Author Topic: Cities w/ Highest Crime Rate in America(what's the common factor?)  (Read 333 times)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_16675219

Highest crime rate*
# 1. Detroit.
# 2. Baltimore.
# 3. Memphis, Tenn.
# 4. Washington.
# 5. Atlanta.

Source: CQ Press City Crime Rankings 2010-2011.

*Cities with more than 500,000 population.

========

I wonder what kinda people be livin' in them cities that dey be havin' so much crimes? I has no idea what dey be. Mmmhmm?

Talk about a who's who of hellholes.  :::D
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Cities w/ Highest Crime Rate in America(what's the common factor?)
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 01:16:38 PM »
I like Baltimore. It was a great location for "The Wire". I also like "The Shield" and I suspect that East LA could make it into that list too had it been a municipality.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Cities w/ Highest Crime Rate in America(what's the common factor?)
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 01:23:12 PM »
New York is still pretty low for the largest city however 2010 there has been a 15% rise in crime involving rape and murder.  Odd most of this happens when the probability of "MmmHmm" is around.. Also St. Louis and Camden, NJ are on the list
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!