Author Topic: Elizabeth Edwards Dies  (Read 968 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Elizabeth Edwards Dies
« on: December 07, 2010, 04:21:09 PM »
What are you thoghts
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Elizabeth Edwards Dies
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 04:22:30 PM »
 :dance:

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2010, 04:23:33 PM »
I feel sorry for her. Her husband was a cheater and embarrassed her getting caught in public. I hope Gd gives her mercy.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2010, 05:13:38 PM »
It is surely a sad story... I think John Edwards is one of the biggest creeps on the public stage..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2010, 05:52:21 PM »
Too bad.  She was only 61.  It was an aggressive form of breast cancer that spread all over. 

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2010, 06:10:34 PM »
   I'm going to hold judgment against her unless someone can point out that she was evil. Since JTF supports the sanctity of life I will give her the benefit of the doubt and hope that G-d shows her mercy.
   I will on the other hand give a big YS"Z to John Edwards who surely does deserve it.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2010, 06:52:04 PM »
   I'm going to hold judgment against her unless someone can point out that she was evil. Since JTF supports the sanctity of life I will give her the benefit of the doubt and hope that G-d shows her mercy.
   I will on the other hand give a big YS"Z to John Edwards who surely does deserve it.

He's the one who should have died from ball cancer..But I think the punishment of hell will be better justice by Hashem.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2010, 07:00:53 PM »
Now he can marry his mistress.