Author Topic: Gingrich insists he’s serious about a 2012 White House run  (Read 387 times)

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
Gingrich insists he’s serious about a 2012 White House run
« on: December 05, 2010, 12:47:21 PM »
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich has long been a master of the political bait and switch when it comes to his interest in running for the White House. But after years and years of flirting with a presidential run only to later decide against it, Gingrich insists he's really serious about a 2012 campaign.

In an interview with Fox News Sunday, Gingrich pushed back on the idea that he's "just a tease" when it comes to his presidential aspirations.

"I'm much more inclined to run than not run," Gingrich said. He told Fox host Chris Wallace that he would make a final decision about 2012 in February or March.

Asked to assess his potential GOP competitors, Gingrich called Mitt Romney the "structural" frontrunner. Mike Huckabee, he said, tops the field in terms of popularity. He called Sarah Palin a "force in her own right."

"I'm somewhere in that bunch," Gingrich said. "I'm competitive."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20101205/pl_yblog_theticket/gingrich-insists-hes-serious-about-a-2012-white-house-run
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Gingrich insists he’s serious about a 2012 White House run
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 12:55:33 PM »
It's not good if he runs. He would sabotage the campaign of Huckabee.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 12:56:17 PM »
It's not good if he runs. He would sabotage the campaign of Huckabee.

That's why he wants to run

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 01:10:55 PM »
What has Gingrich said publicly, or privately, about relations with Israel?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2010, 01:52:30 PM »
Gingrich is smart enough and has enough experience, and is totally competent, but we haven't seen enough about any of the candidates yet!