Author Topic: Traitor Kapo Hoeseph Lieberman (Yimach Schmo) Demands Amazon Remove Wikileaks  (Read 8463 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Wikileaks Removed From Amazon.com Servers Following Congressional Pressure

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/WikiLeaks-site-kicked-off-apf-2762807500.html?x=0

Granted--Julian Assange is a filthy Muzzie-loving pig, but since he is exposing just how Jew-hating the world (and United States) are, he is doing a good thing and the Nazis of the world, including Semitic ones such as Pruneface (ys), hate him for it.

DBF

Quote from: Yahoo Finance

WikiLeaks site kicked off Amazon's servers
Peter Svensson, AP Technology Writer,
On Wednesday December 1, 2010, 3:17 pm

NEW YORK (AP) -- WikiLeaks says Amazon.com kicked its website from its servers, forcing the site to move back to a Swedish provider.

Sen. Joe Leiberman says the move by Amazon.com Inc. comes after congressional staffers called the company Tuesday to inquire about its relationship with WikiLeaks.

The site, which just released a trove of sensitive U.S. State Department documents, took up residence on Amazon's self-service Web servers after a rash of Internet-based attacks started Sunday against its Swedish host, Bahnhof.

The attacks made access to the site a hit and miss affair. The site was also unavailable for hours on Wednesday, as Amazon's servers stopped responding to requests.

Amazon.com would not comment on its relationship with WikiLeaks.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I find it odd that you single out Lieberman... Many have spoken out against Wikileaks... And I too am against Wikileaks. I think it was very, very wrong of them to release these secret documents. When I was young they used to hang traitors like Assflange...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Now will you curse this one also:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-20023941-38.html

Congressman wants WikiLeaks listed as terrorist group

The incoming chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee says WikiLeaks should be officially designated as a terrorist organization.

Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.), the panel's presumptive next head, asked the Obama administration today to "determine whether WikiLeaks could be designated a foreign terrorist organization," putting the group in the same company as al-Qaeda and Aum Shinrikyo, the Japanese cult that released deadly sarin gas on the Tokyo subway.

"WikiLeaks appears to meet the legal criteria" of a U.S.-designated terrorist organization, King wrote in a letter to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton reviewed by CNET. He added: "WikiLeaks presents a clear and present danger to the national security of the United States."

King's letter was prompted by a massive document dump totaling more than 250,000 State Department diplomatic cables, which WikiLeaks gave in advance to news organizations, including Germany's Der Spiegel and Spain's El Pais, and that began appearing on the Internet this morning. The White House has condemned the release, which Der Spiegel called "nothing short of a political meltdown for U.S. foreign policy."

King also wrote separately to Attorney General Eric Holder, asking him to "criminally charge WikiLeaks activist Julian Assange under the Espionage Act" for conspiracy to disclose classified information. The Espionage Act makes it illegal to disclose "information relating to the national defense" if that information could be used "to the injury of the United States." (See previous CNET article.)

If the State Department adds WikiLeaks to the terror list, one effect would be to prohibit U.S. banks from processing payments to the group. WikiLeaks currently takes donations through PayPal, bank transfers, and Visa and Mastercard payments.

Another would be to trigger the punitive measures included in the Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act, which made it a federal felony to provide "material support or resources" to a terrorist organization. That would likely dry up support from U.S.-based volunteers for WikiLeaks--one volunteer has been detained and released at the border already--and curb the group's options for Web hosting services. (Both Wikileaks.org and Cablegate.WikLeaks.org are currently hosted, in part, on Amazon.com servers in the United States.)

Read more: http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-20023941-38.html#ixzz16taEArE4
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What happened to your promise to forever ignore my posts?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
What happened to your promise to forever ignore my posts?

When you spread deceit I will speak up... The fact that Lieberman is against the Wikileaks speaks nothing about him being a Kapo and does not rise to the level of cursing him.

It is easy for a non-Jew to curse Jews... While Lieberman is not perfect he is not doing anything wrong by opposing the Wikileaks. It was a violation of law, hurt the ability of this country to negotiate on the world stage, and rises to the level of criminal action against America. I think Assflange should be executed.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
When you spread deceit I will speak up... The fact that Lieberman is against the Wikileaks speaks nothing about him being a Kapo and does not rise to the level of cursing him.

