Author Topic: EGYPTS PLANNED ETHNIC CLEANSING OF CHRISTIANS  (Read 1304 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
EGYPTS PLANNED ETHNIC CLEANSING OF CHRISTIANS
« on: October 26, 2010, 08:45:40 AM »
http://frontpagemag.com/2010/10/25/christians-egypts-new-scapegoats-2/   

On Wednesday morning, October 20, 2010, Dr. Monir Dawoud, president of the American Coptic Association, led a rally in front of the United Nations’ New York headquarters to “demonstrate [against] the impending massacre and ethnic cleansing of our people — the Coptic-Christians of Egypt — by the jihadist Muslim Brotherhood groups helped by the Egyptian government of Hosni Mubarak.”

Dr. Dawoud stated in his press release that the aim of the rally was to “protest the recent attacks against His Holiness Pope Shenouda III, and the threats by Muslims to kill him, as well as denounce the bloodshed, murder, abducting and Islamizing of young Christian girls. “Additionally, this rally is aimed at publicizing “the murder of six young men while getting out of church after their Christmas mass on January 6, 2010, and the Egyptian court’s continued delay in the killers’ trial.”

Dr. Dawoud explained that “Copts are afraid to venture out of their homes in fear of being attacked,” and added, “Ten attacks of this type have taken place in the last five weeks, an average of two such attacks a week. “

The latest campaign against the Copts (the original inhabitants of Egypt preceding the arrival of Arab Muslims and one of the oldest Christian communities in the Middle East) began on September 15, when Muhammad Salim al-Awa, the ex-secretary general of the International Union of Muslim Scholars and a prominent Egyptian voice, appeared on Al Jazeera and accused the Copts of “stocking arms and ammunition in their churches and monasteries.” In this same interview, the interviewer mentioned that a month earlier, according to the Egyptian newspaper Al Shurouk, the Egyptian security agencies apprehended a cargo ship laden with explosives from Israel. The authorities arrested the ship owner, Joseph Boutros Jabalawi, son of the deputy head of the Coptic Church in Port Said.

In an angry tirade, al-Awa made obscure and unfounded charges including the claim that the Pope had said that Egypt was “our [Christian] country” to the exclusion of Muslims. Al-Awa accused the Pope and the Coptic church of “political activities” and warned that “fire would spread throughout the country.” He then surmised that the alleged weapons the Copts are hoarding “can only have one purpose – to be used against Muslims,” and he asserted moreover that the Coptic-Christians want to “split Egypt into two states,” namely Muslim and Christian.

Al-Awa also inferred that the Copts are a “fifth column” and that Israel, the alleged heart of the Coptic cause, is preparing to wage war against Muslims. He made the outrageous claim that Egypt’s security agents cannot enter the monasteries to investigate or uncover the weapons. In Mubarak’s dictatorship, the Coptic churches are at the mercy of the authorities who regularly deny permission to repair churches or build new ones in Egypt.

Following al-Awa’s lead, Muslim leaders began to inflame the Muslim population by circulating rumors that the church and Pope Shenouda III kidnap Coptic women who willingly converted to Islam, and then trap the women in desert monasteries, all the while torturing them and re-indoctrinating them back to Christianity.

On October 8, 2010, 500 Egyptian Salafists (fundamentalist Muslims who follow the examples of the early Muslims) demonstrated in front of the Ibrahim Mosque in Alexandria after Friday prayers and demanded that the alleged “Muslim” women, held against their will by the Coptic Church, be released and allowed to be interviewed on TV. They also charged that Father Bishoy, Secretary of the Holy Synod, be put on trial regarding alleged comments questioning the authenticity of the Koran.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: EGYPTS PLANNED ETHNIC CLEANSING OF CHRISTIANS
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 08:52:56 AM »
The muslims should start by killing "Pope" Shenouda. That piece of crap is just as bad as any muslim cleric.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 09:05:13 AM »
The muslims should start by killing "Pope" Shenouda. That piece of crap is just as bad as any muslim cleric.

