Author Topic: racist Leftist deputy Tel Aviv mayor whore compares Yemenite Jews to Arabs  (Read 607 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3975957,00.html

Deputy TA mayor: Yemenites are like Arabs

During meeting on plan to evacuate homes in Kerem HaTeimanim in favor of residential high-rises, Meital Lehavi says neighborhood residents very attached to their property, like Arabs,' but later explains, 'I'm a proud Iraqi who is familiar with Middle Eastern mentality'

The Tel Aviv Municipality's Planning and Construction Committee discussed on Wednesday the details of a new plan to evacuate homes in the Kerem HaTeimanim (Vineyard of the Yemenites) neighborhood in favor of residential high-rises.

Deputy Mayor Meital Lehavi, who is opposed to the plan, said, "From my experience, the Yemenites are like Arabs. Like (the Arabs), they are very attached to their property and will not agree to leave their homes."

Sensing that some committee members found her comments unsettling, Lehavi clarified that "just as they are transferring Arabs out of Jaffa, Kerem HaTeimanim will be left without any Yemenites.

"The plan is to encourage evacuation-construction in the neighborhood, which means the evacuation of the Yemenite population," she said, adding that the City should instead allow construction on existing structures in the neighborhood.

After the meeting Lehavi said, "Those who claim my remarks were racist do not know that I am a proud Iraqi who is familiar with Middle Eastern mentality. Kerem HaTeimanim is an authentic place that must not be changed by implementing the suggested plan.

"We should stop treating the neighborhood's original residents like a weak population that needs to be evacuated from occupied land. In this case, the land has been conquered by millionaires. Weak populations, like the Yemenites in Kerem HaTeimanim or the Arabs in Ajami (Jaffa neighborhood) are the victims of a general population transfer, despite the fact that the residents are strongly connected to the places they were born and grew up in."

Notice the bold part, what she was was actually a compliment (even though it wasn't her intention)

wanted to curse and actually blessed them

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
All Jews should be like the Yemenites and if that's an Arab characteristic, that's one of the Arabs' only good points.   Yeah, they don't want to leave their homes.  No person should want to do that.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
ok im a half yemenite jew and im half ashkenazi. One this man is a peace of dogs filth. We know how the dirty arabs treated jews in yemen. Terrible and my grandfather was one of the guys that kissed the ground when he got off the plane.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Doesn't matter if he pointed out a good comparison he is a sick sick Jew for pointing that out.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Aussie_Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
Re: racist Leftist deputy Tel Aviv mayor whore compares Yemenite Jews to Arabs
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 08:47:19 AM »
The arabs not only refuse to leave their homes, they refuse to leave our homes too.

Personally, I am an Ashkenazi, and I do not distinctions being made between us and our Sephardi and Misrachi brothers.

Yemenites are NOT like arabs as they have the neshama that these animals could never possess

Am Yisrael chai!
No trait is more justified than revenge in the right time and place- Meir Kahane