It is easy for a non-Jew to curse Jews... While Lieberman is not perfect he is not doing anything wrong by opposing the Wikileaks. It was a violation of law, hurt the ability of this country to negotiate on the world stage, and rises to the level of criminal action against America. I think Assflange should be executed.
So... it is a lie that Lieberman is against Wikileaks? Please substantiate yourself. Either Yahoo is engaged in a conspiracy to plant stories that make Lieberman look bad or Lieberman did indeed demand that Amazon pull Wikileaks. Since I believe in the principle of Occam's Razor (the notion that the simplest explanation is always the best), I think it's more likely that Lieberman did indeed do what the Yahoo bulletin claims.

Now, you were saying?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
PS some evidence that Lieberman is a decent Jew, or even a halfways okay human being, would also be appreciated. Thanks!  :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I am not defending Lieberman here. He is to be rebuked for his stand on the Pollard matter, amongst other issues which he has done wrong. But as a Jew I find it difficult to curse him because of the laws of Lashon Hara and because I believe that he may do repentence eventually.

He is against Wikileaks. That is clear. I am against Wikileaks... I dont think he is against it for the reason you suggested. I think he is against it because the entire American government is against them for the reason it makes America look goofy on the world stage.

Americas image has been badly damaged. Obama has really depreciated America in the eyes of the world. Now with this embarassing leak of documents, nobody can trust us... What I have read of the leaks did not reveal anything which I already did not know {Saudi Arabia is for neutralizing Iran, etc.}... But the fact that secret documents from our government can be posted on the internet is very troubling.

What I suggest is decietful is to claim that Lieberman did this in order to cover-up the administrations antisemitism. I do not think that is the reason for his statement. As I said before, it is the administrations position... And as I posted even Republican congress members also support prosecuting Wikileaks...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I am not defending Lieberman here. He is to be rebuked for his stand on the Pollard matter, amongst other issues which he has done wrong. But as a Jew I find it difficult to curse him because of the laws of Lashon Hara and because I believe that he may do repentence eventually.

He is against Wikileaks. That is clear. I am against Wikileaks... I dont think he is against it for the reason you suggested. I think he is against it because the entire American government is against them for the reason it makes America look goofy on the world stage.

Americas image has been badly damaged. Obama has really depreciated America in the eyes of the world. Now with this embarassing leak of documents, nobody can trust us... What I have read of the leaks did not reveal anything which I already did not know {Saudi Arabia is for neutralizing Iran, etc.}... But the fact that secret documents from our government can be posted on the internet is very troubling.

What I suggest is decietful is to claim that Lieberman did this in order to cover-up the administrations antisemitism. I do not think that is the reason for his statement. As I said before, it is the administrations position... And as I posted even Republican congress members also support prosecuting Wikileaks...
Is this what JTF is these days--mounting knee-jerk defenses of evil, traitor persons who unfortunately are of Semitic descent who stab good Jews in the back and who fight ceaselessly for the vivisection of their country? Is this the JTF or the MTF? Tell you what, the moment that the MTF is launched, you have my solemn pledge (unlike the pledge to refrain from knee-jerk reactions to my posts) not to interfere with it in any way.

I believe that the Jews of this forum have explained repeatedly that Judaism calls for praying for the destruction of traitors like Lieberman three times a day. Would you still defend the Jewish Hitler Pruneface (yimach schmo) if he held all of the exact same policies that he does now but were Gentile?

Finally... I think it's quite mirthful that I am constantly accused by yourself of not supporting Jews and being inimical to the goals of JTF considering http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,46698.msg446265.html#msg446265 .

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Anyone who is in government who gave secret documents to Wikileaks is a traitor and should face the harshest penalties of the law. That said, Wikileaks has also exposed the farce that is the US government. They've shown the emperor truly does have no clothes and BOTH the democrats and republicans have let the US become a joke on the world stage through idiocy and unprincipled bungling. It's clear proof that both democrats and republicans will eventually need to be destroyed for America to survive and returning to the ways of the founding fathers must occur.

