Author Topic: Filthy Anti-Semites  (Read 847 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Filthy Anti-Semites
« on: December 08, 2010, 10:52:46 PM »
I am sick with anti-Semites in Facebook. Last Monday, it happenned something funny but also infuriating. There was a topic on a wall about Argentine foreign policy. A woman was quarreling and insulting a Jew. I ignored them and didn't even mention Israel, because there was a Jew and so it was up to him to reply properly. But I commented about policy and suggested that a good measure for Argentina would be to recognise the Falkland Islands. That woman insulted me with the worst dirty words you could ever find for having called the Islands as Falklands, and insulted my surname and my ancestors pointed our that I was surely a Jew. I replied: "You misread my surname, it's Basque-French, not Jewish, but if I were a Jew it'd be an honour."
A few minutes later I got a private message. It was her, apologising for the insults and saying she had committed a terrible error, and that she had only insulted me because she hae had mistook me for a Jew.
I replied: So you just regret because I am European and not Jewish? What crazy discrimination is this? In fact, yes, I am European, Aryan if you prefer the word, But I don't consider myself superior to other Peoples.
She replied back saying that she didn't hate Jews for their race, but for their religion, and that she hated especially the Orthodox Jews.
I just lamented that it's not possible to send a punch through the web!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Filthy Anti-Semites
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 11:29:54 PM »
That is sick...

It is wicked people like this whom I curse each day. May we witness the destruction of the wicked.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: Filthy Anti-Semites
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 11:48:16 PM »
Anti-Semitism seems to be growing in Latin America. Each time there is a news about Israel or the Middle East, or even an international politic topic, anti-Semite comments appear. Also, when they hear a name or surname that sounds foreign they immediately ask if it may be Jewish.