Author Topic: Chanukah Kahanist learn-in in Jerusalem December 7  (Read 1090 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Chanukah Kahanist learn-in in Jerusalem December 7
« on: November 24, 2010, 06:40:03 PM »
Chaim was created for such a Jerusalem meet like this. It must be hellishly frustrating for him knowing that his chance of ever seen Yerushalayim is as little as seeing Yigal Amir walk or Jonathan Pollard freed: it's not gonna happen this side of the Geulah!

"BS"D

YESHIVAT HARA'AYON HAYEHUDI
Jerusalem, Israel
HaRav Yehuda Kreuser SHLIT"A, Rosh Yeshiva

Not to be Missed !

Chanuka at Yeshivat HaRa'ayon HaYehudi

in Jerusalem

6th day of Chanuka 30 Kislev/Dec. 7th 

All Classes in English

12:30 P.M. HaRav Yehuda Richter

1:30 P.M.  Lenny Goldberg

2:30 P.M.  Levi Chazen

Refreshments will be served!

Come early to ensure your place!!
"
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 06:46:41 PM by wonga66 »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Chanukah Kahanist learn-in in Jerusalem December 7
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 06:48:31 PM »
It must be hellishly frustrating for him knowing that his chance of ever seen Yerushalayim is as little as seeing Yigal Amir walk or Jonathan Pollard freed: it's not gonna happen this side of the Geulah!
Thankfully other members of the forum believe in G-d, unlike this troll.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 07:17:08 PM »
Chaim was created for such a Jerusalem meet like this. It must be hellishly frustrating for him knowing that his chance of ever seen Yerushalayim is as little as seeing Yigal Amir walk or Jonathan Pollard freed: it's not gonna happen this side of the Geulah!

And you revel in someone else's pain, you animal?   Another one of these stupid predictions of yours which you have no basis for.   Why do you bother peddling your wares here?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 07:59:19 PM »
Chaim will enter Israel before this crum.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 08:36:57 PM »
Although I will partake in the celebration of Chanukah, I will now celebrate a holiday of my own creation,"Kahanhanuka".  No constant jibber jabber about 8 stupid nights of oil; the emphasis of my holiday is on the Maccabees cutting spiritually murderous proselytizers heads off and killing Syrian Greeks for Jews to retake mastery of their own destiny.  Chanukah on its own has little merit in the way its celebrated by the majority of Jews.  Our Rebbe knew this and wrote a nice piece about the holiday [I'm sure most of you have read it].

---

Every day that passes Chaim is one day closer to making Aliyah.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2010, 11:57:56 PM »
Our Rebbe knew this and wrote a nice piece about the holiday [I'm sure most of you have read it].

"Down with Hanukah!"  -  One of my favorites.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2010, 12:48:13 AM »
I think it is important to celebrate Chanukah as the sages have traditionally taught us. I have come to see both the miracle of the oil, and the more critical miracle of the victory of the Maccabees as both equally important to concentrate on.

This article discusses what the Talmud tells us about the celebration of Chanukah:

http://shortvort.com/chanukah/11529-which-miracle-caused-chanuka-for-the-thinking-reader

which miracle caused Chanuka? (for the thinking reader)

Holy Days - Chanukah
Written by daniel fine   

If you look in the Chumash at the very each end of each sedra you will notice that (in small writing) there is an account of the total number of psukim in the sedra. However, when it comes to parshas Miketz, uniquely we are not only told the number of psukim, but also the number of words in the sedra; 2025. Why? A cute answer is offered. Miketz tends to fall out on Chanuka, and 2025 has a connection to Chanuka.

How? For the gematria of ‘ner’ (candle) is 250, which, multiplied by eight (eight nights of Chanuka) comes to 2000. Then add 25 (the date of the start of this festival; the date of the end of the war), and one gets to 2025; the total number of words in parshas Miketz!
Anyway, this year Chanuka spans both the Shabboses of parshas Vayeishev and Miketz, and so for these two weeks we shall be discussing the finer and deeper aspects of this delightful and illuminating festival. There is a very cryptic gemarra [1] which opens up the central topic of Chanuka. After having discussed the obligation of lighting the Chanuka candles for almost a page, the gemarra asks a shocking question - ‘what is Chanuka’ (‘mai chanuka’), and proceeds to tell us an answer. ‘On the 25th Kislev…when the Greeks entered the heichal and made all the oil there impure. The kingship of the House of the Hasmoneans beat the Greeks, but they checked and were only able to find one jug of oil which had the Kohen Gadol’s seal on it; which would only suffice for one day. A miracle occurred and this oil lit for eight days, and so the next year they made these (eight) days a festival with Hallel and thanksgiving (hoda’ah).’ The question of the gemarra is difficult to understand, at best - the gemarra never asks ‘what is Purim,’ for example - and it become even more puzzling given that the gemarra has already been discussing Chanuka candles until now.