I don't really care what Joseph Lieberman has to say, really. The guy is grandstanding blowhard who only takes popular positions to get votes. Whether he supports Wikileaks or not is inconsequential to condemning him. He's already done so many bad things. I'd say running as VP with John Kerry who recently said he thinks Israel should give away the Golan heights proves him to be at least a total moron and at worst a Jewish anti-semite.

There are a million reasons Americans have no faith in their elected officials so I wouldn't blame Wikileaks for revealing just a couple more of those reasons.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Is this what JTF is these days--mounting knee-jerk defenses of evil, traitor persons who unfortunately are of Semitic descent who stab good Jews in the back and who fight ceaselessly for the vivisection of their country? Is this the JTF or the MTF? Tell you what, the moment that the MTF is launched, you have my solemn pledge (unlike the pledge to refrain from knee-jerk reactions to my posts) not to interfere with it in any way.

I believe that the Jews of this forum have explained repeatedly that Judaism calls for praying for the destruction of traitors like Lieberman three times a day. Would you still defend the Jewish Hitler Pruneface (yimach schmo) if he held all of the exact same policies that he does now but were Gentile?

Finally... I think it's quite mirthful that I am constantly accused by yourself of not supporting Jews and being inimical to the goals of JTF considering http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,46698.msg446265.html#msg446265 .

You lie again. Judaism only requires us to pray for the destruction of Heretics... That is what the portion of the Amidah we recite discusses... And you do not want to know why it was instituted... It may hurt your feelings..

Here is Chabads discussion on this prayer...

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/948893/jewish/Why-Pray-for-the-Destruction-of-our-Enemies.htm

Question:

I'm bothered by the prayer that calls for the destruction of our enemies. What if I don't want my enemies to be "uprooted, smashed, destroyed, lowered and subjugated"? Maybe I wish for them understanding and wisdom to realize that they're doing wrong so that they can repent. Is it a problem that I feel this way? Can I maybe replace this part with my own prayer?

Response:

While you ask your question from what some may call a "modern moral standpoint," this sentiment is actually expressed in the Torah and is part of halachah (Torah law), as can be seen from the following episode in the Talmud:1

There were certain hooligans who resided in the neighborhood of Rabbi Meir, and they caused him much misery and anguish. Once, Rabbi Meir prayed for mercy regarding them, so that they would die.2 His wife Beruriah said to him, "What makes you think that such a prayer is permitted? Is it because the verse states3 'Let sinners [chataim] cease from the earth'? But is it written 'chotim'—sinners? Rather it is written 'chataim'—that which causes one to sin, namely the evil inclination. Furthermore, the end of the verse continues, '…and let the wicked be no more.' Since the sins will cease, there will be no more wicked men!

"Rather," she concluded, "pray for them that they should repent, and there will be no more wicked people."

He did pray for them, and they repented.

As we can see clearly from this episode, one should not pray for others to be punished, rather we should pray that they repent and do teshuvah. Which brings us to your question: How can we then do the exact opposite and pray for the wicked to be punished three times a day in an established prayer?4

Furthermore, if we look at the book of Psalms, only a few chapters after the verse that Beruriah cited to teach us that one should pray for the cessation of sins rather than the punishment of the wicked, we find King David doing the exact opposite!

We find King David praying that "when he [King David's enemy] is judged, let him emerge guilty, and let his prayer be accounted as a sin. May his days be few, and may someone else take his office of dignity. May his sons be orphans and his wife a widow. May his sons wander, and [people] should ask and search from their ruins. May a creditor search out all he has, and may strangers despoil his labor. May he have none who extends kindness, and may no one be gracious to his orphans…"5 Hardly a manifestation of the above cited dictum, based on King David's own words, to pray for the cessation of sins but not sinners!

Back to the prayer we are discussing, which is one of the nineteen blessings of the most central Jewish prayer, the Amidah. Originally, the Amidah contained only eighteen blessings. In the generation that witnessed the destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple by the Romans, the Jews were further plagued by members of various sects who took delight in informing on the rabbis to the Roman authorities, and in devising various ways of enticing the unsuspecting Jews to abandon the path of their forefathers. It is against this backdrop that the Talmud relates6:

Shimon the cotton merchant arranged the eighteen blessings of the Amidah before Raban Gamliel in Yavneh.7 Raban Gamliel said to the sages: "Is there anyone who knows how to formulate a blessing against the heretics and the wicked?" Shmuel Hakatan ("the small") arose and formulated it.

