Author Topic: Wesley Clarks admiration and slavish obedience to Soros  (Read 2835 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Wesley Clarks admiration and slavish obedience to Soros
« on: May 27, 2007, 07:24:05 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wesley_Clark

Clark had earned an average of US$40,000 per year over the course of his military career and, according to The New York Times, retired with "precious little in the bank to show for years of public service."[83] Clark set himself three initial goals in civilian life — to earn $40 million in the business world to let him practice philanthropy, to become a professor, and to become a professional golfer. Clark's inspiration for philanthropy came from billionaire George Soros. Clark began a public speaking tour in the summer of 2000 and approached several former government officials for advice on work after life in government, including House Speaker Newt Gingrich, White House Chief of Staff Mack McLarty, and Richard Holbrooke. Clark took McLarty's advice to move back to Little Rock, Arkansas, and took a position with the Stephens Group, an investment firm headquartered there. He took several other board positions at defense-related firms, and in March 2003 he amicably left the Stephens Group to found Wesley K. Clark & Associates. Clark began writing, publishing two books — Waging Modern War and Winning Modern Wars — along with writing the forewords for a series of military biographies, as well as a series of editorials.[84] He had amassed only about $3.1 million towards his $40 million goal by 2003, but began considering running for public office instead of pursuing his business career.[
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 07:26:00 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Wesley Clarks admiration and slavish obedience to Soros
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 07:58:20 PM »
A few weeks ago, Clark was a guest during a segment on the "O'Reilly Factor." 

A summary of the segment from O'Reilly's site:

"Moving to another subject, Clark vigorously defended the fact that he and his foundation accepted a donation from radical billionaire George Soros. "Soros has done a lot of good," Clark pronounced. "He has trained democracy workers in Eastern Europe, and he's made a difference. Because somebody gives you money, you don't necessarily agree with all their cause. He is a legitimate voice in the United States of America." But The Factor rebuked Clark for his association with Soros. "This guy is undermining the country abroad, he wants a one-world government, and you took $75,000 from the most radical individual in the United States. People are going to judge you by who you associate with. This guy's dangerous."

More about Soros giving funding to Clark:

http://www.nysun.com/article/41564

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 08:02:27 PM »
The U.S. military has been ifiltrated by the NWO they really need to investigate,look at the damage Clark did to serbs in the service of Soros
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 08:11:32 PM »
The U.S. military has been ifiltrated by the NWO they really need to investigate,look at the damage Clark did to serbs in the service of Soros

Do all neoconservatives support the NWO? 

The neoconservatives also supported the Kosovo War.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 08:51:47 PM »
I'm not sure all but most.At one time i was a neo-con now i'm just right wing

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 09:17:46 PM »

Most people who accuse others of being neoconservatives, don't know what a neoconservative is.  It's typical of many liberals when they make accusations.  They don't understand what they're talking about. 

I don't think most conservatives are neoconservatives. 

What did you think a neo-con was when you thought you were one?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 09:22:28 PM »

Most people who accuse others of being neoconservatives, don't know what a neoconservative is.  It's typical of many liberals when they make accusations.  They don't understand what they're talking about. 

I don't think most conservatives are neoconservatives. 

What did you think a neo-con was when you thought you were one?
Well i thought i was following ronald reagan,the terms are getting mixedup these days.I'll give you this example Buchanan claimed to be a paleo conservative but during his last run for president he sought out endorsement of fred newman and lenora falani  who run a communist cult and got it on the n.y.s ticket :o :o :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2007, 09:29:34 PM »
Wesley Clark is a war criminal when he sent US troops under the command of the pervert in the White House, Bill Clinton bombing the heroic Serb Christians to save disgusting Bosnian and Albanian Muzzie dogs.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!