What’s going on? Fortunately, we are not the first people to ask this (obvious) question. In four words, Rashi implies this question and answers it at the same time. Rashi, in commenting on the words of the gemarra ‘what is Chanuka,’ says ‘based on which miracle did they fix it.’[2] Let’s explain. There are two miracles which occurred during the Chanuka story; our victory over the Greeks in battle, and the oil lasting for eight days. Which miracle did Chazal fix the yom tov of Chanuka to commemorate primarily; the battle or the oil? Rashi understood that the gemarra was asking this very question; which of the two miracles caused the festival?

And the answer is that (re-read the quoted piece again) the main miracle here was the oil; the gemarra hardly focuses on the miracle of the war. That is all if one looks at this gemarra and topic through Rashi’s lens. But there are other opinions on the subject too. Though the gemarra seems to forgo a long description of the miracle of the war, preferring to dwell on the miracle of the oil instead, the paragraph of al hanissim which we insert into our amidah and birkas hamazon during Chanuka takes the opposite stance. In al hanissim the miracle of the oil makes a cameo appearance at best (it just says ‘they lit candles in Your holy courtyards’); centre stage is clearly reserved for the description of the miracle of the war.

Thus, (the Rishon) Rav Yonassan MiLunille[3] is of the opinion that the main miracle behind Chanuka is that of the war. Indeed, he writes that we would have had this festival even if the miracle of the oil would not have happened (and it would have been eight days anyway[3b]). The miracle of the oil just gave us the mitzvah of lighting candles - but the Hallel and hoda’ah is because of the war. [Rav Yonassan MiLunille would probably have understood the gemarra’s question ‘what is Chanuka’ to be asking ‘for which miracle do we light candles on Chanuka,’ as the Maharsha[4] explains.]

So, in true Jewish tradition, we have a machlokes as to the central miracle behind the establishing of the festival of Chanuka; was it the miracle of the oil lasting (Rashi), or the victory at war (Rav Yonassan MiLunille). Moreover, it would seem that this is behind another dispute regarding Chanuka. Where does the name ‘Chanuka’ come from? The Ran[5] cites an explanation that ‘Chanuka’ is made up of the words chanu kaf heh, which means ‘they rested on the 25th,’ which is when the war ended. Others[6] explain the name Chanuka referring to the ‘chanukas mizbeyach’ - the inauguration of the mizbeyach and Mikdash in general. This could be seen as the same machlokes as that of Rashi and Rav Yonassan MiLunille. A name describes the essence of the festival, and so whatever the name Chanuka is referring to, it must be the main attribute/event of the festival. Thus, the opinion cited by the Ran holds that the main miracle of the festival was the war (hence ‘Chanuka’ referring to the war), whilst the opinion which explains the name ‘Chanuka’ to refer to the re-inauguration of the Mikdash holds that the main miracle was the oil lasting for eight days; which signified the first mitzvah done in the process of inaugurating the Mikdash. Another potential outgrowth of this machlokes is the chakira of the Rogerchover as to whether Chanuka is one festival of eight days (which one should hold if the main miracle is the war) or eight separate festivals of one day (which would only be possible if one held that the main miracle is the oil, for each day was a new miracle). We’ll leave you to ponder that one.[6b] Anyway, so far we have just laid down the opinions; but what are the underlying reasons for each side? I have nothing ‘flashy’ to say about this, but this is what I came up with after thinking through each side. It depends which way one looks at the greatness of a miracle. The miracle of the war was great in terms of its result of Jewish (spiritual and physical) survival and sovereignty, as well as its sheer surprise factor - who would have thought that an army of a handful of Kohannim could beat the huge Greek army?! However, the miracle was not an open one; the war lasted for years and years, and the Jews did suffer many casualties along the way. The miracle of the oil, however, did not have as earth-movingly great results as the miracle of the war (one cannot compare the defeat of the Greek army to oil lasting for eight days in terms of scale of miracle), but it was an open miracle; it was clear to all that there was no natural explanation for such a feat. Thus, the machlokes hinges on the following: does one look at the scale of the miracle (in which case the war was a greater miracle; this is the opinion of Rav Yonassan MiLunille), or the openness of the miracle (in which case the oil miracle was greater; this is the opinion of Rashi)?