A little knowledge of the author of this prayer will help us to understand it better. As we know, every word in our prayer is exact, each word reflecting a deeper meaning and intent. It was for this reason that Raban Gamliel, who was the leader of the Jewish community at the time, sought a unique individual that was suited for the formulation of this unique blessing.

Examining Shmuel Hakatan's other sayings (there aren't that many), we find a character that appears in striking contrast to the Shmuel Hakatan who composed a prayer against the heretics. In Ethics of the Fathers we read:

Shmuel Hakatan would say: "When your enemy falls, do not rejoice; when he stumbles, let your heart not be gladdened. Lest G‑d see, and it will be displeasing in His eyes, and He will turn His wrath from him to you."8

Shmuel Hakatan is simply quoting the Book of Proverbs,9 yet the Mishnah cites this in his name. Why? Because this was a statement that typified him; something that would be continually not just on his lips but reflected in his actions. Never mind not praying for the punishment of the wicked, Shmuel Hakatan is of the opinion that even when they are already punished we should not rejoice. Hardly the one you would expect to rise to the occasion of formulating a prayer for the wicked to be punished!

All this leads us to the conclusion that there must be different types of sinners. For some we are permitted to pray that they be punished, while for others we are not.

Again we quote the Ethics:

One who causes the community to be meritorious, no sin will come by his hand. One who causes the community to sin is not given the opportunity to repent.10

Commentaries11 explain that this means to say that Heaven does not help such an individual repent. The doors of repentance are never locked, but for some people, they may require a lot of pounding before they open.

This is the sort of person to whom the blessing against the heretics in the Amidah refers. Yes, we would all prefer to pray that this person repent rather than be punished. Furthermore, even if we could not pray for him to repent for whatever reason, we could just leave him alone and out of our prayers altogether—as long as his actions are not affecting anyone else. Here is an instance, however, where we are simply left no choice. We are told that Heaven does not help him to repent, so of what use is it to pray for him? Yet neither do we have the option to leave him be while he causes others to sin, informing upon us to the authorities and endangering the entire nation physically and spiritually.

Imagine a patient who has a limb with a malignant infection that is slowly spreading throughout the body, so that his only hope for survival is to have the limb amputated. Any doctor who out of misplaced mercy for his patient decides not to amputate, not only is he not helping his patient, he may very well be condemning him to death. While no sane person with even an ounce of compassion wishes to see someone else suffer, let alone lose their limb, when faced with an existential threat we are many times left with no other choice.

Now that we know this, we can better understand the wording of the blessing. We say, "…and may You swiftly uproot, break, crush, and subdue the reign of wickedness speedily in our days." The order of the words is puzzling. If the reign of wickedness is uprooted, broken and crushed, how can it now be subdued? What is left to subdue?

The answer is that this wording follows a teaching of the Zohar, that there are four general forms of evil forces in the world. Three are completely lost to evil, while the fourth one, known as klipat nogah, is a composite of both good and bad. It turns out that in the blessing against the heretics, while we pray for the total eradication of unsalvageable evil, we also pray that whatever good there is mixed up in there should indeed be saved. As the Rebbe writes regarding this part of the blessing of the heretics:

…pause slightly between the words crush and subdue, in consonance with the intent that uproot, break and crush refer to the three forms of evil that must be completely eradicated. Subdue refers to kelipat nogah that needs only to be subdued and can be purified.12

May we merit the day when all evil ceases to exist with the coming of the ultimate Redemption.
http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/from_paul_to_constantine/
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 04:28:46 PM by muman613 »

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
When I was young they used to hang traitors like Assflange...

Traitors for whom? Unconsciously he helps the Jewish people. Where does your loyalty lie?

