Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, January 16, 2011  (Read 9917 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, January 16, 2011
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2011, 03:56:48 PM »
Shalom Chaim

1) Do you think it would be better if we (Pro nationalist Jews) reframed the debate regarding Israel into a question of respect for Israeli sovereignty.  When people bring up issues such as territory, Arabs etc, would it not be best to simply answer, "Israel is a sovereign democratic nation and can decide such issues within its own processes"  Now we know that Israel does not always make good decisons, Oslo and Gush Katif both originated in Israel.  But outside pressure is negative 99.9% of the time.

2) In the spirit of affirmative aciton do you have a story where a Black person surprised you positively with their actions.  For example I once was driving and pulled over to make a phone call.  I heard a rap on my car window and saw a middle aged overweight Black woman.  I immediately thought I was getting mugged or panhandled.  She asked for a ride.  I told her (truthfully) I was turning a quarter mile up but she said that would help her get to her bus.  I was suspicious but she was by herself and I figured I could handle her if she started trouble so I gave her the ride.  She got out at the bus stop and left me one dollar.  I did not want or need her money but I was laughing all the way to work that day that while I was expecting to get robbed or panhandled I got paid.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2011, 04:13:21 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What do you think about the recent overthrow of the Tunisian so-called "moderate" Islamic leader by his people? Do you believe a more "radical" Islamic leader will take over? Do you believe what happened in Tunisia will spread to other so-called "moderate" Islamic countries such as Jordan, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia? Also, why is it that the Arabs in Tunisia were not afraid to rise up even when facing death, but the Jews in Israel are so complacent about their corrupt government?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 06:32:16 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2011, 05:21:24 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I hope you've had a great week and the cold isn't bothering you too much.

1) A few days ago, I was at the Herald Square subway station at rush hour, so you can imagine the concourse being packed with people. Everyone was being disturbed by the insane ramblings of a homeless schvartza, who was screaming incoherently and stumbling into people. As this satanic demon raged against the world, clearly intoxicated on something, the MTA officials just stood and watched. If JTF were in power, what would happen to monkeys like the one described in this story?

2) Here is yet another example of this sick country glorifying the hideous black culture. The so-called "man with the golden voice", Ted Williams, YSV, a homeless schvartza from Detroit, is the newest sensation, because of his deep, baritone voice. Forget about the fact that this monster has been abusing drugs, alcohol and women for his entire life - rumor has it that this filthy mongrel is definitely a sodomite as well. But white businessmen are literally tripping over themselves in an attempt to hire this fiend. What should happen to Ted Williams and the whites who employ and glorify him? Although he was homeless in this world, what home do you think he'll have in the next?

3) I was watching NY1 this morning, and they relayed a story about a man who called and left 47 rambling voicemails on Gary Ackerman's answering machine. With the recent shooting of Gabrielle Giffords in Arizona, the man was arrested. Do you think this is fair? Personally, I think Ackerman should be thrown into jail (and executed) for his crimes against Jews and righteous gentiles. What are your thoughts?

4) Does anyone make you sicker than Anderson Cooper? This "effeminate" sodomite, (as opposed to "butch" sodomites like Fag Buchanus) with silver hair and a black soul, likes to get on his pulpit every time anything dispariging is said about homosexuals - and glorify the sick, masochistic, AIDS-ridden culture. If Anderson Cooper were to contract AIDS, should righteous people raise their glasses? Who do you think is a bigger homo - Cooper or the doe-eyed queer, Matt Lauer?

All my best,
RWG

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2011, 07:09:17 PM »
Hey chaim.

1) I do not fry foods, but i did use to fry gently in a pan olive oil with fresh salmon fillet. Was that unhealthy?

2)what is the roughest neighbourhood youve ever walked through in america in your opinion and why?

3) What is your opinion of great german heavyweight boxer Max schmelling. Was it true he saved two jewish children from the nazis by hiding them in his apartment during the war?

4) i have a friend that ive just found out is a libertarian, could you give me your usual coherant rebuttals of why this philosophy is wrong, and an example of this philosophy failing in a particulAR COUNtry/governement.

thanks

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2011, 07:23:53 PM »
Dear Chaim

Is George Pataki tacky?

Do you miss George Bush?

Do you have a smelly Arab story to tell?

Thanks
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2011, 07:40:22 PM »
Dear chaim

1. Can you give us some examples on why your laywer for you to get into israel failed at his task?

2. Recently there was a huge boulshavic protest in tel aviv protesting the investigation commitie into the fundings of the evil self hating organizations peace now, btselem and other evil organizations. What is your prediction that will be the outcome of this commitie? for years we kahanistim have suspected they get there funds from all sorts of jew haters.

3.would you ever consider the next time the fbi trys to consult with you, say  i would consult with you if only you guys help me get into israel.

4. oh and I dont know if you know this but on one of your videos you said you didnt know if israel had the missles capable of destroying irans nuclear reactors. In fact chaim israel has manufactured surface to surface missles called jericho 3 that is capable of reaching north america and has a large payload of explosives that it can even obliterate not only the visable reactors but all of there underground installations to.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2011, 09:43:02 PM »
Hello Chaim,

can you tell a bit more about how irv rubin and or this 'mancini'-guy were informers who handed innocent Jews over to the FBI?

Thank you,

Robert.