Author Topic: I'm sorry I offended everybody  (Read 2361 times)

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
I'm sorry I offended everybody
« on: May 29, 2007, 08:21:40 PM »
While I still disagree with Chaim in certain areas, I sound far more dismissive of Chaim and your movement than I am in reality because I am a cynic. I may be a conservative but above all I am a cynic.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I'm sorry I offended everybody
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 08:23:32 PM »
It's not just about offending Chaim, if you want Islam to kill us then disagree.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 09:37:11 PM »
I have never read any of your posts but if you disagree with the position on Islam, I sincerely suggest you read the Quraan but moreso the Hadith.  Study Islam in History.  Then step back and look at the realities around you socially, educationally, morally and politically.  You will see, like Nazism, Islam is a vile culture, religion and political ideology that demands a world under Islamic Law.....Submission, conversion or death... 

"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 10:32:12 PM »
The very foundation of Islam is terror.  If you eliminate terror you eliminate Islam.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 11:12:19 PM »
Hidden Author never stated that he is with the muslims or that he sides with them. Once again, I think many of you create this false dichotomy that if someone is critical or doesn't agree with the views of Chaim, JTF, or others on the forum, it must mean he's with the muslims. That's a completely irrational and false logic and mentality!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2007, 11:22:01 PM »
You are right.  I disagree with Chaim's views on oil.  I love oil.  I follow the logic that if a nazi throws a rock through your window, does one blame the rock? :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2007, 11:41:01 PM »
You are right.  I disagree with Chaim's views on oil.  I love oil.  I follow the logic that if a nazi throws a rock through your window, does one blame the rock? :)

That's a good point. However, there's a difference between blaming the rock and giving money to the Nazi to buy the rock. And that's exactly what the problem with middle eastern oil is.

Bannedfan

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2007, 12:47:38 AM »
Give it up.  ::)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2007, 08:20:48 AM »
Bomb the hell out of them and ANNEX the oil.  We paid for it.  We designed the oil fields.  We built the oil fields and due to their using our trillions of oil dollars against us is the straw to ANNEX the entire oil fields...  Saudi Arabia is just an artifical country like Jordan, Iraq and Jordan anyway.  If they were a civilized people with a tolerant religion this wouldn't happen...they have been our enemy since the late 1920's when Ibn Saud partnered with the homosexual father of the MI6 spy Kim Philby: St. John Philby...

PS: by abandoning Middle East oil opens the door to America's worst enemy China and Russia to enter into the vaccuum if America leaves allowing very cheap and already developed oil reserves to expand their economic and Communist social base.....too from American/Western funding.  Afterall it is the trillions spent in our Walmart slave labor and ex-American manufacturing....that will fund their replacing the west in Arabia... ;)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2007, 10:06:48 AM »
Hidden Author, I accept your apology. 

Now, why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself and how you found out about JTF?