Author Topic: Evil Google Giving Mass Money to 'Palestinian Tech'  (Read 1116 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Evil Google Giving Mass Money to 'Palestinian Tech'
« on: December 26, 2010, 01:07:18 AM »
I am beginning to think I should get out of all things google related... Unfortunately google is becoming such a big presence in technology that they will have monopoly power {if they don't have it already}. I use gmail and google search a lot... It will be difficult to replace them but I am beginning to think that Jews should boycot google... Also google news is obviously biased towards arabs and so-called palestinians... I recently posted about how 4/5 news stories on Israel are anti-Israel and anti-zionists...

http://thenextweb.com/me/2010/12/18/google-to-invest-millions-in-palestinian-tech-industry/

Google To Invest Millions in Palestinian Tech Industry Google To Invest Millions in Palestine
Posted on Dec 18th, 2010 by Courtney Boyd Myers

Earlier this month, Google sent a team to the Palestinian territories of Gaza and the West Bank to meet with local entrepreneurs and techies. As reported by a local tech blog, Google’s team has taken multiple trips to Palestine for meetings and to host events and workshops. Yesterday, December 17 2010, Gisel Hiscock, Google’s Director of New Business Development for Europe Middle East and Africa, confirmed this investment with the following update on her Facebook profile.

Google’s interest in the area coupled with such a large investment is an incredible boost to an area of the world that is notably stricken with violence and tragedy. Approximately 2.4 million Palestinians live in the West Bank and another 1.4 million live in the Gaza Strip.

The news follows Google’s recent $10 million agreement with Jordan that includes a 2.5 million dollar investment into the Kingdom’s local tech sector. In Jordan, Google will provide intensive training to local techies in online marketing and how to make their web content more user-friendly.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Evil Google Giving Mass Money to 'Palestinian Tech'
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 01:09:31 AM »
They have a tech industry?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 01:11:18 AM »
They have a tech industry?

I was wondering this too?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 02:06:01 AM »
One thing we can hope for is that Jordan uses that school to provide tuition-free education to all balastinians with free dormitory for every student's family.

And say Amen!
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 06:25:19 AM »

It is a terrible tragedy to see all the free help that is provided to these Nazi worthless losers - money, weapons, food, electricity, medicine, technology... Especially when it is provided by Jews. As Chaim puts it, there is unfortunately no dumber people than the Jewish people when it comes to self-survival. All the help provided by Jews to Muslim Nazis is a very serious Chillul HaShem and I am always very afraid of the punishment that our people could receive as a consequence.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 09:28:14 AM »
We shouldn't give them anything since they don't even pay a penny for it anyway.

No free water, no free electricity, no free food, no free nothing.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2010, 10:54:35 AM »
This would be rather difficult as I depend on gmail for business and personal use. Overall, as a moral boycott I would be skeptical that it would mean anything to google, we're a drop in the bucket.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2010, 11:05:09 AM »
I am beginning to think I should get out of all things google related... Unfortunately google is becoming such a big presence in technology that they will have monopoly power {if they don't have it already}. I use gmail and google search a lot... It will be difficult to replace them but I am beginning to think that Jews should boycot google... Also google news is obviously biased towards arabs and so-called palestinians... I recently posted about how 4/5 news stories on Israel are anti-Israel and anti-zionists...

Bing isn't bad as an alternative search engine to google, and Yahoo email is very good too. I personally am going to get a private domain and email hosting, it's only $50 a year at Godaddy, and then you have no advertisers scanning your email to target adverts at you.

"Palestinian tech"? Is google investing in bomb belts now?
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.