Author Topic: Ask the Noachide  (Read 71172 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask the Noachide
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2011, 04:43:10 AM »
Any video gamers here?

I haven't played any recent ones but I just got a Wii I haven't set up yet

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2011, 11:08:05 PM »
been playing Mirror's Edge on PC.  art style and gameplay is very cool.
and just got some new ones to finish up like Just cause 2 and Metro 2033.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2011, 11:15:34 PM »
I wonder why anyone would encourage someone to eat pork... That is really odd.

Do not try to tempt a Noachide toward gentile foods. If this Noachide indeed wants to be a Jew you are putting a stumbling block before him. I am sorry if this is harsh RS, but I am ashamed of what you are doing...

Noachide, I am a Baal Teshuva who has returned to my Jewish faith and taken on more Jewish observance. In the years I have been exposed to the gentile life here, I developed a taste for bacon and ham.... I have abstained from both that, and the forbidden combination of milk and meat for almost eight years to this day.

Do not even try it if you ever want to make the full conversion... You will thank me if you stay away from it...

What the heck?

Noahides are allowed to eat pork.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2011, 03:00:44 AM »
What the heck?

Noahides are allowed to eat pork.

You must not have read what he wrote. He wants to be a Jew, has intentions of converting. Why would anyone want to put the desire for pork in a person who has never had it if that person wants to convert to be Jewish? Do you not agree?

See this was the post which I responded to:

you're kidding right?

Why would I be kidding? I thought you were allowed to eat them now that you're not a Muslim anymore and since you haven't adopted actual Judaism but are a Noahide.

Think of it this way, what better way to make a final break with any Islamic thought.

I rather you shoot me in the chest than me eating a disgusting animal such as a pig. It smells awful for crying out loud. Jews do not consume pork. Are you a Jew? I follow what's right including abstaining from pork and any immoral acts.
I really want to be a Jew but I can't for two reasons: one is because it is very difficult to do Ger and the other is my family risking an isolation.

Maybe you too would like to invite him to eat pork... It sounds to me that he does not desire that... And is it the Jewish peoples responsibility to entice him to eat pork? I did not hear about that one...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2011, 10:37:49 AM »
Muman he said that after I suggested it, not before.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2011, 01:26:06 PM »
I over indulged on the drinks I had a few days ago. looks like I did not take Ruby's suggestion haha. Beer + video games = cool

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2011, 01:28:28 PM »
I over indulged on the drinks I had a few days ago. looks like I did not take Ruby's suggestion haha. Beer + video games = cool

Next time sing the Green dragon song:

"You can drink em' by the flagon, but the only brew for the brave and true, comes from the green dragon"

Also love this clip:
"This my friend, is a pint!"
"It comes in pints?"
"Mmmm"
"I'm getting one!"

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2011, 01:16:19 AM »
green dragon one was funny.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2011, 08:16:29 AM »
green dragon one was funny.

Yeah that one puts me in a good mood and makes me laugh. I'm glad you liked it!

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2011, 11:21:48 AM »
Did you guys and girls know that both Islam and Zionism are compatible with each other.
This might surprise you

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2011, 11:59:29 AM »
Did you guys and girls know that both Islam and Zionism are compatible with each other.
This might surprise you

Bukra fil mishmish.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2011, 12:11:36 PM »
This might surprise you

It absolutely is not!

Sahih Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176: Narrated by 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.'"

Sahih Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177: Narrated by Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

You won't be able to pull that pro-Muslim stuff here, it won't work.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2011, 12:36:34 PM »
never got around reading many hadiths and don't intend to (lol) but I'm exactly familiar what you wrote.
Muslims consider the Quran to be their primary source while hadith their secondary source.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2011, 09:08:52 PM »
never got around reading many hadiths and don't intend to (lol) but I'm exactly familiar what you wrote.
Muslims consider the Quran to be their primary source while hadith their secondary source.

We are not pro-Muslim on this site. Both sources are full of hatred and people actively use them today to justify terrorism.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2011, 05:19:35 AM »
Mirror's Edge ftw

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2011, 09:27:15 AM »
Which group of Muslim do you think is worse, the extremest or the more "moderate" Muslims of Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia and Turkey?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2011, 10:29:23 AM »
Which group of Muslim do you think is worse, the extremest or the more "moderate" Muslims of Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia and Turkey?

The extremists obviously. they even carry grudges against secular Muslims.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2011, 08:04:31 PM »
Noachide, would you type and post this statement: "I publicly denounce Mohammed, spit on his memory, and piss on his grave"?

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2011, 11:03:30 PM »
Noachide, would you type and post this statement: "I publicly denounce Mohammed, spit on his memory, and piss on his grave"?

Sure as long as muslims don't go jihad towards me. but seriously, I try to refrain from blasphemy and hate when one chooses to be holy. I am more rather anti-islam than anti-muslim. the reason I posted that video "islamic zionism" is because many jews are not aware it clearly states in the quran that the creator blessed the jews their land Israel. That was the point I was implying to make. so logically all muslims and christians for that matter should abide to this belief.

ironically, many muslims do the opposite so the problem in this world is islam. If there is one group of people I despise most to substitute your statement, it is the hoodlums along with their N word slur. Those parasites have no respect for themselves and should not breathe the same air as law abiding citizens.
heck I might as well
I publicly denounce islam with its false prophet muhammed and 12 caliphs spit on the umma, and piss on the kabaa.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2011, 01:11:03 AM »
Hallelukah!

That is an excellent step away from that despicable cult. A true spiritual seeker can see that islam is sheker/false. It is great to know that JTF attracts free thinkers and seekers.

May your path be blessed Noachide...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2011, 03:42:09 AM »
This might surprise you

This video is a piece of elementary propaganda trying to make Islam look like it's tolerant. There are two facts that make it very spurious :
1) It leaves aside the vast number of completely intolerant quotes from Islam's holy scriptures
2) It pretends to accept the existence of Israel BUT as long as Jews melt into the Muslim crowd. Where does it mention Israel as a Jewish state ? The message is clear : Jews may temporarily live in the Land of Israel as dhimmis, and in one generation or two they will have turned into Muslims anyway.

There is absolutely NO way that Islam and Zionism are compatible with each other. Islam gives infidels no choice but to convert or die. According to Islam, Judaism and Christianity do not even exist, Moses, King David and Jesus were Muslims. Muslims will never accept the existence of a Jewish state, however tiny it may be, in the middle of what they regard as Islamic land.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2011, 03:48:12 AM »
Sure as long as muslims don't go jihad towards me. but seriously, I try to refrain from blasphemy and hate when one chooses to be holy. I am more rather anti-islam than anti-muslim. the reason I posted that video "islamic zionism" is because many jews are not aware it clearly states in the quran that the creator blessed the jews their land Israel. That was the point I was implying to make. so logically all muslims and christians for that matter should abide to this belief.
According to the Quran Abraham was a muslim, and Moses, and David were all muslims. Also the Quran claims the Jews hide and fake the Torah so that they can deny the validity of the "the messenger" Muhammad. The only good Jews in the Quran are the traitors Jews who accept Muhammad and convert to Islam.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2011, 07:59:29 AM »
I publicly denounce islam with its false prophet muhammed and 12 caliphs spit on the umma, and piss on the kabaa.

Good work Noachide  ;D

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2011, 02:03:17 AM »
update

just told my indonesian muslim neighbor I left islam. she says it is a drastic mistake that I did and allah will never forgive me for leaving islam.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2011, 08:39:53 AM »
Why do you care what a Muslim says anymore? You left Islam right? Turn your face to the real God and pray for that woman that she will stop being deceived.