If anyone has any better/deeper explanations, I’d be grateful to hear from you ( [email protected] This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ).

However, the show is not over; there is a third opinion on the subject - that of the Rambam and Me’iri. In his introduction to the festival of Chanuka, the Rambam[7] gives equal ‘airtime’ to the miracle of the war and that of the oil (halacha alef is about the war, whilst halacha beis is about the oil). Indeed, after telling us that the war ended on the 25th Kislev, the Rambam goes on to stress that the beginning of the festival is on this same 25th. It seems, as the Pri Chadash[8] points out, that the Rambam holds like the Me’iri,[9] that the first day of Chanuka is all about the war, whilst the other seven days of Chanuka are all about the miracle of the oil (the miracle of the oil was only seven days in truth - as the famous question of the Beis Yosef goes - there was already enough oil for one night). So, in summary, we have seen three opinions as to the main miracle of Chanuka; the war (Rav Yonassan MiLunille), the oil (Rashi), or both (Rambam and Me’iri). We shall end with a short idea about Chanuka. The main battle between the Greeks and the Jews on an ideological level in the Chanuka story was on the relationship between truth and beauty. The Greeks held that one can separate the two - beauty can be aesthetic and bodily-focussed even if truth dictates otherwise.

The Jews, however, held that beauty is inseparable from truth. Beauty in its highest form must always relate to truth. And truth means HaShem, Torah, and our practice of Torah and mitzvos. Thus, our principle commandment to make something beautiful is the obligation to beautify mitzvos; to have a nice Lulav, a nice Sefer Torah, etc.[10] Similarly, the Ramchal reveals that the king Hadar mentioned in parshas Vayishlach[11] refers to Moshiach. The word ‘hadar’ means beauty; it is appropriate that the time which will see the greatest clarity of truth (HaShem’s Presence) - the times of Moshiach - will be headed by someone whose name means beauty.[12] Nowadays, this message is particularly appropriate, with the wider world using beauty as a means to destroy the truth of family relationships, social fabric, and people’s traits too. The greatest beauty is the ability to perceive truth and live by it.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2010, 01:16:47 AM »
Chaim will go home to the Land of Israel and champion the Jewish people's revival along with Yigal and Jonathan, while you sub-human animal will be blown into pieces by a warrior of Allah in your little lunatic asylum in America.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 01:39:25 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2010, 01:18:34 AM »
Our Rebbe knew this and wrote a nice piece about the holiday [I'm sure most of you have read it].

"Down with Hanukah!"  -  One of my favorites.

http://www.jewlicious.com/2004/12/down-with-hanukah/

Was this it?

Down With Chanukah

If I were a Reform rabbi; if I were a leader of the establishment whose money and prestige have succeeded in capturing for himself the leadership and voice of American Jewry; if I were one of the members of the Israeli Government’s ruling group; if I were an enlightened sophisticated, modern Jewish intellectual, I would climb the barricades and join in battle against that most dangerous of all Jewish holidays – Chanukah.

It is a measure of the total ignorance of the world Jewish community that there is no holiday that is more universally celebrated than the “Festival of Lights,” and it is an equal measure of the intellectual dishonesty and hypocrisy of Jewish leadership that it plays along with the lie. For if ever there was a holiday that stands for everything that stands for everything that the masses of world Jewry and their leadership has rejected – it is this one. If one would find an event that is truly rooted in everything that Jews of our times and their leaders have rejected and, indeed, attacked – it is this one. If there is any holiday that is more “un-Jewish” in the sense of our modern beliefs and practices – I do not know of it.

The Chanukah that has erupted unto the world Jewish scene in all its childishness, asininity, shallowness, ignorance and fraud is not the Chanukah of reality. The Hanukah that came into vogue because Jewish parents – in their vapidness needed something to counteract Christmas; that exploded in a show of “we-have-lights-just-as-our-goyisha-neighbors” and in an effort to reward our spoiled children with eight gifts instead of the poor Christian one; the Chanukah that the Temple, under its captive Rabbi, turned into a school pageant so that the beaming parents might think that the Religious School is really successful instead of the tragic joke and waste that it really is; the Chanukah that speaks of Jewish Patrick Henrys giving-me-liberty-or-death and that pictures the Maccabees as great liberal saviors who fought so that the kibbutzim might continue to be free to preach their Marx and eat their ham, that the split-level dwellers of suburbia might be allowed to violate their Sabbath in perfect freedom and the Reform and Conservative Temples continue to fight for civil rights for Blacks, Puerto Ricans and Jane Fonda, is not remotely connected with reality.

This is not the Chanukah of our ancestors, of the generations of Jews of Eastern Europe and Yemen and Morocco and Spain and Babylon. It is surely not the Chanukah for which the Maccabees themselves died. Truly, could those whom we honor so munificently, return and see what Chanukah has become, they might very well begin a second Maccabean revolt. For the life that we Jews lead today was the very cause, the real reason for the revolt of the Jews “in those days in our times.”

What happened in that era more than 2000 years ago? What led a handful of Jews to rise up in violence against the enemy? And precisely who was the enemy? What were they fighting for and who were they fighting against? For years the people of Judea had been the vassals of Greece. True independence as a state had been unknown for all those decades and, yet the Jews did not rise in revolt. It was only when the Greek policy shifted from mere political control to one that attempted to suppress the Jewish religion that the revolt erupted in all its bloodiness. It was not mere liberty that led to the Maccabean uprising that we so passionately applaud. What we are really cheering is a brave group of Jews who fought and plunged Judea into a bloodbath for the right to observe the Sabbath, to follow the laws of kashrut, to obey the laws of the Torah. In a word everything about Chanukah that we commemorate and teach our children to commemorate are things we consider to be outmoded, medieval, and childish!

At best, then, those who fought and died for Chanukah were naive and obscurantist. Had we lived in those days we would certainly not have done what they did for everyone knows that the laws of the Torah are not really Divine but only the products of evolution and men (do not the Reform, Reconstructionist, and large parts of the Conservative movements write this daily?) Surely we would not have fought for that which we violate every day of our lives. No, at best Chanukah emerges as a needless holiday if not a foolish one. Poor Hannah and her seven children; poor Mattathias and Judah; poor well meaning chaps all — but hopelessly backward and utterly unnecessary sacrifices.

But there is more. Not only is Chanukah really a foolish and unnecessary holiday, it is also one that is dangerously fanatical and illiberal. The first act of rebellion, the first enemy who fell at the hands of the brave Jewish heroes whom our delightful children portray so cleverly in their Sunday and religious school pageants, was not a Greek. He was a Jew. When the enemy sent his troops into Modin to set up an idol and demand its worship, it was a Jew who decided to exercise his freedom of pagan worship and who approached the altar to worship Zeus (after all, what business was it of anyone what this fellow worshiped?) And it was this Jew, this apostate, this religious traitor who was struck down by the brave, glorious, courageous, (are these not the words all our Sunday schools use to describe him?) Mattathias, as he shouted: “Whoever is for G-d, follow me!”

What have we here? What kind of religious intolerance and bigotry? What kind of a man is this for the anti-religious Ha’shomer Ha’tzair, the graceful temples of suburbia, the sophisticated intellectuals, the liberal, open-minded Jews and all the drones who have wearied us unto death with the concept of Judaism as a humanistic, open-minded, undogmatic, liberal, universalist (if not Marxist) religion, to honor? What kind of nationalism is this for Shimon Peres (he who rejects the ‘Galut’ and speaks of the proud, free Jew of ancient Judea and Israel)?

And to crush us even more (we who know that Judaism is a faith of peace which deplores violence), what kind of Jews were these who reacted to oppression with force? Surely we who so properly have deplored Jewish violence as fascistic, immoral and (above all) un-Jewish, stand in horror as we contemplate Jews who declined to picket the Syrian Greeks to death and who rejected quiet diplomacy for the sword, spear and arrow (had there been bombs in those days, who can tell what they might have done?) and “descended to the level of ‘evil” thus rejecting the ethical and moral concepts of Judaism.

Is this the kind of a holiday we wish to propagate? Are these the kinds of men we want our moral and humanistic children to honor? Is this the kind of Judaism that we wish to observe and pass on to our children? Where shall we find the man of courage, the lone voice in the wilderness, to cry out against Chanukah and the Judaism that it represents – the Judaism of our grandparents and ancestors?

Where shall we find the man of honesty and integrity to attack the Judaism of medievalism and outdated foolishness; the Judaism of bigotry that strikes down Jews who refuse to observe the Law; the Judaism of violence that calls for Jewish force and might against the enemy? When shall we find the courage to proudly eat our Chinese food and violate our Sabbaths and reject all the separateness, nationalism and religious maximalism that Chanukah so ignobly represents? Down with Chanukah! It is a regressive holiday that merely symbolizes the Judaism that always was; the Judaism that was handed down to us from Sinai; the Judaism that made our ancestors ready to give their lives for the L-rd; the Judaism that young people instinctively know is true and great and real. Such a Judaism is dangerous for us and our leaders. We must do all in our power to bury it.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2010, 03:59:06 AM »
The Zohar foretold that the verminous Erev Rav would rule Israel before Moshiach.

