Author Topic: TSA makes man take off pants (check out who the TSA workers are!)  (Read 1447 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage

This is INSANE! Looking who the two "professional security personnel" are by the metal detector and the other by the carry-on luggage scanner!
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: TSA makes man take off pants (check out who the TSA workers are!)
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 05:31:12 PM »
Ridiculous. They are only giving the terrorists a victory by doing this.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 08:01:42 PM »
But look who be da TSA "worker".
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 08:50:41 PM »
It's in every US airport.  Always affirmative action figures.   

In a way though I feel bad for them because I'm sure these dudes don't want to do half of this crazy drek that TSA has now decided to enforce.   They probably think it's as nutty as we think it is.  But they need to work for a living like anyone else and they go on with their jobs...

At least they're not homeless or welfare recipients.   Isn't seeing them with jobs a good thing (aside from the fact that none of us wants to get groped by them or by anyone)?

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 09:34:27 PM »

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2010, 01:14:21 AM »
In my hotel yesterday night I saw two different news stations, one being Fox, where everyone on the show, conservatives and liberals [on the non-Fox channel as well; I wish I could remember what station it was], seemed to advocate 'profiling'.  The station whose name I forgot even had the ex head of Israeli airport security. -- The announcers all agreed it cant be based upon ethnicity or religion, but if some people felt that it was than so be it [ie, someone coming from Yemen would be profiled, and if they happened to be Arabic or Muslim... that's just a coincidence].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2010, 01:19:57 AM »
It is out of hand.. Treating your average citizen who is in no shape a threat to anyone like if they are criminals.Maybe I should save them all the trouble when I fly out of JFK in January.. Go to the airport nude wearing a fig leaf.. AND NOBODY is speaking out.   People are being humiliated for zero reason.  Our enemies are laughing at this that within they are treating our citizens like mud and the enemy can roam into any airport no questioning. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2010, 01:24:47 AM »
By the way those scanners are filled with radiation as well..
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2010, 01:38:01 AM »
It's time to research.   What are the lingering effects of lasting emotional/psychological/mental trauma induced by sexual assault.   Why does the govt intend to mimic assembly-line sexual assaults on a wide scale and deliver these to the citizenry.    What effects are they trying to induce in the citizenry and how can they benefit from it?

Of course, we know that the full-body scanners are going to deliver cancer at high rates.   That will kill off more people sooner and perhaps the govt will save some of their disappearing funds from the social security pot and also negatively impact population growth (afterall, we are importing thousands of mexicans, arabs, muslims, and drug addicts- legal and illegal - so we have to make room for them).   So the "radiation treatments" are no mystery.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2010, 01:48:42 AM »
It's time to research.   What are the lingering effects of lasting emotional/psychological/mental trauma induced by sexual assault.   Why does the govt intend to mimic assembly-line sexual assaults on a wide scale and deliver these to the citizenry.    What effects are they trying to induce in the citizenry and how can they benefit from it?

Of course, we know that the full-body scanners are going to deliver cancer at high rates.   That will kill off more people sooner and perhaps the govt will save some of their disappearing funds from the social security pot and also negatively impact population growth (afterall, we are importing thousands of mexicans, arabs, muslims, and drug addicts- legal and illegal - so we have to make room for them).   So the "radiation treatments" are no mystery.

I believe you are right.. That dyke, Janet Napolitano is openly saying they have no desire to "Profile" Arabs and or Muslism in any of our airports.. And JFK, as well as Newark and Laguardia, you should see the "people" working in the security area.. Affirmative action at it's best.  This is who our government is trusting the lives and safety of our people.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2010, 05:21:25 AM »
Who needs all the hight tech X-ray machines, they should just do a full strip search and cavities exam.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2010, 08:35:46 AM »
Who needs all the hight tech X-ray machines, they should just do a full strip search and cavities exam.

:::D

At this rate, it's not that far away!

Maybe they should do a full MRI for each passenger too, in case they are storing weapons in their bones.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2010, 09:38:20 AM »
I think it's all about Obama getting back at whitey.  After all, he himself admitted to getting "shellacked" November 2nd.  Also, remember that when he was campaigning, he brought up the issue of a civilian security force that would be equal in power to the military.  I think the TSA might just be it. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2010, 09:41:53 AM »
I think it's all about Obama getting back at whitey.  After all, he himself admitted to getting "shellacked" November 2nd.  Also, remember that when he was campaigning, he brought up the issue of a civilian security force that would be equal in power to the military.  I think the TSA might just be it. 
Therefore, we need to "thank" for this abomination the voters who put BHO in power to begin with, and kept the Senate and many states in Democratic control.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2010, 11:29:39 AM »
I wonder if they had made any females take their pants off yet?
 >:( >:( >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2010, 12:01:14 PM »

YES THEY HAVE!!! TSA forced a 16 YEAR OLD GIRL to REMOVER HER PANTS to show her prosthetic leg even though it is clear from the ankle she is wearing a prosthetic leg!!!

Listen at 2:30
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2010, 12:16:35 PM »
That really irks me to no end....

I hope she gets an attorney.

YES THEY HAVE!!! TSA forced a 16 YEAR OLD GIRL to REMOVER HER PANTS to show her prosthetic leg even though it is clear from the ankle she is wearing a prosthetic leg!!!

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2010, 01:00:08 PM »

That girl looks real dangerous. And that man in the wheel chair is probably refusing to get up.
Three jiggers threw down that woman. Now if she was ugly and had a bag over her head...
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2010, 05:50:12 PM »
I think that the TSA could become the shvartza President's security force with very little problem... A few well timed breaches of security on different modes of travel such as trains and buses the fix will be in... Once this group starts getting into the public's business without resistance they will run with the ball.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2010, 07:14:38 PM »
The TSA also make a breast cancer surviving flight attendant remove her prosthetic breast! 

Also there was a man who was a bladder cancer survivor who wore a urostomy bag around his middle.  By the time those imbeciles were done poking and prodding him, he was covered in his own urine. 

If only Obama could be impeached, then thrown into Gitmo...

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2010, 07:01:18 AM »
The TSA also make a breast cancer surviving flight attendant remove her prosthetic breast! 

Also there was a man who was a bladder cancer survivor who wore a urostomy bag around his middle.  By the time those imbeciles were done poking and prodding him, he was covered in his own urine. 

If only Obama could be impeached, then thrown into Gitmo...

Lisa I saw the one you mentioned on Fox News the one with bladder cancer. I saw that and it dawned at me.. Ya know if my mother has to fly they would do the same to her.. She has to take 30 pills a day for her medication, she uses a cane, she also has a knee brace cause she can't repair her knee cause she takes one of those pills are a blood thinner so a high risk for surgery no doctor wants.  So now people with medical conditions will go through such embarrassing moments and yet the ones that do really need to be searched are givin a pass for "racial profiling"

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2010, 07:22:03 AM »

You would be surprised

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2010, 07:44:57 AM »
The problem with all this is there is more to it then meets the eye... No one will argue that security is important however whats going on here is laying the groundwork for far more then security measures... They are making the public compliant!! Don't be surprised when this garbage spreads to other forms of transportation and gathering places...Information is power... Anyone that thinks the government is not storing collected images in a database somewhere I have a bridge here in Brooklyn NY I can sell ya cheap!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years