Author Topic: More Grand High Treason To Make Your Blood Boil  (Read 591 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
More Grand High Treason To Make Your Blood Boil
« on: December 02, 2010, 12:49:15 AM »
U.S. Military Aggressively Prosecuting "Atrocities" in Afghanistan

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_soldiers_crimes;_ylt=AoJa97e6jptG58b_WzHP5YMBI8V_;_ylu=X3oDMTMwdmNoZjRnBGFzc2V0Ay9zL25tL3VzX3NvbGRpZXJzX2NyaW1lcwRjY29kZQNtcF9lY184XzEwBGNwb3MD

Yep, that's right folks, the lives of ten thousand decorated soldiers aren't worth the life of one of these Koranrodent demons. Every Afghan/Iraqi man, woman and child (save those belonging to the absolutely miniscule non-Muslim ethnic groups) are SS troops and must be dealt with as such. The only thing every last one of them deserves is a face full of napalm (which is nothing compared to what these Allahic clitoris-chopping beasts will receive in Gehenom).

G-d will woefully punish America for these crimes against humanity (I mean these treasonous kangaroo charges against our heroes).  >:( >:( >:( >:(

DBF

Quote from: Yahoo News
U.S. medic jailed for firing on unarmed Afghans
By Laura L. Myers – Wed Dec 1, 10:51 pm ET

TACOMA, Washington (Reuters) – A U.S. Army medic was sentenced to nine months in prison on Wednesday after pleading guilty to shooting at unarmed Afghan farmers and agreeing to testify against other soldiers accused of terrorizing civilians.
Five of the 12 soldiers are accused of premeditated murder in the most serious prosecution of alleged atrocities by U.S. military personnel since the war began in late 2001.
Several are alleged to have collected severed fingers and other human remains as war trophies in Afghanistan.
In the first court-martial in the case, Staff Sergeant Robert Stevens, 25, admitted opening fire on two Afghan men for no apparent reason, saying he and other soldiers were acting on orders from a squad leader during a patrol in March.
"I performed those actions and I did it," he said when asked by the presiding officer why he pleaded guilty to charges that carried a maximum penalty of nearly 20 years in prison.
The charge of aggravated assault with a dangerous weapon was the most serious of four offenses to which Stevens, an Army veteran of 7-1/2 years, pleaded guilty at Joint Base Lewis-McChord near Tacoma, Washington.
The case began as an investigation into hashish use by members of what was then known as the 5th Stryker Brigade but grew into a probe of what prosecutors have described as an infantry unit run amok.
A potentially explosive aspect is the existence of dozens of grisly photos that four of the defendants are accused of having taken of war dead, some of them showing U.S. soldiers posing with the corpses.
The images, so far sealed from public view, have drawn comparisons with pictures of Iraqi prisoners taken by U.S. military personnel at the Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq in 2004.
"THE RIGHT THING TO DO"
Stevens, though not regarded as one of the leading figures in the case, was court-martialed first because he waived his rights to a preliminary proceeding.
As part of the deal, military prosecutors said they would grant Stevens immunity from further charges in exchange for his testimony against the 11 other soldiers.
"It's the right thing to do and I'm going to do it," he said at the hearing.
The three other charges against Stevens were wrongfully tossing a grenade out of his vehicle during a convoy last spring, making false statements to military investigators and dereliction of duty.
He pleaded not guilty to a fifth charge, conspiracy to commit assault, stemming from the shooting incident involving the two Afghan farmers.
Prosecutors sought a prison term of at least 18 months.
Stevens will serve his nine months at a military brig on his home base. He will be demoted to E-1 private, the lowest rank in the Army, and forfeit his pay while in prison but will be allowed to stay in the military.
(Writing by Steve Gorman in Los Angeles; Editing by Greg McCune and John O'Callaghan)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: More Grand High Treason To Make Your Blood Boil
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 01:20:34 AM »
I sure hope that the allegations against them are false. I am all for prosecuting a bold offensive against the Taliban and the Muslims who sympathize with them... But there is a line which should be drawn. I hope they did not take photos and war trophies from those who they had to kill.

I don't know if it should be considered murder... But we should not have our soldiers do such things as desecrate bodies and make light of the death.

I agree that we should not prosecute our boys who are placed in difficult places like Afghanistan. And I realize that often times the military attracts people who are attracted to violence. But as a religious Jew I think a righteous army should act with restraint and dignity. These kinds of things really detract from the idea that we are fighting on a higher moral ground than the barbarians we are fighting.

For the most part I think our military is doing as good a job as they can be expected to. Considering there is not much pressure on them to win anything because everyone knows that Obama has no desire to see America win anything in the world, they are hitting some of the terrorists out there. Now only if they could hit the mother load of Al-Queda in Pakistan.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14