Author Topic: Mike Huckabee calls for Jonathan Pollard's release!  (Read 2331 times)

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
Mike Huckabee calls for Jonathan Pollard's release!
« on: December 19, 2010, 08:51:10 PM »

It starts at 4:15 of the video.

Isn't it yet another sign that this man is the man to vote for?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Mike Huckabee calls for Jonathan Pollard's release!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 09:10:46 PM »
For Jews and Genitles who care about Israel it is.  For the J Street types and Jew hating liberals probably not.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 09:20:07 PM »

It starts at 4:15 of the video.

Isn't it yet another sign that this man is the man to vote for?
I sent him an email today saying how I will vote for him. It would be my first time to vote. In past I could not make my self vote for lesser evil. It must be from the heart.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 09:41:24 PM »
i just wish he wasn't against wikileaks, leaking diplomatic cables endangers no one's life, its not like they leaked a military seceret.

oh well, there is no perfect candidate

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 10:03:26 PM »
i just wish he wasn't against wikileaks, leaking diplomatic cables endangers no one's life, its not like they leaked a military seceret.

you will never find yourself 100% in agreement with anyone.  You have to decide what is most important.  On some issues there are others I like more than Huckabee but I think Israel is the primary issue and there is nobody better than him on Israel.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 10:04:04 PM »

He knows much about economy as well.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2010, 10:06:40 PM »
This is great!   Even if God forbid Huckabee is not elected, it is always a positive sign when big-name politicians call for Pollard to finally be released.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2010, 10:24:46 PM »

In the video, he actually says that we didn't learn from the "leaks" anything we didn't know before.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2010, 11:16:08 PM »
Everything he said in the speach was and is right. You need to watch part 1 and 2 both are about 12 minutes each. President Huckabbee would be the best choice we can make to oust Obama and get Israel and American back on track.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2010, 11:47:06 PM »
Everything he said in the speach was and is right. You need to watch part 1 and 2 both are about 12 minutes each. President Huckabbee would be the best choice we can make to oust Obama and get Israel and American back on track.

Part 1:
Part 2:

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2010, 02:07:30 AM »
Time and again he shows himself to be the best candidate for the job.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2010, 05:12:49 PM »
love huckabee, i agree its a shame about the leaks, but as someone else said, you never agree with someone 100 percent, even our most loved ones, we can disagree with.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2010, 08:42:29 PM »
Huckabee is the best prepared to be president
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2010, 08:25:13 AM »
I am more and more impressed with the Huckster, he understands our connections to Israel and why we are fused together because of the gospel.   He also understands the importance of National Security and why we need to quit being politically correct when dealing with Islam!

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2010, 03:02:42 PM »
Where did Huckabee call for Jonathan Pollard's release?

This title is misleading. All Huckabee did was claim that Wikileaks is a threat to national security, and that people who condemned Pollard are hypocrites for not condemning wikileaks with the same ferocity.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2010, 06:55:37 PM »
Maimonides,

Do you really think that Huckabee came to this Orthodox Jewish community to say that he is unhappy about WikiLeaks?

Don't you think that he uses WikiLeaks as reason to bring the issue of Pollard to light?

He mentions that JP has spent 25 years of his life in prison. Does that have any connection with WikiLeaks? I don't think so.

Huckabee very carefully, in my opinion, wants to make Pollard's release a viable subject of discussion.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 07:03:34 PM by Zvulun Ben Moshe »

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2010, 12:22:58 PM »
Maimonides,

Do you really think that Huckabee came to this Orthodox Jewish community to say that he is unhappy about WikiLeaks?

Don't you think that he uses WikiLeaks as reason to bring the issue of Pollard to light?

He mentions that JP has spent 25 years of his life in prison. Does that have any connection with WikiLeaks? I don't think so.

Huckabee very carefully, in my opinion, wants to make Pollard's release a viable subject of discussion.

I understand that Huckabee has the best position on Israel, but lets not forget he is still a POLITICIAN!

Huckabee brought up the Pollard issue here, because he knew it would score him political points with righteous Jews and Gentiles. Huckabee is careful to not say anything definitively, but instead is expecting people like you to make the implicit connection that he cares about Pollard and might even grant him clemency. However, by not saying anything definitively, Huckabee is leaving himself more than enough room to DO NOTHING about Pollard

Politicians do not speak clearly. Instead they speak in undertones and hope people like you pick up any message you want to pick up, without having to make any clear promise that you can hold them accountable for. If this is what we can expect from Huckabee then you should go back to 1999 when then Gov. George W. Bush visited Israel, and stated that the pre-1967 where smaller than his DRIVEWAY! Bush did this so righteous Jews and Gentiles would pick up the implicit message that he is against any retreats, without Bush having to outright make any promises! Remember how that turned out!
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2010, 10:27:59 PM »
Maimonides,

I understand that Huckabee has the best position on Israel, but lets not forget he is still a POLITICIAN!

Huckabee brought up the Pollard issue here, because he knew it would score him political points with righteous Jews and Gentiles. Huckabee is careful to not say anything definitively, but instead is expecting people like you to make the implicit connection that he cares about Pollard and might even grant him clemency. However, by not saying anything definitively, Huckabee is leaving himself more than enough room to DO NOTHING about Pollard

Politicians do not speak clearly. Instead they speak in undertones and hope people like you pick up any message you want to pick up, without having to make any clear promise that you can hold them accountable for. If this is what we can expect from Huckabee then you should go back to 1999 when then Gov. George W. Bush visited Israel, and stated that the pre-1967 where smaller than his DRIVEWAY! Bush did this so righteous Jews and Gentiles would pick up the implicit message that he is against any retreats, without Bush having to outright make any promises! Remember how that turned out!

Maimonides,

Technically you are correct, Huckabee did not pronounce specifically that he would pardon Jonathan Pollard. And he can change his mind later. But he would be able to change his mind later, even if he did say it, as in “read my lips” promise.

Politicians are masters at that. For example, Barack Osama did clearly say that Jerusalem will remain united, and flip flopped no later than 30 minutes after that.

But, and there is a big but. If we don’t trust Huckabee in vain that he stands by his statements that there is no such people as Palestinians, and Palestine state could be created in any Arab country, but not in the Jewish State, don’t you think that such positions are much stronger than possible Jonathan Pollard’s release and, if the American People embraces the truth about the Palestinian myth, then they would be ready to accept the idea of releasing J. Pollard?

Also, Huckabee doesn’t have to necessarily pardon him. There could be an exchange of spies, such as the one that took place with Russia, which was completely pre-arranged and agreed upon, in my opinion.