Author Topic: Nazi Closet Homosexual Fag Buchanus (YS) Defends Ground Zero Nazi Mosque  (Read 4493 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Nazi Closet Homosexual Fag Buchanus (YS) Defends Ground Zero Nazi Mosque
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2010, 08:21:55 PM »
Ruby,  

You wrote 'Chaim.....' however when you clicked reply it has the original rectal .... as the title thread.  This means you wrote  your characterization of what Chaim said about some of BF's threads when the other title stood.  

He had changed the title of the first post already, the other ones hadn't shifted yet.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2010, 08:40:22 PM »
Part of standing up to Nazis like Buchanan is standing up to everything they are all about--and a big part of it is homosexual perversion. There are a number of reasons why Buchanan is strongly suspected of being a closeted gay man. He was rejected from the draft for having Reiter's Syndrome, a joint disease usually caused by untreated chlamydia. In the 1950s, chlamydia was quite rare in heterosexual white teenagers. That wasn't the era where nine-year-olds were having oral sex at recess and getting Gardasil shots. Buchanan is married but has never had children, and his wife has had an essentially nonexistent role in his life, despite three presidential campaigns--even though he is constantly berating whites for not having enough babies. For the first half of his political career as a candidate and public speaker (i.e. pre-1999), he was fanatically and ridiculously anti-gay, but then almost overnight at around the turn of the millennium completely dropped the issue. For being supposedly so homophobic, he has a close relationship with fellow anti-Semitic paleocon Justin Raimondo, who happens to be a very open and proud homosexual. Then, there is "soft" evidence that Chaim and various JTFers have pointed out, such as his demeanor, occasional strange looks and expressions toward other likely homosexuals when on his news programs, etc. Finally, while this is no kind of proof I admit, he has a rather unusual squeaky little voice for an old man!

In the case of other well-known Nazis, such as Frank Weltner, Joerg Haider, Ernst Rohm, Richard Wagner, Yasser Arafat, and Kevin Strom, their sexual orientation is a matter of fact and beyond any shadow of a doubt.

I'm sure that your reply will be that it is not fair to use several degenerate hardcore Nazis to paint a bad picture of homosexuality, but my response to that is to look at Jewish self-identified homosexuals. In the United States, we have such individuals as Tony Kushner and Harvey Fierstein. In Israel, the sodomite-rights movement overwhelmingly identifies with the Arab Muslim Nazis that would murder them in a heartbeat. Do you not remember in 2006 and 2009 when these degenerates held huge rallies in the streets of Tel Aviv expressing solidarity with Hezbollah and Hamas, respectively? This occurred even though Israel is by far the most tolerant and progressive Middle Eastern state when it comes to homosexual "rights". The last time I checked, the Arab world didn't treat open, self-identified homosexuals (at least the effeminate kind--we all know they think that masculine homosexuality is just fine and dandy) all that well, so surely their sympathies couldn't have come from a desire to identify with gay-friendly regimes.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2010, 08:47:35 PM »
Dr. BF,

Many of your posts are so beyond the pale of acceptable speech, I can only advise you to reread them.  Dr. BF, this has to do with speaking in a way that is civil and not barbaric.  I despise Pat Buchanan.  If he is another Roy Cohn then so be it.  YSV to him either way.  Your and a few other's language here is not 'anti-gay,'  it's violent and repugnant.  I remember what you write very well DBF.  I'm not going to get into a he said he said with you.  Your posts about the synagogue that deserved to be bombed and the beauty if Fred Phelps I won't soon forget.  I know what you write, you know what you write, including your vicious attack of me recently for no reason at all, whatsoever.  You really burned your bridges with
me, learning absolutely nothing from it.  That's ashonda.  I don't think you're an evil person, but I am very sad to say that I think you're an untrustworthy person with a short memory.  And please stop mentioning Buchanan and Reiter's disease, I have corrected you on that at least 3 times.  That is related to the HLAB27 haplotype.   Buchanan would not be walking around with untreated Chlamydia for 25 years!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2010, 08:54:22 PM »
Your posts about the synagogue that deserved to be bombed and the beauty if Fred Phelps I won't soon forget.
I'd like to see where I said both of those things. Please show me.

And please stop mentioning Buchanan and Reiter's disease, I have corrected you on that at least 3 times.  That is related to the HLAB27 haplotype.   Buchanan would not be walking around with untreated Chlamydia for 25 years!

http://www.prostatitis.org/reiters.html
http://rheumatology.oxfordjournals.org/content/XXII/suppl_2/156.abstract
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1044934/pdf/brjvendis00070-0048.pdf

Offline 343456

• New JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2010, 01:32:54 AM »
Another damn Muslim Nazi and homosexual too what can be worst then that? >:(
BTW
im sure he'll be very unwelcome in the muslim nazis countries they hate homosexuals more then they hate themselves ;D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2010, 04:24:44 AM »
im sure he'll be very unwelcome in the muslim nazis countries they hate homosexuals more then they hate themselves ;D
They don't like effeminate homosexuals to be more specific, even though most Arab men have relations with effeminate men and have no problem with it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2010, 05:50:33 AM »
I thought it was Arab men having predatory sex with little boys, rather than full-grown effeminate men.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2010, 05:57:12 AM »
Homos love Nazis and Nazis are homos. Just read Muhammad al-Nafzawi's book Al-Roud Al-Atr (الروض العاطر) or The Perfumed Garden, and The Pink Swastika by Scott Lively and Kevin Abrams.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2010, 10:18:31 AM »
Homos love Nazis and Nazis are homos. Just read Muhammad al-Nafzawi's book Al-Roud Al-Atr (الروض العاطر) or The Perfumed Garden, and The Pink Swastika by Scott Lively and Kevin Abrams.
Or The Hidden Hitler by Lothar Macthan.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2010, 10:53:19 AM »
I don't think we should become politically correct, but we should be careful how we phrase things right now, because we are trying to get more members now during the next two years, it's going to be really intense trying to campaign, draw attention to JTF, etc. so we need to make it look as presentable as possible.  JTFE was right about that much. I think it's good that you altered the title of the thread DBF.

Now it's more about how he defended the mosque without the distracting elements. A lot of people just read titles and skim posts, so titles especially we need to be careful about.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2010, 11:11:42 AM »
I don't think we should become politically correct, but we should be careful how we phrase things right now, because we are trying to get more members now during the next two years, it's going to be really intense trying to campaign, draw attention to JTF, etc. so we need to make it look as presentable as possible.  JTFE was right about that much. I think it's good that you altered the title of the thread DBF.

Now it's more about how he defended the mosque without the distracting elements. A lot of people just read titles and skim posts, so titles especially we need to be careful about.

Fair enough Rubystars, I didn't edit the title for him, but for the movement.

That being said I do think one of the things we need to constantly be hammering is the sexual preference of Nazi creatures like Buchanan. It seems like we are the only ones doing it. None of the establishment "rightist" voices like Glenn Beck, Limbaugh, etc. ever will. Why does sodomitic perversion lurk under the skin of virtually every anti-Semitic leader? Even our own so-called "president", BHO, has the Larry Sinclair skeleton in his closet.