Author Topic: Nazi French Legal System May Throw Out Convictions Of Ilan Halimi Murderers!  (Read 773 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
French Courts Weighing Appeals of Muslim Gang That Tortured/Murdered Young Jewish Man

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101025/ap_on_re_eu/eu_france_anti_semitism

Another typical move by the nation that brought us Dreyfus, that gleefully stamped "Le Juif" on the hands of its own citizens before handing them over to the Nazis, and that actually gives weapons to Hamas. Just lovely.
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Soon enough, these beasts won't just be dismembering French Jews. I will relish that moment.

Dr. Brennan Fan

Quote from: Yahoo News
French court hears anti-Semitic murder appeal

PARIS – A Paris court is hearing the appeal of 18 people convicted in the 2006 kidnapping, torture and murder of a young French Jew.
One who's not appealing is Gang leader Youssouf Fofana, who chose not to appeal his conviction and life sentence. The appeal started Monday; it's expected to continue through mid-December.
The case revived worries in France about anti-Semitism, considered an aggravating circumstance in the case, and led to anxiety in France's Jewish community, the largest in western Europe.
Ilan Halimi, who was 23 years old, was held captive for more than three weeks. He was found naked, handcuffed and covered with burn marks near railroad tracks in the Essonne region south of Paris on Feb. 13, 2006. He died on the way to the hospital.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 07:32:46 PM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer

1) The French legal system is not a Nazi one. Or then you should qualify all the legal systems of all Western democracies as "Nazi". Stop calling "Nazi" everything you don't like, whether it is Eminem or the French or whatever makes your shaky temper flare up.

2) Youssouf Fofana, the leader of the gang that murdered Ilan Halimi, is an African thug. He is certainly not representative of French culture or mentality. He is a Black piece of garbage.

3) You refer to the Vichy regime as if it epitomized the French "nation", whereas, on the contrary, it was a short-lived collapse of all the major principles and values on which the French institutions have been founded since 1789, brought about by a catastrophic military defeat.
Besides, only a small minority of French people actively collaborated with the Nazis. There were actions of resistance despite the fact that they were very difficult and dangerous in a country that was occupied by the Nazis, and those who did this paid a very high price. Some villages who had protected Jews were entirely destroyed and their entire population massacred. The rule was that when one German was assassinated, the Germans randomly murdered a hundred citizens. It took a lot of courage and even heroism to defend Jews in those circumstances.  The vast majority of the French population was neither monsters nor heroes, they were ordinary people who were afraid and powerless and simply tried to survive, more or less cowardly, but before you judge them think honestly about what YOU would have done, especially if you had kids. The real culprits were the members of the political and the military elite, who miserably failed in the battlefield against the Germans, much to the surprise of Hitler, who expected much more resistance, and then who established the criminal institutions that collaborated with the German Nazis.
The pillar of the French nation is not the tragic temporary episode of the Vichy regime, it is the French Revolution, which made Jews free and equal citizens.
Which nation or people can claim to have cared for the Jews during WWII ? America, which did not even bother to bomb the railways leading to the death camps ? The Jews in Palestine, who collaborated with the British to avoid any immigration of European Jews in Palestine ?
All nations have a history of antisemitism. Why single out France ? Furthermore, a lot of nations have been much more viciously antisemitic than France, especially in the last two centuries, for example Germany, Russia, Poland, the Arab world, etc.

4) You say that France is the arms supplier of Hamas. Yeah, sure, and I am of Mahmud Ahmadinejad's closest collaborators... You know what, DBF, why not come up with the following story : the schoolchildren in France are required to spend one month smuggling weapons in the tunnels between Egypt and Gaza during the summer vacation to show solidarity with the Palestinians ?

5) You relish the moment when, G-d forbid, French non-Jews as well as French Jews will be murdered by Muslim and Black Nazis. You know, I agree with The Coon, you are the phoniest Christian I have ever met...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

1) The French legal system is not a Nazi one. Or then you should qualify all the legal systems of all Western democracies as "Nazi". Stop calling "Nazi" everything you don't like, whether it is Eminem or the French or whatever makes your shaky temper flare up.

2) Youssouf Fofana, the leader of the gang that murdered Ilan Halimi, is an African thug. He is certainly not representative of French culture or mentality. He is a Black piece of garbage.

3) You refer to the Vichy regime as if it epitomized the French "nation", whereas, on the contrary, it was a short-lived collapse of all the major principles and values on which the French institutions have been founded since 1789, brought about by a catastrophic military defeat.
Besides, only a small minority of French people actively collaborated with the Nazis. There were actions of resistance despite the fact that they were very difficult and dangerous in a country that was occupied by the Nazis, and those who did this paid a very high price. Some villages who had protected Jews were entirely destroyed and their entire population massacred. The rule was that when one German was assassinated, the Germans randomly murdered a hundred citizens. It took a lot of courage and even heroism to defend Jews in those circumstances.  The vast majority of the French population was neither monsters nor heroes, they were ordinary people who were afraid and powerless and simply tried to survive, more or less cowardly, but before you judge them think honestly about what YOU would have done, especially if you had kids. The real culprits were the members of the political and the military elite, who miserably failed in the battlefield against the Germans, much to the surprise of Hitler, who expected much more resistance, and then who established the criminal institutions that collaborated with the German Nazis.
The pillar of the French nation is not the tragic temporary episode of the Vichy regime, it is the French Revolution, which made Jews free and equal citizens.
Which nation or people can claim to have cared for the Jews during WWII ? America, which did not even bother to bomb the railways leading to the death camps ? The Jews in Palestine, who collaborated with the British to avoid any immigration of European Jews in Palestine ?
All nations have a history of antisemitism. Why single out France ? Furthermore, a lot of nations have been much more viciously antisemitic than France, especially in the last two centuries, for example Germany, Russia, Poland, the Arab world, etc.

