Author Topic: Traitor Kapo Hoeseph Lieberman (Yimach Schmo) Demands Amazon Remove Wikileaks  (Read 8462 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
DBF,

You constantly engage in slander. I never said that Anat Kam did not deserve being cursed, as a matter of fact I believe when the news first came out I may have joined in cursing her.

Also it is incorrect to refer to the spies as 'Obama Administration' spies. The material which was leaked goes back to before Obama was president. And I don't think that everything which was leaked was beneficial for Israel.
So the Bush Administration was pro-Jew in your eyes? The Bush administration repeatedly forbade Israel from striking Iran, and demanded that Sharon protect and spare Arafat in 2002.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
DBF,

You constantly engage in slander. I never said that Anat Kam did not deserve being cursed, as a matter of fact I believe when the news first came out I may have joined in cursing her.

Also it is incorrect to refer to the spies as 'Obama Administration' spies. The material which was leaked goes back to before Obama was president. And I don't think that everything which was leaked was beneficial for Israel.
So the Bush Administration was pro-Jew in your eyes? The Bush administration repeatedly forbade Israel from striking Iran, and demanded that Sharon protect and spare Arafat in 2002.

Don't forget constantly demanding Israel to Holocaust herself
Even if it was a neutral/good administration, nothing is more important than Jews so I could care less about stealing documents that are important for the Jews

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Don't forget constantly demanding Israel to Holocaust herself
of course I remember that, I was just giving two particularly choice examples

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Not strength. Only Hashem gives strength to Israel. What I mean is that if even the Nazi Sunni Muslims of Egypt and Saudi Arabia wanted an Israeli/American air stike in Iran, it might have convinced the traitor Bibi to strike (because it's "popular").

Come On Man!

It was a well known fact to Israelis that Saudi Arabia supported an attack on Iran... What new was learned from this? And now that the world knows it Saudi Arabia will be less willing to help aid Israel attacking Iran. I remember when Obama was about to assume office there was discussion about an Israeli attack on Irans nuclear facilities and the rumor was that Saudi Arabia was willing to let Israeli planes fly over Saudi territories...

http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/israel-tells-bush-of-iran-threat/2008/01/09/1199554740413.html
http://www.cleveland.com/world/index.ssf/2009/07/in_saudi_arabia_frustration_ex.html

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
DBF,

DBF,

I will continue to untwist the words which you are twisting...

I did not say that Bush was Pro-Israel.... Please show where I said such a thing... This is getting ridiculous. I stated that compared to Kerry, Bush was the better of the two. Kerry would have been ineffective in the prosecution of the war of terror. Bush did engage the enemy, while Kerry would have sat down for tea with them...

I know what Bush administration was, and its problems concerning Israeli policy...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
That's not why you explained voting for him at the time, at the time it was because you said Bush would be better for the economy.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Not strength. Only Hashem gives strength to Israel. What I mean is that if even the Nazi Sunni Muslims of Egypt and Saudi Arabia wanted an Israeli/American air stike in Iran, it might have convinced the traitor Bibi to strike (because it's "popular").

Come On Man!

It was a well known fact to Israelis that Saudi Arabia supported an attack on Iran... What new was learned from this? And now that the world knows it Saudi Arabia will be less willing to help aid Israel attacking Iran. I remember when Obama was about to assume office there was discussion about an Israeli attack on Irans nuclear facilities and the rumor was that Saudi Arabia was willing to let Israeli planes fly over Saudi territories...

http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/israel-tells-bush-of-iran-threat/2008/01/09/1199554740413.html
http://www.cleveland.com/world/index.ssf/2009/07/in_saudi_arabia_frustration_ex.html

This was only rumor. I don't think we ever had planes landing in Saudi Arabian bases (or bases in Saudi Arabia or whatever).

It never was a well-known fact for a treachorous prime minister to do his job and attack Nazi Iran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
It never was a well-known fact for a treachorous prime minister to do his job and attack Nazi Iran.
The only "job" that PM Lewinsky did was a bl*w job, on Clinton first during Wye and now on Obama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
That's not why you explained voting for him at the time, at the time it was because you said Bush would be better for the economy.

Overall Bush was better than Kerry on all fronts. I was trying to say, in the message which Ron referred to, that I used to be one of those Jewish Democrat voters {only for about 16 years}... My first vote was for Ronald Reagan {so I started as a Republican}.... But I voted for Clinton in 1992 and voted democrat after that...

I do not vote for third parties because they have never won... I am sorry that I voted for Kerry.... I am not so happy that Bush didn't perform as expected concerning Israel... It is not my fault, no matter what... I did not vote for Bush..

