you think this is a foolhardy approach?    Do you think examples from Tanakh in general cannot necessarily be cited as the correct mode of action?   We know specifically that halakha usually does *not go by Tanakh, but only by Torah and Mishna.   So in what cases do we use the examples of Tanakh for guidance and in what situations do we not do so?    Thank you and G-d bless you Chaim.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2010, 03:24:54 PM »
hey chaim

1) Do you think the show huckabee had in the phooney right wing channel fox helped his cause if he runs for president or damaged it?

2) How do you see the current state of judaism in israeli and american jews, and how do you see it in the future?

3) Who do you prefer muscially, pink floyd or led zepplin.

4) I know black people have never been the most advanced culture, but from 1960's to 2010, do you feel they have improved, declined, or stagnated, and why?