Torah and Jewish Idea > Torah and Jewish Idea

Sheva Mitzvot Benai Noach

<< < (2/2)

kahaneloyalist:

--- Quote from: lubab on May 31, 2007, 12:06:31 PM ---A little. Why do you ask?

I learned about them from a good teacher. It's also important to learn from the Rambam in Hilchos melachim about them.

--- End quote ---
Two reasons, one I want to know what it is like working with them, showing them the path to Hashem. What challenges you face, how receptive they are, how many Ben Noach there are etc.

And I would like to make a Documentary about the Ben Noach movement someday. So anything I can learn now will be helpful later on.

Lubab:

--- Quote from: kahaneloyalist on May 31, 2007, 12:33:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: lubab on May 31, 2007, 12:06:31 PM ---A little. Why do you ask?

I learned about them from a good teacher. It's also important to learn from the Rambam in Hilchos melachim about them.

--- End quote ---
Two reasons, one I want to know what it is like working with them, showing them the path to Hashem. What challenges you face, how receptive they are, how many Ben Noach there are etc.

And I would like to make a Documentary about the Ben Noach movement someday. So anything I can learn now will be helpful later on.

--- End quote ---

Here are a couple of good Noahide links (these are rare). One is a yahoo group. Better to ask the people who run these, those questions. I haven't done so much of the hands on, just mostly learning.

NoachideChassid   (for Noachide Law & view) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NoachsNeighborhood/

Dr. Schulman's www.AskNoah.com

kahaneloyalist:
I am familiar with asknoah.org

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version