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The Nazi pig Ronald Reagan (thankfully burning in hell after a horrible death from Alzheimers) was very good friends with the Nazi sodomite Fag Buchanan, sent Pollard to federal death row for LEGALLY sharing with Israel information contained in its treaty, railroaded Chaim Ben Pesach in order to such tuchis with the Nazi Soviet Stalinist Gorbachev, sold out Israel's only true ally white South Africa, honored SS butchers at Bitburg, and pushed for the first-ever amnesty for illegal invaders into this country. Oh, and he sent the Marines out to attack the IDF in Lebanon.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The Nazi pig Ronald Reagan (thankfully burning in hell after a horrible death from Alzheimers) was very good friends with the Nazi sodomite Fag Buchanan, sent Pollard to federal death row for LEGALLY sharing with Israel information contained in its treaty, railroaded Chaim Ben Pesach in order to such tuchis with the Nazi Soviet Stalinist Gorbachev, sold out Israel's only true ally white South Africa, honored SS butchers at Bitburg, and pushed for the first-ever amnesty for illegal invaders into this country. Oh, and he sent the Marines out to attack the IDF in Lebanon.

DBF,

Are you an American? Did you vote in 1984? I did.... Who would you have voted for? Dukkakis?

It is easy for someone like you to cast stones. But I was alive at that time, and Carter was a fool, the democratic party was in ruins. Reagan offered true hope for this country. While I recognize the problems he caused I still had my duty to vote for a president.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
So all of those facts that I gave about the Nazi Reagan were "slander" and "lies"?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
So all of those facts that I gave about the Nazi Reagan were "slander" and "lies"?

And where do you get this from? another fantasy of yours?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Where do you come up with this stuff? I have always acknowledged the problems with Reagan. I never made him into a hero or anything. I simply stated that he was many times better than the democratic rival {who was Carter in 1980}...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

Overall Bush was better than Kerry on all fronts. I was trying to say, in the message which Ron referred to, that I used to be one of those Jewish Democrat voters {only for about 16 years}... My first vote was for Ronald Reagan {so I started as a Republican}.... But I voted for Clinton in 1992 and voted democrat after that...

I do not vote for third parties because they have never won... I am sorry that I voted for Kerry.... I am not so happy that Bush didn't perform as expected concerning Israel... It is not my fault, no matter what... I did not vote for Bush..

I honestly don't know what there was in the running back then that would have been any better than Bush  anyway... If you thought Bush was bad I am sure Kerry would have been far worse...I have told this story before so I run the risk of being repetitive... During the Bush transition they spoke with the government of Israel to try and determine what the goals were for a solution to the so called peace process... Israel said they would be agreeable to a level of land concession that sort of surprised the Bush administration... When the Bush administration asked  if they were sure this was the correct solution they said it was.... Say whatever you like however the Bush administration kicked the so called road map to peace to the back burner where it stayed for the duration of the 8 years... It was not until the shvartza Administration took office that the so called peace process reared its head again.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage

Come On Man!

Actually the WIKILEAKS undermines the Obama argument that in order for Israel to strike Iran it must surrender land to the so-called Palestinians to get Arab support for any operation, because the leaks show that Saudi Arabia is scared to death of a nuclear Iran.  You seem to just be following the ESTABLISHMENT line that this is dangerous, because it undermines their power! Just because someone with an R by their name opposes wikileaks doesn't mean that they are right!

“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
I find it odd that you single out Lieberman... Many have spoken out against Wikileaks... And I too am against Wikileaks.

Why?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Come On Man!

That certainly was not my point. My point was simply that the entire government is against the leaks. Any government involved in secret negotiations needs to have secrecy in order to obtain goals. If I am wrong about these leaks I will admit my incorrect perception, but we still do not know how this will affect diplomacy.

Actually the WIKILEAKS undermines the Obama argument that in order for Israel to strike Iran it must surrender land to the so-called Palestinians to get Arab support for any operation, because the leaks show that Saudi Arabia is scared to death of a nuclear Iran.  You seem to just be following the ESTABLISHMENT line that this is dangerous, because it undermines their power! Just because someone with an R by their name opposes wikileaks doesn't mean that they are right!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I find it odd that you single out Lieberman... Many have spoken out against Wikileaks... And I too am against Wikileaks.

Why?

I explained it multiple times in this thread. I do not see it helping Israel... Maybe I am wrong on this, but my perception is that this will damage relations with Israel. It will damage the ability of America to act in any way with any country in the world {because they will suspect American diplomats of being leakers}.

As I said before... I don't see anything new which these documents reveals which was not already known. Now that it is public knowledge there will be a pull back from those nations which were cooperating.

I should wait and see what the outcome is before I make such comments because it is obvious that my original posting was taken as anti-Israel when it was not intended to be..

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Why should Israel give a damn what Pruneface or Obama say or do?

And you still haven't explained to me why Pruneface must not be cursed. That's how you are, you make a bunch of wild claims and then never provide any evidence.

Chaim proved to you that halacha requires that we curse people like Lieberman.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Now will you curse this one also:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-20023941-38.html

Congressman wants WikiLeaks listed as terrorist group

The incoming chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee says WikiLeaks should be officially designated as a terrorist organization.

Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.), the panel's presumptive next head, asked the Obama administration today to "determine whether WikiLeaks could be designated a foreign terrorist organization," putting the group in the same company as al-Qaeda and Aum Shinrikyo, the Japanese cult that released deadly sarin gas on the Tokyo subway.  

I honestly think this "Peter King" character should do us all a favor and jump off a cliff.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Why should Israel give a damn what Pruneface or Obama say or do?

And you still haven't explained to me why Pruneface must not be cursed. That's how you are, you make a bunch of wild claims and then never provide any evidence.

Chaim proved to you that halacha requires that we curse people like Lieberman.

I did not see any Halacha which requires it. The Halacha simply requires that we recite a curse on Heretics and informers during the Amidah. I do say all 19 of the Benedictions as everyone is required to say...

I also am not aware of some of the more insidious claims against him. I did not realize till today that he stood adamantly against the release of Pollard. For some reason I had thought I heard that he supported releasing him. I guess I was wrong about that.

I curse all those who stand in the way of the Jewish people attaining their goal of a Jewish state, safe and secure from attacks from enemies. All of my actions, all of my thoughts, and all of my prayers for the last six-seven years has been directed for this purpose. While I do have to make a living I do spend an inordinate amount of time involved with Israel and Israel issues. I do have the intention to make the move and have actually investigated real-estate in the North, around Tzfat...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Now will you curse this one also:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-20023941-38.html

Congressman wants WikiLeaks listed as terrorist group

The incoming chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee says WikiLeaks should be officially designated as a terrorist organization.

Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.), the panel's presumptive next head, asked the Obama administration today to "determine whether WikiLeaks could be designated a foreign terrorist organization," putting the group in the same company as al-Qaeda and Aum Shinrikyo, the Japanese cult that released deadly sarin gas on the Tokyo subway.  

I honestly think this "Peter King" character should do us all a favor and jump off a cliff.

I have no idea who he is, I simply used him as an example of someone on the other side of the aisle who also supports shutting down the leak. I have heard Mrs. Clintons discussion on the topic also... There is overwhelming support in the ranks of the government to shut down these kinds of leaks.

If it is this easy for people to obtain classified information I wonder what information the terrorists have already on us...

• Gold Star JTF Member
Wikileaks exposes the treason of Israeli leaders and the Nazi leaders of the Nations - especially those of the United States since they are the most relevant nowadays (unfortunately).

When Wikileaks exposed the fact that the Nazi Sunni Muslim countries wanted to bomb Nazi Shi'ite Iran's nuclear facilities immidiately (either by the IAF or the USAF), it might have convinced the cowardly traitor Bibi to strike. Many other so-called "news" made Jews understand what the Kahanists have been saying for decades.

Wikileaks are Nazis Muslim-lovers who couldn't care less about Jews. But unconsciously, they are helping Israel. Hashem's Mercy is shown once again by these evil Muslim-loving pigs.

The sole reason you detest Wikileaks is because you fear "What will the Gentiles say?!". You fear the Gentile more than you fear the elimination of Israel. Same reason you voted for Bush - because you don't give a rotten damn about about Israel. You cared about your pocket more than you cared about your fellow Jews. The same self-hating, selfish, unforgiveable crime the Jews of America did during the Holocaust when they voted the Nazi Roosevelt in office. Why? because it was good for their pocket. $$$$ were more important to them than their brothers and sisters who were slain like ducks in Nazi Europe.

I honestly don't know much about wikileaks except for the latest documents that came out.  How do people determine that the guy is a muslim-lover?      By the looks of this latest collection of leaks, I was almost suspecting he's a closet zionist on a personal mission to help Israel!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Wikileaks exposes the treason of Israeli leaders and the Nazi leaders of the Nations - especially those of the United States since they are the most relevant nowadays (unfortunately).

When Wikileaks exposed the fact that the Nazi Sunni Muslim countries wanted to bomb Nazi Shi'ite Iran's nuclear facilities immidiately (either by the IAF or the USAF), it might have convinced the cowardly traitor Bibi to strike. Many other so-called "news" made Jews understand what the Kahanists have been saying for decades.

Wikileaks are Nazis Muslim-lovers who couldn't care less about Jews. But unconsciously, they are helping Israel. Hashem's Mercy is shown once again by these evil Muslim-loving pigs.

The sole reason you detest Wikileaks is because you fear "What will the Gentiles say?!". You fear the Gentile more than you fear the elimination of Israel. Same reason you voted for Bush - because you don't give a rotten damn about about Israel. You cared about your pocket more than you cared about your fellow Jews. The same self-hating, selfish, unforgiveable crime the Jews of America did during the Holocaust when they voted the Nazi Roosevelt in office. Why? because it was good for their pocket. $$$$ were more important to them than their brothers and sisters who were slain like ducks in Nazi Europe.

I honestly don't know much about wikileaks except for the latest documents that came out.  How do people determine that the guy is a muslim-lover?      By the looks of this latest collection of leaks, I was almost suspecting he's a closet zionist on a personal mission to help Israel!

So you think that the accusations of Rape and of being a homosexual are not true?