Author Topic: More Evidence Palin Is A LONGTIME Fag Buchanus Fan  (Read 763 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
More Evidence Palin Is A LONGTIME Fag Buchanus Fan
« on: November 11, 2010, 12:05:19 AM »
Palin Speech Uses Line By Famous Anti-Semite Promoted By Pat Buchanan

http://gawker.com/5048188/palin-quoted-antisemitic-author-in-rnc-speech

(Note: this is a leftist blog that among other things, seems to look fondly on Edwina Koch (yimach schma), but still, the point it makes is important.)

Since I don't genuinely believe that someone of Sarah Palin's mental stature would really be familiar with the writings of some ancient Nazi coot from the early part of last century, the explanation that she got this line from reading Fag Buchanus' book in 1990 is much more plausible. I know Chaim doesn't think that most Americans would care if she supported a Nazi, and I agree, but maybe some evangelical GOP primary voters will. I still think Palin could be a very dangerous foe to us in 2012 in many ways and whatever we can do to discredit her will help.

DBF

Quote from: Gawker.com
Palin Quoted Antisemitic Author in RNC Speech
Sarah Palin scares the Jews! From her crazy Jew-converting church to emails your grandmother is receiving right now, it's clear that America's Jews are nervous about this woman. Just ask Ed Koch! This won't help: remember Palin's address to the Republican National Convention? That bit of speechcraft so inspiring that it is already being taught in schools alongside Dr. King's Dream Speech and Billy Crystal's second Oscars monologue? It turns out one of its few memorable non-Obama-attacking lines was lifted from an old anti-Semite so extreme that he was booted from the John Birch Society.

It is, honestly, a bizarre and inexplicable story. "We grow good people in our small towns," Palin said, quoting someone identified only as a writer, "with honesty and sincerity and dignity." That "writer," Wall Street Journal columnist Thomas Frank notes, is a man named Westbrook Pegler. You have probably never heard of him, but he was a very popular and very right-wing columnist from the first half of the 20th century. How right-wing? He openly wished for the assassination of Franklin Roosevelt, for one.

And for two, he was quite the anti-Semite! He hated Jews so much, the far-right anti-Semitic John Birch Society banned him from their journal. And all Pegler did was claim that American Jews were "instinctively sympathetic to Communism"! And also claim lots of other crazy stuff!

So. Quoting an old anti-Semite is obviously proof of nothing—people still say nice things about Lindbergh, Henry Ford, Walt Disney, and Richard Nixon—but the larger question here is who put those words in her nice speech, where did they find them, and what the hell were they thinking. Like... did they think no one would notice? Who even reads Pegler anymore?

Answer: Pat Buchanan! Buchanan, that lovable old coot, used that same line in a 1990 book. Buchanan, of course, did not mind being associated with a crazy old anti-Semite, and the passage was quoted in a section quite complimentary to the reactionary columnist.

It really does boggle the mind, doesn't it, that they could not find another passage by another writer talking about how nice small towns are, right? Of course the line is question is also about Harry Truman, who was, of course, a Vice President who eventually became president when the guy before him died in office of old age, so really there are a lot of questions we have for the people who composed that terrible speech.

Palin's Source [Ben Smith/Politico]

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: More Evidence Palin Is A LONGTIME Fag Buchanus Fan
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 12:30:55 AM »
I'm 99% confident that a speech writer came up with the quote.

Unless real evidence that Sarah Palin supported Pat Buchanan is presented,      I remain firm in my opinion that Sarah Palin never was part of Buchanan's hideous organization.     

The quote though indirectly is something that could ultimately lead me not to support Sarah Palin for President.      Not the source of the quote,   as I don't believe Sarah Palin was aware that it was a nazi source.      I still strongly believe Sarah Palin is very pro-Israel.      It's because I'm not sure if Sarah Palin has the knowledge that's required to be President.    This is why the 2011 debates are very important for me   ( assuming for the sake of discussion that Sarah Palin does run for President in 2012.   ).

My perspective in recent months changed greatly as a result of following a 2010 Congressional Race very closely.    Seeing first hand the level of knowledge of a couple of candidates,   compared to the other 2 candidates in that race and the less than stellar knowledge of the candidates in another nearby Congressional District.    My standard has been raised considerably.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 12:33:40 AM »
If it could be proven beyond any second-guess whatsoever that Palin was a Fag Buchanus supporter, how would you feel?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 12:36:36 AM »
If it could be proven beyond any second-guess whatsoever that Palin was a Fag Buchanus supporter, how would you feel?

I would no longer under any circumstance support her in the Republican Primary process.   But I would still support her against Barack Hussein Obama,   Hillary ' Sodom'  Clinton,   or any other leftist nazi in the General Election.      Reluctantly but out of necessity.      
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 12:38:27 AM »
I would no longer under any circumstance support her in the Republican Primary process.   But I would still support her against Barack Hussein Obama,   Hillary ' Sodom'  Clinton,   or any other leftist nazi in the General Election.      Reluctantly but out of necessity.      
OK.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 06:55:33 AM »
Sounds to me like you are a "woman hater" after seeing so many of these kinds of posts from you over the years.  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 09:17:09 AM »
Dude!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you so obsessed over this [censored]?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2010, 12:50:17 PM »
Dude!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you so obsessed over this drek?
Chaim has been emphasizing what a fraud Palin is for months and months.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2010, 02:17:43 PM »
Dude!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you so obsessed over this drek?

Sometimes it seems that DBF has a need to talk about gays every day.. I dont know what causes that..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2010, 02:32:19 PM »
Sounds to me like you are a "woman hater" after seeing so many of these kinds of posts from you over the years.  >:(
I don't think you do justice with DBF. He is not a woman hater. Specifically on Palin's case I don't see anything misogynistic in DBF's words.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2010, 03:06:05 PM »
I don't think you do justice with DBF. He is not a woman hater. Specifically on Palin's case I don't see anything misogynistic in DBF's words.
Thanks.