Author Topic: We are right now on PAGE 1 of Youtube Most Responded List!!!!  (Read 5384 times)

Allen-T

Check it out;

http://www.youtube.com/browse?s=ms&t=t&c=0&l=

In 10 minutes I video responded with 15 videos and moved it up to almost the middle of page 1!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 07:23:29 AM by Allen-T »

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
Re: We are right now on PAGE 1 of Youtube Most Responded List!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 08:00:25 AM »
Nice one!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 08:03:31 AM »
It moved alot since 1/2 hr ago.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 09:31:04 AM »
Check it out;

http://www.youtube.com/browse?s=ms&t=t&c=0&l=

In 10 minutes I video responded with 15 videos and moved it up to almost the middle of page 1!

Everybody who visits this thread should click through to the video itself.

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2007, 10:19:42 AM »
  Allen-T, do you think it is possible to do the same trick with each of the other videos as well? Each video will be video-responded by the others? Is it possible? Then we could take over the whole YouTube page #1 with our videos!!!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2007, 10:46:38 AM »
  Allen-T, do you think it is possible to do the same trick with each of the other videos as well? Each video will be video-responded by the others? Is it possible? Then we could take over the whole YouTube page #1 with our videos!!!

Amen! I was just thinking the same exact thing!

Allen-T

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2007, 03:57:31 PM »

Yes as long as automatic video responses is available, which wasn't the case this morning with the other one. 

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2007, 05:51:43 PM »

Yes as long as automatic video responses is available, which wasn't the case this morning with the other one. 

Interesting.. What makes videos video-responses-available? Isn't there an option for the video's owner which operates it?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 06:04:41 PM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

Allen-T

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2007, 05:59:26 PM »

Interesting.. What makes videos video-responses-available? Isn't there an option for the video's owner which operates it?

Yes and Jimmy knows what to do, must have been just an oversight on that one. I have just had the most amazing 2 hour conversation with the lady I rent from. She and her husband are Jews from Syria, it started out where she was saying Kahane was crazy and I believe I may have made her a borderline Kahanist!!! Thanks to all of those hours watching JTF!!! Even the neighbors where listening at the window!! She wants me to meet some Rabbis they know from Israel too. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2007, 06:04:39 PM »
SOUNDS GOOD
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2007, 06:20:59 PM »

Yes and Jimmy knows what to do, must have been just an oversight on that one. I have just had the most amazing 2 hour conversation with the lady I rent from. She and her husband are Jews from Syria, it started out where she was saying Kahane was crazy and I believe I may have made her a borderline Kahanist!!! Thanks to all of those hours watching JTF!!! Even the neighbors where listening at the window!! She wants me to meet some Rabbis they know from Israel too. 

OMG! Did you say "Jews from Syria"?!! ???
You mean as ethnic origin? I hope they don't live there now, lol...

Anyway – good job, Allen! ;)

Allen-T

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2007, 06:44:03 PM »

No they have lived here for years, raised children here, etc. But when I asked her about going to live in Israel she was like, "are you nuts?". So we got into this whole discussion. I had been wanting an opportunity to speak with them because I have these DVDs from an organisation that is raising money to get Kahane speeches subtitled into Hebrew & Russian, so I finally had the opportunity and gave them some DVDs and the information about the project. 

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2007, 07:56:26 PM »
GREAT JOB ALL!
Can you imagine 6-8 months ago we didn't even have a forum , no youtube videos, no mass effect...
NOW, we have to be honest about how much progress we made int these last few months. God willing we will be a mass movement a lot sooner, and we will get Chaim in Israel, and from there ...

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2007, 08:41:49 PM »

No they have lived here for years, raised children here, etc. But when I asked her about going to live in Israel she was like, "are you nuts?". So we got into this whole discussion. I had been wanting an opportunity to speak with them because I have these DVDs from an organisation that is raising money to get Kahane speeches subtitled into Hebrew & Russian, so I finally had the opportunity and gave them some DVDs and the information about the project. 

Well done! :)

About the organization you just mentioned.. What is its name? Is it connected to JTF in any way?  It's interesting what their sources are.. I know some of the Rabbi's speeches are quite unreachable..

Allen-T

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2007, 03:36:21 AM »

Well done! :)

About the organization you just mentioned.. What is its name? Is it connected to JTF in any way?  It's interesting what their sources are.. I know some of the Rabbi's speeches are quite unreachable..

The organisation is; Am Yisrael Chai Foundation, Project "HaRav Subtitles" PO Box 241, Cedarhurst NY USA, 11516. The fellow who posts here as Manch is involved with them.

Allen-T

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2007, 03:40:46 AM »
Some of the speeches he sent me I remember seeing for sale once in VHS format on a Kahane website, they couldn't be that difficult to obtain. And some are from TV broadcasts.  

Allen-T

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2007, 03:41:54 AM »
I asked on Kahane.org what Am Yisrael Chai is and they wouldn't tell me.

The reason I asked is because they transferred money I sent to Yekutiel's dog program.

They didn't answer you or they said "I'm not telling you?"

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2007, 04:28:27 AM »
Thanks for the information.

I didn't know about this organization. Are they doing more Kahanist projects or were they founded for this purpose only?

Allen-T

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2007, 04:32:49 AM »
Thanks for the information.

I didn't know about this organization. Are they doing more Kahanist projects or were they founded for this purpose only?

Best ask Manch, I am not sure, he was kind enough to hook me up with all these great videos which I had been looking for for some time. Beyond the videos I don't know much about the organisation.