I agree. And after that, they should all kill themselves.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 09:48:43 AM »

Very effective. Yeah, begging the UN for help.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2010, 10:06:47 AM »
The Egyptian muslim nazis say the Copts are in league with Israel despite the fact most of the Copt leadership are vicious anti-Semites. It just goes to show how no matter how much you agree with the muslims, they'll hate you until you accept their nazi faith.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2010, 10:49:07 AM »
For once I can say I agree with your statement.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2010, 11:50:12 AM »
"protest the recent attacks against His Holiness Pope Shenouda III,"

These animals should not have any sympathy.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2010, 05:37:05 PM »
I support my Orthodox brothers and sisters in Egypt. Today I contacted one of their organizations in U.S asking how can I be of some help to their fight. Still waiting for response.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2010, 06:38:24 PM »
I support my Orthodox brothers and sisters in Egypt. Today I contacted one of their organizations in U.S asking how can I be of some help to their fight. Still waiting for response.

Of course we don't agree with anything anti-Semitic, but I hate to see Christians being persecuted. It's very upsetting.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2010, 04:43:26 AM »
They are actually not orthodox. They have their own version of a church, the coptic church, which is as ancient as the orthodox. I think the Byzantines used to persecute them for not conforming with their orthodox church back when they ruled Egypt.

Anyway now their Church officials including the "pope" are clearly puppets of the Islamic rulers of Egypt.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2010, 05:23:23 AM »
Let the Nazi Copts burn in the flames of Jihad for their co-operation with the Nazi Muslims in their Jihad. It is well known who were the most savage animals in the modern Arab wars against Israel and the Jews.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2010, 09:18:56 AM »
I can understand how you feel this way but the majority of the Orthodox in Egypt are not friends of Jews the way Serbs are. They still identify as Arabs and are just as anti-Semitic as Arab Muslims.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2010, 02:17:45 PM »
I have had several Egyption Christians as students, and they hate Muslims more than any other group Ive met. 

One girl told me, that a group of Muslims came into her church with machine guns, and shot down half the members there.  Her family had no choice but to leave after this incident.  Its truly sad, and I wish more gentiles knew about this.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2010, 02:54:40 PM »
I have had several Egyption Christians as students, and they hate Muslims more than any other group Ive met. 

One girl told me, that a group of Muslims came into her church with machine guns, and shot down half the members there.  Her family had no choice but to leave after this incident.  Its truly sad, and I wish more gentiles knew about this.

I think that Christians on the board should keep in mind that the Copts are basically third class citizens in Egypt, that have dhimmi status, and they have to fall in line and believe the same as the Egyptians as much as possible or they will get mass slaughtered (and sometimes still are). Even if they move to another country like the USA, it might be difficult to leave behind that "ghetto mentality".

Of course there are going to be things that we have to strongly disagree with them on, but they can be talked out of it only if they're in a safe environment where being contrary doesn't mean being mowed down. Only then can you really attempt to persuade them to believe what we believe regarding the promises of Israel as beloning to the Jews, etc.

I thank God that I've grown up in a country that doesn't murder me for being Christian.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2010, 07:02:19 PM »

How did they feel about Israel?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2010, 09:42:52 PM »

Of course we don't agree with anything anti-Semitic, but I hate to see Christians being persecuted. It's very upsetting.
What is happening to them is awful. On January 7th this year muslim terrorist killed 8 young men in front of their church. This is the holiest day in our calendar. Do you know how actually war started in Bosnia? Muslims in Sarajevo killed men during the wedding ceremony just because his guest were carrying crosses and the Serbian flag.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2010, 09:46:28 PM »
I can understand how you feel this way but the majority of the Orthodox in Egypt are not friends of Jews the way Serbs are. They still identify as Arabs and are just as anti-Semitic as Arab Muslims.
Actually, I was investigating this. Israel government received many requests to help them. Any public support to Jews would mean death to them. If you read article, it seems that Jews actually sent them some weapons so they could start uprising against obvious mistreatment.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2010, 09:50:17 PM »
They are actually true Egyptians. Arabs are only the muslim conquers and can not be part of them. They imposed their language upon them same as upon Antioch Orthodox members.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2010, 10:28:08 PM »
Of course I feel bad for the innocent ones and want them to fight back. But the great majority of them have become anti-Semites, or at least act like they are.