Author Topic: Youtube accounts and being deleted?  (Read 884 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Youtube accounts and being deleted?
« on: June 20, 2012, 06:35:45 PM »
Hi, I would like to know if those here have been putting up videos and if they have been taken down, were the accounts closed as well? If es i will try making multiple accounts and start little by little putting up more video's especially possibly some "controversial" one's as well.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Youtube accounts and being deleted?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 06:55:05 PM »
בס''ד

For the past several years, 99% of our accounts and our videos have not been removed by zootube, baruch Hashem. The last time zootube removed large numbers of our accounts and our videos was in 2007-2008.

I think zootube may have changed its policies about taking down so many accounts and videos because of competition from facebook and twitter. Zootube was the biggest source of information and growth on the internet until facebook and twitter came along. Now google-zootube is trying to compete with facebook for audience. So they may have become less fascistic in their censorship. It's just a theory of mine, I could be wrong.

If you want to play it safe, you can create many accounts. This is what we have done. Because sometimes zootube does remove an entire account.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 11:42:06 PM »
I had my ConfederateKahanist account removed in 2011 along with videos I had worked hard on.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 11:51:15 PM »
I would not be surprised. Many of our enemies take to reporting Kahanist pages and ultimately YouTube deletes the accounts.
I started a Kahanist group on Facebook but they deleted my entire profile, some people marked me as spam apparently. It's people that report the pages.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 12:17:33 AM »
בס''ד

If your accounts are being removed, then I suggest opening different accounts with only a small number of videos on each account. This system has worked well for us. If there are only a few videos on an account, then even if it is removed, it is easy to open a new account and reupload very quickly.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 01:37:56 PM »
I think if videos are something you worked hard on and you're proud of them then make sure you have them also saved to your hard drive and/or different youtube accounts so that you don't lose them entirely.