Author Topic: American Tax Money Used to Make Israel Jew-Free  (Read 437 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
American Tax Money Used to Make Israel Jew-Free
« on: December 02, 2010, 02:35:43 PM »
I have no illusions about America being a righteous and good country. America can be as evil and wicked as the worst counties in this world. When I read stories which expose the hypocrisy and deep-rooted evil which American governments can display I get very upset.

Why should American taxpayer dollars {my taxes included} be used to fund programs which have an express goal of removing the Jewishness of the state of Israel? Israel was, is, and always will be the Jewish state and it is the responsibility of every Jew to ensure Jewish survival. Jews do not survive by aping the ways of the other nations, when we assimilate and give up our traditions we die, both individually and nationally.

Read this story:

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2010/12/state-department-v-israels-jewish.html#links

The State Department v. Israel's Jewish identity

I wrote a couple of times last month about a State Department report that criticized freedom of religion for Jews(!) in Israel. The main conclusion that can be drawn from that report is that the State Department has concluded that Israel is too Jewish.

Well give them credit. The State Department is putting its money where its mouth is, and those of you who are American taxpayers are paying for an effort to make Israel less Jewish.

The American State Department gave $770,000 in grants to Merchavim, an Israeli organization working to weaken the character of the Jewish state under the guise of "promoting diversity" and "shared citizenship" in Israel.

Most of the grant, some $750,000, will go to expand the collaboration between Merchavim and the American nonprofit Sesame Workshop, producer of the Sesame Street program, to continue to produce Israel’s version of the show, "Rechov Sumsum," which features both Jews and Arabs as characters. The grant will reportedly be used to develop content in Hebrew and Arabic for use by 1,200 kindergarten teachers in order to indoctrinate children away from Jewish national sentiment.

What could go wrong?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: American Tax Money Used to Make Israel Jew-Free
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 06:41:50 PM »
its only a matter of time before the US will become dar al islam itself.