Author Topic: Help Derail Obama Walk for Change next Saturday  (Read 1999 times)

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
Help Derail Obama Walk for Change next Saturday
« on: June 01, 2007, 06:22:56 PM »
I saw at YouTube (Barack Obama Endangers America's Very Survival!) and it just touches the surface of what is wrong with Obama. I did give it a five-star rating, although there was a mistake in it. Al Sharpton called Crown Heights' Jews "diamond MERCHANTS," not "diamond SMUGGLERS" before his entourage reenacted the Night of the Broken Glass.

David Ploufe of BarackObama.com sent the following response to our e-mails questioning Barack Obama’s association with anti-Semites, racists, and hate organizations.

An army of Obama volunteers are getting ready to Walk for Change on June 9. These folks will go door-to-door, signing up new volunteers, raising money from supporters, and spreading Barack’s message of change in neighborhoods across the country. Local organizers have planned more than 1,000 walks in all 50 states.

If Barack Obama’s association with professional bigots and hate groups (including Al Sharpton's arguably violent National Action Network) is not acceptable to you, here is how to derail his Walk for Change. First, print out the material from http://husaria.wordpress.com/2007/05/25/help-derail-obama-walk-for-change/, and have it ready to hand to the Walk for Change volunteer on Saturday June 9. Then, when the volunteer comes to your door, be polite but firm.

[Note; the above link quotes racial and anti-Semitic epithets and statements by Al Sharpton and MoveOn.org. I won't quote the actual words here until I am sure of your site policy, but suffice to say that they should be highly offensive to just about everybody, including the Obama campaign volunteer.]

Be sympathetic, as the Walk for Change volunteers are probably well-meaning people who will be as appalled at the following information as anyone else. They have almost certainly not been informed of these things, or they would not be volunteering to help Obama. By the time you finish educating them, they are likely to break off their “Walk for Change” on the spot. The volunteer you discourage will NOT contact the remaining people on his or her list. If enough people do this, the June 9 Walk for Change event will be a disaster, which is what Obama deserves for giving credibility to racists, anti-Semites, and hate organizations.

Dear Walk for Change Volunteer;

Under no circumstances will I vote for Barack Obama in next year’s primary elections. If he is nonetheless nominated, I will work actively for his defeat. I cannot support an individual who consorts with, and thus lends credibility to, so many racists, anti-Semites, and hate organizations–and there is also Aesop’s adage about birds of a feather flocking together.

1. Barack Obama accepted support from a $1000-a-head fundraiser that was hosted by Allen Houston. As reported by “Did Obama Pick the Wrong Playmates” (Daily Intelligencer), “Though Ward was the most criticized (he said Jews had Jesus’s “blood on their hands” and were “stubborn” during a pre-game Bible study), Houston supported Ward’s notion that Jews were responsible for Christ’s death by whipping out his Palm Pilot to find the relevant scripture (Matthew 26:67) and said: “Then they spit in Jesus’ face and hit him with their fists.” …Jen Psaki, an Obama spokeswoman, says the campaign has no plans to return or reject any of Houston’s contributions.” (While the two men in question claim their remarks were “taken out of context,” “Jews had Jesus’ blood on their hands” seems to be pretty straightforward.)

2. Barack Obama attended a meeting of the National Action Network, where he posed arm in arm with the prominent racist and anti-Semite Al Sharpton. In 1995, the National Action Network, often led by Sharpton himself, marched around a Jewish-owned store in Harlem while chanting epithets like “white **********,” “************ Jews,” “****** lovers,” and “Don’t give the Jew a dime.” Members of the group threatened to burn the store; a threat that one individual put into practice, with seven deaths resulting. Al Sharpton’s rhetoric also played a role in promoting the Crown Heights riots, in which a mob screaming “Kill the Jews” murdered Yankel Rosenbaum. Sharpton personally called fellow African-American David Dinkins a “cheap ****** ***** turning tricks in City Hall” and referred to Socrates and other Greek philosophers as “Greek *****.” Sharpton’s followers also called a white rape victim (Central Park jogger) a ***** while suggesting that her boyfriend did it. See also Tawana Brawley.

3. Barack Obama’s spiritual guide, Jeremiah Wright, has made racist statements and has indicated hatred of Israel. As reported on the MSNBC Show with Tucker Carlson, “his rhetoric includes attacks against white people and against Israel. …This is quoting now the Reverend Wright: “The Israelis have illegally occupied Palestinian territories for over 40 years now. Divestment has now hit the table again as a strategy to wake the business community and wake up Americans concerning the injustice and the racism under which the Palestinians have lived because of Zionism.” He compares Israel to South Africa repeatedly. He attacks Israel as a racist state.”

4. Barack Obama’s friends at MoveOn.org knowingly and willfully sponsored anti-Semitic and especially anti-Israel hate speech at their Action Forum.* This includes statements that Jews deserved the Holocaust, the Talmud teaches Jews to hate non-Jews (a blood libel), and that Jews control all the media. This commentary, which received overwhelming approval by the Action Forum participants, was probably encouraged by official MoveOn.org bulletins that promote Gush Shalom and Electronic Intifada while raising the “divided loyalties” smear of “Zionists.” Jews were, however, far from the only targets of the hate speech. MoveOn published a “the Catholics are taking over America” cartoon that depicted Pope Benedict waving a gavel in front of the U.S. Supreme Court. Hatred was also directed at evangelical Christians and even at African-Americans, and numerous conspiracy theories accused the U.S. Government of perpetrating 9/11.

5. Barack Obama’s financial sponsor George Soros has called the United States “a danger to world peace” that needs “de-Nazification,” while blaming Israel for causing anti-Semitism. I don’t know what Soros expects to get for his money if Obama becomes President, but I do not want to risk finding out.

6. Barack Obama signed a fundraising letter for MoveOn.org, whose purpose was to support the reelection of Senator Robert Byrd (KKK-WV). Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klansman and Kleagle, has made numerous racist statements that include calling Black people [offensive term] and [another offensive term]. Byrd’s own mentor was the notorious segregationist Theodore Bilbo, the subject of “Listen, Mr. Bilbo (Mr. Bigot)” by Peter, Paul and Mary.

* It has been proven that MoveOn.org was exercising editorial control over the Action Forum, specifically by censoring commentary with which it did not agree while allowing the hate speech to stand. This makes MoveOn.org responsible for the hate speech itself. The FAQ page for the Action Forum adds that the moderators read each item twice, so MoveOn was fully aware of the situation.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Help Derail Obama Walk for Change next Saturday
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 06:30:25 PM »
nice
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Help Derail Obama Walk for Change next Saturday
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 07:20:55 PM »
Very nice indeed Winged Hussar 1683.  I wish I could be there to convince all those people to stop supporting Barack Hussein Obama, but alas I'm not in the States.  Hopefully there will be many more opportunities available when I get there in August and you better believe I'm going to take part!  It's funny how that meaningless response you got back mentioned his "walk for change" and his "message for change" but I doubt that most of his supporters know what is truly entailed in that change.  It's like these people are all rallying around an affirmative action candidate and are willing to ride with him on any "message of change" regardless of whether they know what the ramifications of that change will be for the US and the world. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris