Author Topic: Great really great Pat Condell video must watch!! Newest  (Read 1326 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Great really great Pat Condell video must watch!! Newest
« on: December 02, 2010, 06:06:44 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Great really great Pat Condell video must watch!! Newest
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 04:58:16 PM »
hehe, I just wrote him the following comment:

Pat Condell, you are a Jew-hating clown.  The message you constantly promote is that Israel should surrender to Islam, but Europe shouldn't.   When your country goes up in a firey Islamic blaze, I wonder if you will regret the stupid, cowardly things you said so many times about Israeli surrender.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 06:48:46 PM »
yes, pat condell made a video saying israel should get out of the territories, but only once. he has defended israel a few times. in this video he said that if israel were to disappear, muslims would still be a bunch of nazis.

i think people from JTF should mass-email him, explaining to him that there was never a palestine and that the muzzies are just using taqqiya. if he gets enough of those emails, he will eventually open one.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 07:03:49 PM by KahanistLiberal »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 06:53:24 PM »
I'd still take Fag Condom over Fag Buchanus, any day. At least the former doesn't always defend Sh*tlam.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010, 04:59:51 AM »
yes, pat condell made a video saying israel should get out of the territories, but only once.

Who cares how many times he said that a good Jew is a dead Jew?

He says OUR land belongs to our enemies and that we should commit national suicide. Why are you trying to convince a Nazi to love Jews? What is this worm-like behaviour, Liberal?

By the way guys, he also said that had been there justice, Israel should have been founded in Germany.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2010, 05:00:38 AM »
I'd still take Fag Condom over Fag Buchanus, any day. At least the former doesn't always defend Sh*tlam.

So the Crusaders are better than Buchanan?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2010, 05:10:06 AM »
Make all the comments you want against people who are seeing the light and mad mistakes in the past.I know 2 Skinheads who once hated Jews as a matter of fact 1 i beat up yrs ago.Now 1 of these Skinheads converted to Judaism by a real Rabbi  whose conversion would be accepted by the Rabbinate in Israel.The other is one of the most pro Jewish and Israel guy around .People change for better or for worse
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 06:01:46 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2010, 05:53:24 AM »
yes, pat condell made a video saying israel should get out of the territories, but only once.

Who cares how many times he said that a good Jew is a dead Jew?

He says OUR land belongs to our enemies and that we should commit national suicide. Why are you trying to convince a Nazi to love Jews? What is this worm-like behaviour, Liberal?

By the way guys, he also said that had been there justice, Israel should have been founded in Germany.

he has said good things about jews, such as the fact that we arnt trying to impose our religion on everyone else. he also called out the muslims and said their holy book teaches them to be antisemitic. he also condemned the poeple that say that antisemitism is caused by zionism.

besides, it doesn't hurt to try.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2010, 06:05:57 AM »
Make all the comments you want against people who are seeing the light and mad mistakes in the past.I know 2 Skinheads who once hated Jews as a matter of fact 1 i beat up yrs ago.Now 1 of these Skinheads converted to Judaism by a real Rabbi he would be  conversion would be accepted by the Rabbinate in Israel.The other is one of the most pro Jewish and Israel guy around .People change for better or for worse

In what way, shape, or form has he excoriated himself from the vehemently antisemitic onslaughts he has waged upon religious Jews [the only Jews who actually act like Jews] in the past?

---

KahanistLiberal: The fact this man targets religious Jews [Jews who resemble actual Jews] and not secular Jews [Goyim with Jewish mothers] paints it all the more clear that he is a true Judenhasser.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2010, 06:25:21 AM »
Make all the comments you want against people who are seeing the light and mad mistakes in the past.I know 2 Skinheads who once hated Jews as a matter of fact 1 i beat up yrs ago.Now 1 of these Skinheads converted to Judaism by a real Rabbi he would be  conversion would be accepted by the Rabbinate in Israel.The other is one of the most pro Jewish and Israel guy around .People change for better or for worse

In what way, shape, or form has he excoriated himself from the vehemently antisemitic onslaughts he has waged upon religious Jews [the only Jews who actually act like Jews] in the past?

---

KahanistLiberal: The fact this man targets religious Jews [Jews who resemble actual Jews] and not secular Jews [Goyim with Jewish mothers] paints it all the more clear that he is a true Judenhasser.

he has said some negative things about the more more religious jews, but thats just a reflection of his attitude towards religion. i doubt he would repudiate those statements, but it is definitely possible to convince him that all that land does belong to israel.according to him, its just 2 religions fighting over the land, but we can easily justify israel's claims using history, including that there was never a palestine and that no one had lived there for 2000 years, as well as the types of things arabs have been saying about us in the 50s and 60s.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2010, 06:32:00 AM »

---

He's against religion in general i believe he's an atheist but he's against Islam in particular.He doesn't like Christians either ,but Jews and Christians are not the target of his complaints 

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2010, 07:46:45 AM »
They are both evil, Ron, but Condell is slightly useful for our purposes because at least he also attacks Islam.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2010, 09:56:17 AM »
The sad fact is the Pat Condell is one of the few antiMuslim and proJewish spokesmen in Europe, which i admit ain't saying much.  But sometimes you have to work with what's available.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2010, 12:05:22 PM »
Make all the comments you want against people who are seeing the light and mad mistakes in the past.I know 2 Skinheads who once hated Jews as a matter of fact 1 i beat up yrs ago.Now 1 of these Skinheads converted to Judaism by a real Rabbi  whose conversion would be accepted by the Rabbinate in Israel.The other is one of the most pro Jewish and Israel guy around .People change for better or for worse

Ok, and until Pat condell changes there is no excuse for him.    I'm supposed to ignore that he calls for Israeli suicide because some day he might change his mind?    What a joke!

I left several comments on his video calling him out for his hypocrisy and his little fanboys tried defending him but could come up with nothing.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2010, 01:18:12 PM »
Ok, let's really get the party started:

Let's never forget and forgive the people WHO ONCE CONVERTED TO ISLAM.

Condell is not actively trying to get the Jews out of Israel and if Schlussel is a Jew, she shouldn't be in America. He is not a genuine Jew-hater, he just hates all religions and speaks his mind about it.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2010, 06:55:42 PM »

Ok, and until Pat condell changes there is no excuse for him.    I'm supposed to ignore that he calls for Israeli suicide because some day he might change his mind?    What a joke!

I left several comments on his video calling him out for his hypocrisy and his little fanboys tried defending him but could come up with nothing.

i agree with this, yes he slates islam, but he slatesjudaism and christianity for just the sake that they are religions rather than using logic. The guy is a typical millitant atheist that have done just as much damage than muslims. Ok they dont blow themselves up, but they control the media and have turned alot of chrstianis and jews against there holybook.

For that reason he is evil imo and yes he is anti semitic

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2010, 08:00:54 PM »
Ok, let's really get the party started:

Let's never forget and forgive the people WHO ONCE CONVERTED TO ISLAM.   

Stupid comment.  Irrelevant.

No one who calls for Israeli suicide is forgiven without doing the opposite and expressing public regret.    How's that for a rule?

He has never changed his opinion or apologized or reneged.    He is guilty.    He's the biggest hypocrite alive.   

His hypocrisy goes like this:   Europe cannot surrender to Islam.   But Israel must do so.

Condell is not actively trying to get the Jews out of Israel and if Schlussel is a Jew, she shouldn't be in America. He is not a genuine Jew-hater, he just hates all religions and speaks his mind about it.

Shlussel is besides the point and has nothing to do with this in reality.

Condell is actively promoting the terrorist arab Fakestinian nazi agenda.