Author Topic: Faggots and Fruit of Thy Loins  (Read 25977 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Faggots and Fruit of Thy Loins
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2007, 07:17:10 PM »
I would really prefer not to lock threads on a regular basis.  So let's all calm down. 

ftf

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2007, 08:27:32 PM »
Was Zvulun ben Moshe banned? Or did he choose to leave? I do not think he deserved to be banned.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2007, 08:40:22 PM »
I don't know. 

Allen-T

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2007, 11:03:27 PM »
Why does everybody take everything so seriously? I was laughing earlier when I was responding to this character!! I am surprised to see all this talk about calm down and fighting.  :-*

Bannedfan

« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2007, 11:43:32 PM »
Most Nazis are faggots, of all religions.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2007, 12:54:02 AM »
   The only link I can see between sodomy(of all types) and anti-semitism is that they are both evil and evil sometimes gravitates towards evil.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline saucepot

• New JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2007, 12:15:10 PM »
Oh I see.  I was not aware of the private message that ben Moshe sent to Allen-T, so I did not understand why Allen-T was so hostile to that poster.  By the way, could you not have posted a quote in the New Testament where it says that homosexuals will never inherit Paradise rather than get aggressive?  The roots of Nazi anti-semitism are to be found in the fear of castration.  Europeans are incredibly scared of circumcision because they associate it with having their penises cut off.  But this is also one of the reasons why many women prefer circumcision, they say it looks better but what they really mean is that they would like to see their men castrated.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2007, 12:29:17 PM »
Saucepot, do you have any facts to back up your assertion that women want to see men castrated?  That is way off base.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2007, 12:37:28 PM »
The roots of Nazi anti-semitism are to be found in the fear of castration.  Europeans are incredibly scared of circumcision because they associate it with having their penises cut off.  But this is also one of the reasons why many women prefer circumcision, they say it looks better but what they really mean is that they would like to see their men castrated.

Is this guy saucepot or crackpot?

Fruit alert! Fruit alert! Fruit alert!

ftf

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2007, 12:41:39 PM »
I don't think he is Fruit, but he may be a fruitcake.

Offline saucepot

• New JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2007, 12:44:56 PM »
To Lisa: I did not say that women in general want to see men castrated.

What is the significance of 'fruit'?  Is this related to the healthy living forum?

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2007, 12:46:55 PM »

What is the significance of 'fruit'?  Is this related to the healthy living forum?

:D
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2007, 12:48:49 PM »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2007, 12:53:58 PM »
Europeans are incredibly scared of circumcision because they associate it with having their penises cut off.
It's the Europeans fault they imported workers from the Congo,Zaire,kenya and zimbabwa and so the european male feels inadequite
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2007, 12:56:13 PM »
When they see European women they become like sharks and alligators on the prowl for game

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2007, 02:04:26 PM »
But this is also one of the reasons why many women prefer circumcision, they say it looks better but what they really mean is that they would like to see their men castrated.

So how did you mean the above statement, Saucepot?

Offline saucepot

• New JTFer
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2007, 02:55:24 PM »
But this is also one of the reasons why many women prefer circumcision, they say it looks better but what they really mean is that they would like to see their men castrated.

So how did you mean the above statement, Saucepot?

I mean only in clearly pathological instances, where a woman may exhibit a strong and apparently irrational personal preference for the man to have the Covenant operation performed on him.  Many passive homosexual men exhibit the same fantasies as women concerning the membrums virile of other men.   

Offline saucepot

• New JTFer
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2007, 03:10:05 PM »
The World War 2 leader of Germany was intensely jealous of circumcision and he spoke frequently of it as being a 'blemish' on humanity.  I have seen cases where neo-Nazis make very outspoken remarks on it.  These are clearly pathological cases of repression.  Normal people do not care either way.  Gay men may be more prone to Nazism because of their narcissism and fixation on their own genitals.

Bannedfan

« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2007, 03:37:13 PM »
This was Fruit?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2007, 03:42:41 PM »
FRUIT JUICE

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2007, 10:19:50 PM »
He was Fruit and he was talking knowledgeably about fruits. ;D

Remember him saying that he wanted to see black men having sex with his wife?

Just take Fruit's "wife" out of the picture and you're there.

Fruit, I think that, once again, you just got your membrums virile twisted around and shoved up your pudendum femininum.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2007, 01:49:02 AM »
You guys are talking apples and oranges.   ;D

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2007, 04:47:10 AM »
Is there such a thing as gay Anti-Semitism?

If yes, do you think it is because Torah was the first holy book to condemn homosexuality officially, and both Christians and Muslims had no other choice but to adapt the same concept later?

Oh yes, we Christians just had no other choice but to adopt that "philosophy". Who would rationally reject the concept of a man jamming his [deleted] up another man's [deleted] where [deleted] is excreted from? Are you a butt bandit Zulu ben? 

By "had no other choice but to adapt the same concept" I meant that since both  Christianity and Islam are based (in different ways) on Judaism, then the condemnation of homosexuality was accepted automatically. I am talking about an official or religious declaration and not word of mouth.

So the question here is not who is more rational, but does such thing as gay anti-semitism exist.

First of all Jews and Christians share a common G-d, we just disagree on who is Messiah. Islam worships Satan. Jews and Christians both accept homosexuality as evil and wrong because G-d says so and it's obvious that it is. Anyone who says it isn't is a liar. Islam rejects it but many muslims are gay. The proof is in how muslims treat women. muslims mutilate their women's clitorises so they cannot experience orgasm. This is so the muslim man doesn't have to satisfy the woman, because in reality he cannot because he is gay. A strong man of G-d satisfies his wife so that she would never think of looking elsewhere for sex. A muslim devil worshipper doesn't have time for that, he is too busy planning cowardly terrorist attacks, so he just chops his wifes vagina up. Sorry for being crude here but truth is truth.
Actually, Christianity is considered Avodah Zara, and Islam isnt.

Allen-T

« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2007, 06:43:45 AM »
Is there such a thing as gay Anti-Semitism?

If yes, do you think it is because Torah was the first holy book to condemn homosexuality officially, and both Christians and Muslims had no other choice but to adapt the same concept later?

Oh yes, we Christians just had no other choice but to adopt that "philosophy". Who would rationally reject the concept of a man jamming his [deleted] up another man's [deleted] where [deleted] is excreted from? Are you a butt bandit Zulu ben? 

By "had no other choice but to adapt the same concept" I meant that since both  Christianity and Islam are based (in different ways) on Judaism, then the condemnation of homosexuality was accepted automatically. I am talking about an official or religious declaration and not word of mouth.

So the question here is not who is more rational, but does such thing as gay anti-semitism exist.

First of all Jews and Christians share a common G-d, we just disagree on who is Messiah. Islam worships Satan. Jews and Christians both accept homosexuality as evil and wrong because G-d says so and it's obvious that it is. Anyone who says it isn't is a liar. Islam rejects it but many muslims are gay. The proof is in how muslims treat women. muslims mutilate their women's clitorises so they cannot experience orgasm. This is so the muslim man doesn't have to satisfy the woman, because in reality he cannot because he is gay. A strong man of G-d satisfies his wife so that she would never think of looking elsewhere for sex. A muslim devil worshipper doesn't have time for that, he is too busy planning cowardly terrorist attacks, so he just chops his wifes vagina up. Sorry for being crude here but truth is truth.
Actually, Christianity is considered Avodah Zara, and Islam isnt.

You feel what in common with Islam?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2007, 07:43:02 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03