Author Topic: How come Maria Sharapova BOUGHT 2 MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE IN ISRAEL  (Read 9144 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: How come Maria Sharapova BOUGHT 2 MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE IN ISRAEL
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2010, 05:22:20 AM »
What's wrong with Maria Sharapova?

She's a Russian Nazi piglet and only Gerei Toshav should be allowed to live in the Holy Land.

Lies

The truth hurts more than yesterday when your Negro neighbor was doing his job, doesn't it?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 05:44:25 AM by StopArabOccupation »

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2010, 06:08:24 AM »
I know Torah better than you know your owner.
So i notice  :::D
I know it's painful when even your mom thinks you're an ugly virgin, kid.
To late i am afraid. You should mentiond this 5 years before. In times were you learned how to crawl under the table ).
The truth hurts more than yesterday when your Negro neighbor was doing his job, doesn't it?
So this is your dad!O_0 Now i understand from where you got that "Black, white,white black" stuck in you. A childhood trauma (. How sad

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2010, 06:35:08 AM »
That's because you're a complacent kid whose prosaic opprobrium impertinent.
A true words from "please use condoms" commercial kid.  :::D
Don`t run away " Not so Owner" come back^^.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2010, 06:47:48 AM »
This is democracy and that's mean people can leave where they want and date with whom they want, as long as they obey the law of the current country.

I hate democracy. G-D didn't give us the Torah at Mt. Sinai so we could "replace" it every 4 years. Proud anti-democrat.

Well you don`t know anything about Torah for starters, so i don`t know what you proud of exactly. I think i have a clue what you really represent here. Your own version of stupidity. No more no less.

Insults and baseless personal attacks do no good to this forum. If you have a point, make it, otherwise shut up.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2010, 06:54:10 AM »
Insults and baseless personal attacks do no good to this forum. If you have a point, make it, otherwise shut up.
Your current account have no right to tell me what to do, self-homo.  :dance:

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2010, 10:53:52 AM »
Your current account have no right to tell me what to do, self-homo.  :dance:

self-homo?

Ever since you came here you've had some kind of sense of entitlement here.   As if no one can dare say something to you.   We don't want flame wars and personal attacks on the forum.  He does have a right to say that to you and if you knew better, you'd listen to what he said instead of calling him inane terms.   We all want the quality of the forum to improve, not be brought down to the gutter.  Can you possibly just take constructive criticism like a man and stop with this childish banter?

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2010, 11:09:23 AM »
Can you possibly just take constructive criticism

You mean this:
Or this

Or you going to blaming me for this as well, correct? Also a part when somebody calls your mother a whore is also constructive criticism? Ok no problem :laugh:
Criticise me, all day and night if you want^^. I don`t promise that you will like my reaction however.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2010, 11:16:50 AM »

You mean this:
Or this

No, I don't mean either of those.

I mean what yaakov mendel wrote, and you know that.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 12:03:17 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2010, 11:17:34 AM »
Want to explain why you called yaakov mendel "self-homo?"

Oh, right, there's no excuse for that.   Now stop playing games.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2010, 11:26:33 AM »
Well you ignored the reason why i started this. And you ignoring it again. Whats a matter? You such a coward that you afraid at least respond from one account. So maybe its you who need to stop playing anonymous, you not good at it. Start constructive criticism. Don`t tell me you learned this bigs words from your online dictionary just for fun ).

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2010, 11:58:04 AM »

You mean this:
Or this

Or you going to blaming me for this as well, correct? Also a part when somebody calls your mother a whore is also constructive criticism? Ok no problem :laugh:
Criticise me, all day and night if you want^^. I don`t promise that you will like my reaction however.

I do not condone those remarks. He should not use this foul language. But YOU were the one who started the personal attacks on him, YOU were the one who provoked him. As for me, where did I insult you ? Why do you call me a "self-homo" ?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2010, 12:05:29 PM »
Well you ignored the reason why i started this. And you ignoring it again. Whats a matter? You such a coward that you afraid at least respond from one account. So maybe its you who need to stop playing anonymous, you not good at it. Start constructive criticism. Don`t tell me you learned this bigs words from your online dictionary just for fun ).

So you resort to more insults.  The rest of what you wrote is incoherent, so the insults are the only thing anyone can interpret from your comment.

"Start constructive criticism" 

It's already started, but I'll continue -  Stop slinging insults like a 2 year old.   Say something substantive or don't talk at all.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2010, 12:25:07 PM »
But YOU were the one who started the personal attacks on him, YOU were the one who provoked him. As for me, where did I insult you ? Why do you call me a "self-homo" ?

You deliberatly ignoring my post for the third time, and then you ask why?

YOU were the one who provoked him.

It was constructive criticism. Some of it were not just one word, i made a clear point why i disagree. After that he start with insults. So its not provokation. When you have nothing else to say and you start to cursing, this is called insults. If he were answered with normal language i would not say a thing but he gone crazy so its not my problem. Is that answer your questions? And don`t tell me what to do, you are nothing to me just like i is nothing to you. Have a nice night.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2010, 01:35:41 PM »
YOU were the one who provoked him.

It was constructive criticism. Some of it were not just one word, i made a clear point why i disagree. After that he start with insults. So its not provokation. When you have nothing else to say and you start to cursing, this is called insults. If he were answered with normal language i would not say a thing but he gone crazy so its not my problem. Is that answer your questions? And don`t tell me what to do, you are nothing to me just like i is nothing to you. Have a nice night.

Yes, you provoked him. He had not made any personal attack on you and you wrote the following :
"Well you don`t know anything about Torah for starters, so i don`t know what you proud of exactly. I think i have a clue what you really represent here. Your own version of stupidity. No more no less"
That's what you call constructive criticism ? It was a baseless personal attack.
But thank you anyway for caring about my sleep, this is so nice of you. I, too, sincerely hope that you will sleep like a baby.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2010, 01:53:26 PM »
"Well you don`t know anything about Torah for starters, so i don`t know what you proud of exactly.
So even if i made something that looks like provocation, is this the reason to react like that? Don`t complain. Tell me something if i am going to ask a question like this for example:
"All Americans are bold" What will be your answer? Judging by our constant "jumps" on me, you will say that it is a lie. My next responds will be something like "You @@@@@ black dad". And then i will made a quote of something you never said and base on that quote i will call you a "homosexual".
This is an example of what your "friend" did. Thats all. Don`t start insulting my family and close friends for no reason and you will not get the same reactions.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2010, 02:01:10 PM »
So in other words, you two carried a previous grudge into this unrelated thread (don't do that), - actually you carried the grudge here because you brought it up first - and you then attacked EVERYONE, not just the one person you had a dispute with (Also do not do that). 

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2010, 02:17:08 PM »
So in other words, you two carried a previous grudge into this unrelated thread (don't do that), - actually you carried the grudge here because you brought it up first - and you then attacked EVERYONE, not just the one person you had a dispute with (Also do not do that). 
I never denied my responses, if that what you want to say. My answer - both criminals. By our judgment only one "criminal" and "terrorist" and its me :dance:. 2 month of access restriction start from today and another one for grammar errors and missunderstanding. Thas my opinion on the situation. Everybody should be happy. Apple pie anyone? 8).