Author Topic: "Guidelines" for posting on Haaretz!  (Read 3663 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"Guidelines" for posting on Haaretz!
« on: September 24, 2006, 08:30:53 PM »
Here are the "Guidelines" for posting on Haaretz... isn't this lovely and complete liberal excrement? Has anyone else seen this?

They'd sure delete everything on THIS forum, eh? LOL

Talkback Guidelines

The guiding principles of the talkback forum for this article will be mutual respect and an openness to dialogue. Participants, even if they rule out, dismiss or oppose coexistence, must, within the confines of this forum, practice it.

Censorship will be unapologetic.

Political orientation will have absolutely no bearing on whether a comment is posted or rejected.

The following will be grounds for deletion:

1. Racist remarks, as well as slurs on the basis of religion, ethnicity and gender.

2. Use of the terms Nazi, Hitler, genocide, ethnic cleansing, to describe the actions and policies of Israelis, Palestinians or other parties to the Israel-Arab conflict.

3. Disparaging remarks, personal attacks, vulgarities and profanities directed at other participants in the forum.

4. Advocacy of violence against individuals or religious, ethnic or racial groups, including statements which may be construed as urging attacks on leaders, officials, security forces or civilians.

5.Use of the phrase: "There are no Palestinians" or derivatives thereof.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: "Guidelines" for posting on Haaretz!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2006, 09:32:49 PM »
So basically anything that is remotely truthful will be banned.  >:(

The NY Nazi Times of Israel.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2006, 09:59:23 PM »
I know its hard to believe but Haaretz makes the US MSM seem downright patriotic lol
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 09:47:02 PM »
1. Racist remarks, as well as slurs on the basis of religion, ethnicity and gender.

-this just proves what I've been saying all along; that "rag" is run by a bunch of schwartzes, kikes, and queers!

2. Use of the terms Nazi, Hitler, genocide, ethnic cleansing, to describe the actions and policies of Israelis, Palestinians or other parties to the Israel-Arab conflict.

-anyone not willing to throw all the genocidal Nazi Mohammedan PLO out of the Holy Land probably thinks that Junior Hitler Ohlmert doesn't have an official "Erev Rav" membership card in his hip pocket!

3. Disparaging remarks, personal attacks, vulgarities and profanities directed at other participants in the forum.

-oh yeah!...well why don't you go f@#@k yourselves and e@t s*@*t!

4. Advocacy of violence against individuals or religious, ethnic or racial groups, including statements which may be construed as urging attacks on leaders, officials, security forces or civilians.

-does bullwhipping schwartzes count?

5.Use of the phrase: "There are no Palestinians" or derivatives thereof.

-THERE ARE NO PALESTINIANS!  THERE IS ONLY GARBAGE WRAPPED IN A-RAB SKIN.  AND; I'M ALL FOR "TAKING OUT" THE GARBAGE!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2006, 11:31:14 PM »
Hahaha Bullwhipping [censored]!! Nigras too!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!