And as long as they and their legal system and their Haredi Erev Katan lackeys are in power, any of the world's 600,000 genuine Jews who start to make real waves have no chance.

All they can expect is long jail sentences in unheated Israeli jails, broken craniums by being wacked by Druze riot police, or being taken out in a Shabak/PA orchestrated 'attack' or 'accident'.

Israel will have to fall to be rid of the Erev Rav, as was Hashem's plan at the destruction of the 2nd Temple, to rid the good Jews of the vexatious dross of that era (Saducees, Essenes, Samaritans, Notzrim, Hellenizers, Boethusians etc), with a concomitant massive body count.

Or miraculously protected Moshaich ben David and Moshiach ben Yosef figures will have to appear.

"You Jewish traitors at the time of a Kahanist Government, you will be executed immediately!" (2001 Yosef ben Meir z"l).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2010, 05:55:21 AM »
The Zohar foretold that the verminous Erev Rav would rule Israel before Moshiach.

And as long as they and their legal system and their Haredi Erev Katan lackeys are in power, any of the world's 600,000 genuine Jews who start to make real waves have no chance.

All they can expect is long jail sentences in unheated Israeli jails, broken craniums by being wacked by Druze riot police, or being taken out in a Shabak/PA orchestrated 'attack' or 'accident'.

Israel will have to fall to be rid of the Erev Rav, as was Hashem's plan at the destruction of the 2nd Temple, to rid the good Jews of the vexatious dross of that era (Saducees, Essenes, Samaritans, Notzrim, Hellenizers, Boethusians etc), with a concomitant massive body count.

Or miraculously protected Moshaich ben David and Moshiach ben Yosef figures will have to appear.

"You Jewish traitors at the time of a Kahanist Government, you will be executed immediately!" (2001 Yosef ben Meir z"l).
They don't get much more Erev Rav than you.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2010, 07:29:04 AM »

Nasty and baseless.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2010, 07:57:37 AM »
I yearn to see Chaim strut his thing in the Knesset as much as the next JTFer.

But what'd happen if Chaim was actually granted Israeli citizenship in the current Erev Rav atmosphere?

After his first Arutz 2 TV interview, Chaim would be physically torn to shreds by ALL the Likud (including Feiglin and Sackett), ALL the Labour, ALL the Shas & Kadima, ALL the NRP and Ichud Leumi, ALL the Judges, ALL the police, ALL the Border Police, ALL the Kahane Chainiks (including Mike & Lenny), ALL the Kachniks (including Baruch & Itamar), ALL the knitted-kippot Yesha (including Nadia Matar & Riskin), ALL the Kookniks, ALL the Erev Katan Chareidim (especially the Lubavitchers), ALL of Arutz 7 (including Tamar Yona and the Fleishers) etc etc etc!

Why?! Because Chaim is just TOO TRUE, he is just TOO POTENT! They will not be able to physically, let alone intellectually & emotionally tolerate him!

Who would take to Chaim: the Falashas, the illegal Sudanese, a few Sefardim, 2 or 3 Kabbalists, and even a handful of Arabs!

Tehillim 2 says that even after Moshiach reveals himself, most of the Am Yisrael will try to assassinate him!

That is why the Kabbalists say that there will ONLY be 6000 Jews alive in Israel in the Messianic Age.

Chaim maybe The Man! Who else is there?!

A tremendous advantage Chaim has: he speaks a good aggressive Street Hebrew, replete with slang terms, that the average Israeli tshachtshach can relate to.

(Notice: it is not necessary to be a Talmid Chocham to be a leader of Israel cf Gideon and Yiftach. Hashem values heart & kishkes more).

« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 08:31:08 AM by wonga66 »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2010, 08:09:25 AM »
Mifletzet, the only thing "torn to shreds" is your tuchis, by Guzofsky.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2010, 01:42:24 PM »
I spent 3 shabbats with Lenny in Tapauch. The people who teach at this Yeshiva are real Kahanists and Real Tzadikim they don't white wash the torah and tell people not to go up to Har HaBiyet or to stay away from protests they are real land of Israel activists.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2010, 01:45:32 PM »
I spent 3 shabbats with Lenny in Tapauch. The people who teach at this Yeshiva are real Kahanists and Real Tzadikim they don't white wash the torah and tell people not to go up to Har HaBiyet or to stay away from protests they are real land of Israel activists.
Do they support Chaim Ben Pesach? That is the test of whether they are true Kahanists or not. If they support the Rubins, George Soros, etc., they aren't.