4) You say that France is the arms supplier of Hamas. Yeah, sure, and I am of Mahmud Ahmadinejad's closest collaborators... You know what, DBF, why not come up with the following story : the schoolchildren in France are required to spend one month smuggling weapons in the tunnels between Egypt and Gaza during the summer vacation to show solidarity with the Palestinians ?

5) You relish the moment when, G-d forbid, French non-Jews as well as French Jews will be murdered by Muslim and Black Nazis. You know, I agree with The Coon, you are the phoniest Christian I have ever met...
Go back and bash the Serbs some more. I guess this is where being friendly to a new member gets me.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Yaacov,

Why are you being so hard on Dr BF???  I think you are defending aspects of French history that are egregious.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yaacov,

Why are you being so hard on Dr BF???  I think you are defending aspects of French history that are egregious.
Thanks. That was one of the most self-hating posts I've ever seen at JTF.  ::)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
@Yaakov, DBF is one of JTF's most loyal, philo-semitic Christian members. 

Perhaps he's angry because of the barbarity of the crime, and the fact that the French military and elites didn't put up much of a fight against the Nazis.  Also, I have no idea what the initial sentence was for these moosie barbarians that murdered poor Ilan Halimi.  The article doesn't say what the initial sentences were, but only that the youngest, who was a minor at the time, was sentenced to six months.  What about the older people involved?  Did any of them get life time sentences?  Is it possible that they might get deported? 

On another note, what is France doing about its Muslims in the banlieu?  Are they still rioting?  I read that Sarkozy has authorized the deportation of the Roma.  But what about the fifth column Muslims?  Is there any chance that Muslim immigration will be stopped?  Or is that not realistic, since France's oil supply would be cut off if they ever did such a thing? 

@Dr. Brennan Fan, please keep in mind that Yaakov is French, and is married to a French woman.  Yaakov is a great JTF'er who has translated a bunch of Chaim's videos during Dan Ben Noah's absence.  So I can see how he would be sensitive to posts criticizing France. 

But anyway, you guys need to make your points without slinging personal insults. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I think now is a good time to stop insulting each other so we can shift our focus quickly onto the campaign season. The earlier we can get everything in gear the better.

I've talked to DBF on AIM a lot and he seems to me, to be a very sincere Christian with good moral values, and he's much more intelligent than people on here give him credit for.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
Yaacov,

Where did I ever "defend" those aspects of French history you refer to (I guess you're talking about WWII) ? This is slander.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
@Dr. Brennan Fan, please keep in mind that Yaakov is French, and is married to a French woman.  Yaakov is a great JTF'er who has translated a bunch of Chaim's videos during Dan Ben Noah's absence.  So I can see how he would be sensitive to posts criticizing France. 

I am not here to defend France or the French !! I happen to be a Galut Jew with French nationality. That certainly does not make me a supporter of every French policy or attitude ! There's plenty of French policies and attitudes I strongly resent. I am perfectly capable of being objective. I would be the first to approve of posts that rightfully criticize wrong French policies or attitudes. There is absolutely no need to care for my sensitivity on that issue. If the murder of Ilan Halimi by a gang of African thugs had taken place in any other country and DBF had made a similar rant against that country and cheered at the prospect of more murders in that country, I would have reacted exactly the same way.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
Yaacov,

Thanks. That was one of the most self-hating posts I've ever seen at JTF.  ::)

I gave you a detailed response. Instead of debating, you claim that I am a self-hating Jew. That is worthless.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 05:27:02 AM by yaakov mendel »

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
Go back and bash the Serbs some more. I guess this is where being friendly to a new member gets me.

Here we go again with the Serbs ! I thought I had explained myself many, many times on this issue (which is, by the way, completely off the point here...). I thought you had agreed to stop harassing me with this. But, apparently, you don't keep your word. So, listen, JTFers : I hate Serbia and I want all the Serbs to be exterminated ! This is the reason I joined JTF ! In fact, I am not a Jew, I am an Albanian Muslim claiming to be a Jew. You can thank DBF for relentlessly pointing out my boundless hatred for the Serbian people and rightfully identifying me as a troll from the very beginning.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 11:56:49 AM by yaakov mendel »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
#1: How was I supposed to know you are French?
#2: Historically, France has been one of the most anti-Semitic Western nations, just slightly less so than Germany. I'm sorry if the truth hurts you, but that's it.
#3: Do you really expect people to not reply in any way, shape or form when you attack them out of thin air?
#4: I said that was a self-hating post because it was. I would say the same thing to an American Jew who tried to minimize what happened to Leo Frank, Jonathan Pollard, what Barack Hussein Obama was doing, etc.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
DBF,

I think this isn't going anywhere, so out of respect for this forum, I'll leave it there as far as I am concerned. I have made my points. I guess you have made yours. Now it is up to everyone to make up their minds if they wish to.