Author Topic: Wiggers and Sodomites Reign at AMA Awards  (Read 425 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Wiggers and Sodomites Reign at AMA Awards
« on: November 22, 2010, 08:40:41 PM »
Biggest Winners at American Music Awards Justin Bieber, Eminem

http://www.netah.com/336/justin-bieber-went-home-with-4-american-music-awards/

Just unbelievable... or not. The petrosheik-controlled media and entertainment industry are naturally going to lavish honors on the degenerates most dangerous to the health of civilization. Therefore, it shouldn't be surprising that the prepubescent, squeak-voiced wigger Justin Bieber took home the most awards at this disgusting bacchanalia pit, or that following closely behind was the sodomitic rectal ranger wigger Feminem.

DBF

Quote from: Netah.com
Justin Bieber Went Home With 4 American Music Awards
On November 23, 2010, in News, by admin
Staff Writer

Justin Bieber was honored with all four American Music Awards that he was nominated for – Entertainer of the Year, Breakthrough Artist of the Year, Favorite Pop/Rock Male and Favorite Pop/Rock album. According to the Associated Press, Bieber expressed his feelings by saying: “This means the world to me. I come from the smallest town in the world, of like 30,000 people; I never thought this was possible.”

Bieber started his career from YouTube three years ago and officially won a heart of millions by making a record sale of 2 million copies of his first album, ‘My World 2.0’, for which he also received an AMA. To win four American Music Awards, Bieber had to defeat legends like Usher and Eminem.

Eminem went home with two AMAs. Black Eyed Peas won an AMA for favorite Pop/Rock Band and performed “The Single”. Taylor Swift won the Favorite Country Female award and performed on her latest hit “Back to December”. Rihanna performed a medley of her songs including “What’s My Name” from her latest release “Loud”, while Pink gave a dazzling performance on “Raise Your Glass”.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Wiggers and Sodomites Reign at AMA Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 09:00:34 PM »
Oh man, so you mean I missed Katy Perry's performance?!

:::D :::D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 09:02:20 PM »
Oh man, so you mean I missed Katy Perry's performance?!

:::D :::D
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

(She's yet another sodomite, needless to say.)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 11:24:23 PM »
Oh damn,, I missed it!! "Smacks my own head" Now what will I do.. Go on living?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!