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
i like wikileaks, even though i do think that it goes way too far at times.

i made a whole blog post about people wanting to shut it down

http://zionistinfidelalliance.wordpress.com/2010/11/29/us-house-rep-peter-king-threatens-free-speech-and-government-integrity/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
When I was young they used to hang traitors like Assflange...

Traitors for whom? Unconsciously he helps the Jewish people. Where does your loyalty lie?

I do not think this is helping Israel. It will be seen if in the end it is helpful or destructive. I have not seen how this is helping Israel at all..

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

The prayer cursing informers three times a day calls for the violent death of all self-hating Jewish traitors who are working to harm the Jewish people. The language of the prayer is quite clear.

Anyone who betrays a Jewish hero like Jonathan Pollard and who works to keep him in prison for the rest of his life is an informer, a traitor, and Judenrat kapo scum. Joseph Lieberman yimach shmo vezichro has worked actively to prevent the release of Pollard from prison. Lieberman should die of the most painful cancer and then should burn in hell forever for his unforgivable crime of stabbing Pollard in the back.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
בס''ד

The prayer cursing informers three times a day calls for the violent death of all self-hating Jewish traitors who are working to harm the Jewish people. The language of the prayer is quite clear.

Anyone who betrays a Jewish hero like Jonathan Pollard and who works to keep him in prison for the rest of his life is an informer, a traitor, and Judenrat kapo scum. Joseph Lieberman yimach shmo vezichro has worked actively to prevent the release of Pollard from prison. Lieberman should die of the most painful cancer and then should burn in hell forever for his unforgivable crime of stabbing Pollard in the back.

very well said

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
בס''ד

very well said

What difference does this make for you? You do not even say Amidah? Do you?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
You have a lot more chutzpah than I do, telling the owner of this forum off to his face.

You lie again. Judaism only requires us to pray for the destruction of Heretics... That is what the portion of the Amidah we recite discusses... And you do not want to know why it was instituted... It may hurt your feelings..

Again I am accused of lying, and again without any explanation or description why. [sarcasm]Thank you for responding to all of my points, by the way.[/sarcasm]

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You have a lot more chutzpah than I do, telling the owner of this forum off to his face.

Again I am accused of lying, and again without any explanation or description why. [sarcasm]Thank you for responding to all of my points, by the way.[/sarcasm]

If you didn't notice, I was talking to KahanistLiberal and not Chaim...

But you are very quick to jump to conclusions today..

Look at your selective quoting there... Good hatchet job...

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
בס''ד

very well said

He's sane enough to learn the lesson of what we're celebrating now. Thank G-d Judah the Maccabee and his family did not adore Kappo traitors like Lieberman, like you do.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
OK, you tear apart other fellow Jews besides Chaim. I guess that makes you a real tzaddik.

So the second quote of yours is not from you, where you accused me of lying and tried to say that halacha doesn't require Jews to pray for the deaths of traitors, and that the real explanation would "hurt my feelings"? Maybe I partook in selective quoting, but you partook in a selective memory.

Come on, I'm a man, I can take it. Tell me what you were going to say.

And you still haven't explained why you broke your public promise never to reply to me again.  :laugh:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
בס''ד

very well said

He's sane enough to learn the lesson of what we're celebrating now. Thank G-d Judah the Maccabee and his family did not adore Kappo traitors like Lieberman, like you do.

And where do you learn that I adore him? You are now beginning to sound like DBF here... Read what I wrote. I do not think that by opposing the Wikileaks that it rises to the level of being cursed...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
OK, you tear apart other fellow Jews besides Chaim. I guess that makes you a real tzaddik.

So the second quote of yours is not from you, where you accused me of lying and tried to say that halacha doesn't require Jews to pray for the deaths of traitors, and that the real explanation would "hurt my feelings"? Maybe I partook in selective quoting, but you partook in a selective memory.

Come on, I'm a man, I can take it. Tell me what you were going to say.

And you still haven't explained why you broke your public promise never to reply to me again.  :laugh:

I made no such promise... I said that I had had it with your constant negativity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I do not think this is helping Israel. It will be seen if in the end it is helpful or destructive. I have not seen how this is helping Israel at all..
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,46698.msg446265.html#msg446265

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,46698.msg446265.html#msg446265

And how is this related to this topic?