Author Topic: Israel Insanity "Israel Won't Kill Nasrallah"  (Read 3423 times)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Israel Insanity "Israel Won't Kill Nasrallah"
« on: September 22, 2006, 09:03:25 AM »
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1157913679699&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Deputy-General Guy of the Givati Brigades currently patrolling southern Lebanon said Friday morning that even if Hizbullah leader Sheik Hassan Nasrallah attends the Hizbullah victory rally later that day, the IDF will not attempt to assassinate him.

"I don't think it is the correct thing to do, certainly not to the masses of people attending the rally who, although support Hizbullah, do not deserve to die," he said, adding that the IDF was unmoved by the victory march.

Hizbullah sources indicated that Nasrallah intended to attend the rally planned to showcase the group's insistence it won't disarm, Army Radio reported.
-------

Proof positive that Israel cares more about muslim "civilians" then they do Jewish citizens OF ISRAEL. Killing the heads of Hezballah would wipe out the group and save hundreds of Israeli lives but they won't do it because muslim civilians might be killed. This is as self-hating as you can get! The enemy gives you a KICK ME sign and puts it right on its ass and the Jews won't kick!

And yes, every single one of these hezballah supporters should be killed! Heck, every one of these Jewish anti-Semites who allow Hezballah to murder their fellow Jews should be killed as well.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
Re: Israel Insanity "Israel Won't Kill Nasrallah"
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 07:44:06 PM »
anyone surprised here?
 >:( >:( >:(

Kahane was right!

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 08:02:22 PM »
There is no surprise!

IDF website says it has no "territorial" ambitions.

Look at this :

The Abu Ghosh Commandos

http://www1.idf.il/DOVER/site/mainpage.asp?sl=EN&id=7&docid=57683.EN

What will happen if Abu Ghosh commondos are sent to capture Nasarallah?
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 08:58:25 PM »
Well, Nasrallah had his rally in broad daylight in the same areas Israel bombed during the war. He obviously wasn't assassinated as he should have been. This is like Osama Bin Laden popping up in Afghanistan carrying a big red KILL ME sign and America not dropping a bomb on him.

How many more Jews will be killed by Ehud Olmert? All the Jews who died in the war died because of Olmert's government not fighting the war properly. They talk about hezbollah's missiles and anti-tank rockets. [censored]. Those soldiers should have had the ability to level every damn town in Lebanon if it would save them.

Now more Jews will die because of Olmert, Peretz and the rest of the judenrat traitors in Israel. Jewish blood is water while hezballah-supporting muslim blood is like 100 year old wine to these Jews. They'd rather see hundreds of Jews killed before they touch the hair on a muslim's head.

I think every righteous person should pray for the death of Olmert, Peretz and every other judenrat capo responsible for the Lebanon disaster.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2006, 11:15:53 PM »
DUHHHH!!!!!!!!  I am Israel! DUHHHHHHHHH  I am a lackey for  the US DUHHHH.  WHAT WILL IT TAKE?!?!?!?!?!?!? ??? ???
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!