Author Topic: suck on this NPR, Juan Williams got offered a $2M contract with Fox  (Read 1018 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: suck on this NPR, Juan Williams got offered a $2M contract with Fox
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 10:25:38 AM »
Don't be fooled. He's not really a conservative just because he works for Fox now.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 10:27:00 AM »
Williams is an unabashed liberal. I don't agree at all with Fox helping him out.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 10:31:12 AM »
Williams is an unabashed liberal. I don't agree at all with Fox helping him out.

I thought it was kind of funny how Hannity & Colmes turned into the Hannity show a while back. I haven't seen Fox News in months though so I have no idea what's going on now.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 10:33:01 AM »
i don't know anything about juan williams or his positions, i just think its a little funny that he got a contract right after saying he wouldnt wanna go on a plane with a muslim. i don't even like fox.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 10:37:37 AM »
Can I get 2M cause I would never go on any air craft that has any Muzz near the airports.  Some reason planes and Muslims don't mix.. you end up landing in buildings or in the ocean.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 10:38:11 AM »
Can I get 2M cause I would never go on any air craft that has any Muzz near the airports.  Some reason planes and Muslims don't mix.. you end up landing in buildings or in the ocean.

Or in a field

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2010, 10:40:02 AM »
At least Fox News tells both sides of the story, instead of just Liberal spin. This will hurt NPR's standing with the Public.  I get nervous about people in Muslim garb getting on an airplane!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2010, 10:43:15 AM »
At least Fox News tells both sides of the story, instead of just Liberal spin. This will hurt NPR's standing with the Public.  I get nervous about people in Muslim garb getting on an airplane!

Muslims need to watch out, if they make any false moves I think most passengers are ready to fight.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2010, 10:44:59 AM »
Ruby, unless Joy Behar and Whoopy Goldberg are the stewardesses. They'd walk the muslim terrorists up to the cockpit and serve them a beverage.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2010, 10:46:58 AM »
Ruby, unless Joy Behar and Whoopy Goldberg are the stewardesses. They'd walk the muslim terrorists up to the cockpit and serve them a beverage.

:::D It would be more amusing to see them be unable to walk off of the plane in protest (because it is up in the air) when a Muslim terrorist is subdued.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2010, 11:13:22 AM »

Muslims need to watch out, if they make any false moves I think most passengers are ready to fight.

Rubystars, being that I fly a lot, if I am on a plane and one of those nasty freaks are on the same plane cause you can't keep an eye on every passenger that boards. If there is one and sudden making any strange behavior I am a big guy. I will be the first to tackle even if it cost my own life to save others on the plane and on the ground.  I am all in favor for heavy screening of any Islamics near any form of transportation that includes, buses, trains and subways.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2010, 12:16:31 PM »
I'm awaiting the day some muslim acts up on an airplane(not actually a terrorist) and is taken down by other passengers, sues them and wins. You know it's coming.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2010, 12:19:31 PM »
I agree with Wolf. I think every mode of transportation should screen Muslim passengers. Muslims cannot be trusted.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2010, 12:31:49 PM »
I would feel safer on a plane if I knew you were on it Master Wolf. I just hope that there are others who feel the same way you do. I haven't gone on a plane yet but I'd like to in the future without having to worry about Muslims.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2010, 01:14:35 PM »
Its been over seven years since I had to fly. It would be nice to be able to visit my mother but I haven't done that in about 20 years {she has flown out to see me since then}. But I don't like to fly that much. Call it irrational fear and I don't care... I now also have an irrational fear of being in tall buildings. I cannot imagine what my brother felt as he jumped from the 105th floor of the WTC. I hope to never know that feeling.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2010, 06:35:18 PM »
What I found mind blowing when I had to depart from JFK was, the amount of Muslim prayer rooms at the airport and not one ONE for either Christians or Jews.  The Muz prayer room with foot baths. WTH is that?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2010, 10:56:11 PM »
What I found mind blowing when I had to depart from JFK was, the amount of Muslim prayer rooms at the airport and not one ONE for either Christians or Jews.  The Muz prayer room with foot baths. WTH is that?

That's the sign of dhimmitude. They are serving their Muslim masters, who rule by fear.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2010, 11:23:25 PM »
Don't be fooled. He's not really a conservative just because he works for Fox now.
Nobody ever said he was a conservative.  He is and always has been a liberal.  He is a bit more well mannered and reasonable than most liberals but still definitely a liberal.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2010, 12:14:34 AM »
Nobody ever said he was a conservative.  He is and always has been a liberal.  He is a bit more well mannered and reasonable than most liberals but still definitely a liberal.

Maybe that will change eventually. I don't see how anybody can be a liberal without being insane.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2010, 05:05:28 AM »
I'm awaiting the day some muslim acts up on an airplane(not actually a terrorist) and is taken down by other passengers, sues them and wins. You know it's coming.

They should throw them out the plane.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2010, 05:09:45 AM »

Rubystars, being that I fly a lot, if I am on a plane and one of those nasty freaks are on the same plane cause you can't keep an eye on every passenger that boards. If there is one and sudden making any strange behavior I am a big guy. I will be the first to tackle even if it cost my own life to save others on the plane and on the ground.  I am all in favor for heavy screening of any Islamics near any form of transportation that includes, buses, trains and subways.

They must separate planes into muslim and normal ones. Muslims must get their own planes so they can blow themselves up.