Author Topic: Satanic Miley Cyrus (ys"vz) Really Whores It Up For 18th Birthday  (Read 699 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Miley Cyrus Dresses Skimpily at 18th Birthday, Mother Approves

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/thefamous/miley-cyrus-celebrates-18th-birthday-with-her-mom-and-demi-moore/92?nc

Just unbelievably disgusting. This vile little kurva, who is worshipped by the whole world, is a human IED for morality. She is a shahidess aiming for the soul of every young person on the planet.

DBF

Quote from: Yahoo OMG
Miley Cyrus Celebrates 18th Birthday With Her Mom and Demi Moore
posted by Josh Duboff
- Mon Nov 22 2010, 9:19 AM PST

Most girls celebrating their 18th birthday would probably throw a fit if their mom decided to crash their party. But when the girl is Miley Cyrus, mom isn't just welcome, she's part of the main event.

Walking the red carpet at last night's American Music Awards, Cyrus told "Access Hollywood" that her plans for later in the evening -- a birthday party at Hollywood club Trousdale -- centered on her and mom Tish.

"I'm going out dancing later -- we rented out a space so all my friends can come," she said. "Me and my mom actually have choreography for the night later -- everyone loves when we dance in unison... so it's going to be good."

No word on what song this "choreography" was for, but, considering recent events, we're going to guess "Single Ladies."

And Tish wasn't the only adult who celebrated with Miley. Demi Moore showed up (with daughter Rumer) to strike some poses with her co-star. As for Cyrus' birthday party attire, well... let's just say it was more revealing than the floor-length frock she sported during her AMA performance earlier in the evening. Oh, Miley. She can't be tamed... she's just being Miley... it's her party in the USA... so many Cyrus-isms could work here.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Satanic Miley Cyrus (ys"vz) Really Whores It Up For 18th Birthday
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 10:51:20 PM »
big deal, she is not worshiped by the whole world, shes actually really unpopular.
the more attention she gets the more she will act like this, please, just ignore her and she will go away.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 12:03:53 AM »
I really wouldn't give something or someone like this a moment of my time
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 12:13:05 AM »
Yawn...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 05:31:17 AM »
She's worshipped by a portion of the tween community but not so much the whole world. However I do agree that she's a bad influence on them. She'll have a hard time making the breakthrough to big pop star like she wants to do though because that "Hannah Montana" image will follow her around and people won't be able to see her without seeing that. If she can get over that hurdle then she'll be a bad influence on adults too.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2010, 07:26:58 AM »
She's worshipped by a portion of the tween community but not so much the whole world. However I do agree that she's a bad influence on them. She'll have a hard time making the breakthrough to big pop star like she wants to do though because that "Hannah Montana" image will follow her around and people won't be able to see her without seeing that. If she can get over that hurdle then she'll be a bad influence on adults too.

Exactly. Preteen girls can't seem to get enough of her but the rest of the world seems to not care about her.

If everyone would stop giving her attention, then she would go away.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision