Author Topic: Voting for Barack Hussein Obama in 2012 endangers lives  (Read 786 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Voting for Barack Hussein Obama in 2012 endangers lives
« on: December 01, 2010, 12:46:18 AM »
Thanks to a suggestion by one of the JTF members,   I'm able to now upload videos of audio files from " Ask JTF" programs.

Here's the first JTF video I made.    Because ZooTube is politically correct,    I won't be using my primary ZooTube Account when uploading most JTF videos.    This video certainly is a prime candidate for a ZooTube response.    That's a major part of why the video can ultimately prove effective:

'Voting for Barack Hussein Obama in 2012 endangers lives'

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Voting for Barack Hussein Obama in 2012 endangers lives
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 07:19:56 AM »
You did great for your first one eb22! Congrats, I know we'll be seeing many many more!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 02:03:41 PM »
Thanks,  arksis.    Your help made a difference for me in being able to upload this video.

I'm having difficulty with the Windows Movie Maker,   as it relates to JTF's MP3 files.    I will go into more detail in the other thread that I opened up on making videos.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 09:15:05 PM »
You are so right Dan Ben Noah!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 09:16:01 PM »
So sorry you're having trouble with the movie maker. I hope someone can help and get it all straightened out. If not, let me know and I'll do what I can.
Meir Kahane