Author Topic: Piglit qurananimal claims Police racist she gets 6 months in the slammer  (Read 294 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
 :::D :::D :::D :::D                            http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/11/full-burkaed-muslim-all-cops-are-racist.html   

Full Burka'ed Muslim: "All Cops Are Racist"

A burka'ed Muslim charged with making  false complaint belched out that tired old incitement to hate-chant of revolutionary crowd -- "All cops are racist" -- what race?

We have seen the weaponizing of the veil and the use of the veil to commit crimes, escape detection, kidnap and rape young girls and keep them hidden, the Elizabeth Smart case should be the catalyst for such legislation.

And now this.

Bottom line, Muhammad said shroud their chattel head to toe, but not the face and the hands. Any woman who covers her whole face is making a political statement, not a religious statement.

Face veils must be banned as a national security measure.

“All Cops are racist” Sheik Yer Mami

Gaming the system:

COVERED from head to toe in a burqa, with just a slit through which to see, a Muslim woman charged with making a false complaint to police now argues she has been a victim of mistaken identity.

Who’s who? And prove it, too Andrew Bolt

Carnita Matthews was charged in June after allegedly falsely claiming that a highway patrol officer handled her in an attempt to see her burqa-hidden face during a random breath test.

She has pleaded not guilty.

After arriving at Campbelltown Local Court yesterday with an identically dressed friend, Matthews watched the in-car police video of her being pulled over and asked to lift the burqa so the officer could verify her licence photo.

The court was told that after being issued an infringement notice for not properly displaying her P-plates, the 46-year-old branded the officer “a racist” and claimed he only booked her because of what she was wearing…

“You look at me and see me wearing this and you couldn’t handle it. All cops are racist.”…

Giving evidence yesterday, the station officer who took the complaint said he had told Matthews the officer had been right to ask for identification.

In a statement read to the court, Sergeant Paul Kearney said he told her: “I’m looking at you and all I can see is two eyes.”

However, the court was told that an officer who three days later accepted a statutory declaration from a burqa-clad woman he assumed to be Matthews failed to check her identification.

Matthews’ lawyer Stephen Hopper said there was no way for police to prove that his client was the one who signed the statutory declaration at Campbelltown police station on June 10.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/11/deliberate-malicious-and-ruthless-burkaed-muslim-gets-six-months.html

"Deliberate, malicious and ruthless" Burka'ed Muslim Gets Six Months

The other day I ranyest another story of Islamic supremacism unhinged (is there any other kind?} This wretch  was shreiking "all cops are racist"  So says the criminal.

This stroy was particular revealing o the contempt devout Muslims hold for "disbelievers."

I applaud the magistrate for the sentence. Righteoys

Hijab woman sentenced to six months  9 News

A Muslim woman has lodged an appeal after she was sentenced to six months in prison for falsely accusing a police officer of forcibly removing her veil.

Carnita Matthews, a 46-year-old mother of seven, broke down in tears as Magistrate Robert Rabbidge described her crime as "deliberate, malicious and ruthless".

"There is not a shadow of doubt in my mind, beyond a reasonable doubt, that she knew that the complaint she was making was false," he told Campbelltown Local Court on Friday.

"The system would collapse, of course, if people are making false and wrong complaints to authorities."

Matthews was charged with one count of making a false complaint against police in August, after signing a statutory declaration claiming an officer forced her to remove her hijab, or face veil.

It was made three days after she was pulled over by Senior Constable Paul Fogarty at Woodbine, in Sydney's southwest, for a random breath test on June 7 this year.

A video of the incident, which was played to the court, shows Matthews accusing the officer of being a racist after he handed her a fine for not displaying green P-plates properly.

"You look at me and see me wearing this and you couldn't handle it. All cops are racist," she says.

The magistrate rejected her lawyer's argument that the prosecution could not prove it was Matthews herself who made the complaint and signed the declaration.

But police prosecutor sergeant Lisa McEvoy said there was no doubt.

"Her signature on that affidavit coupled with the signature on her driver's licence is exactly the same," she told the court.

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03