Author Topic: Democrats founded the kkk  (Read 1493 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Democrats founded the kkk
« on: October 11, 2011, 02:45:24 PM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Democrats founded the kkk
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 03:35:34 PM »
I thought everyone already knew this... I've known it for quite some time... Yes, the Democrat party for many decades was the party of the KKK...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 01:03:50 AM »
November 10th 1975 the British section of the KKK was formed and thats the last ive heard of them?   :o

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 07:00:44 AM »
The early kkk used to invite JEWS to join....until the communist jews came.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 09:28:06 AM »
There are lots of foreign blacks moving into my area, they cant even speak English probably  muzzies too, they may see a burning cross on one of the hills one nite, its time to mobilise the KLAN! >:(

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 09:32:41 AM »
There are lots of foreign blacks moving into my area, they cant even speak English probably muzzies too, they may see a burning cross on one of the hills one nite, its time to mobilise the KLAN! >:(

...the mods will love your response!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 09:48:55 AM »
There are lots of foreign blacks moving into my area, they cant even speak English probably  muzzies too, they may see a burning cross on one of the hills one nite, its time to mobilise the KLAN! >:(

Maelgwyn we don't promote the Klan on this site. Use a little common sense, this is a Jewish message board. The KKK has been, for a very long time, anti-Semitic.

That reminds me of a story Chaim told about a Jewish guy who asked a "Grand Cyclops" how to spell his title and the KKK guy couldn't spell it.  :::D

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 09:54:47 AM »
My question is: Why would an organization like the KKK want anything to do with the Democraps? The dems are infamous for helping shvugs and other undesirables.

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2011, 10:10:24 AM »
The original klan was disbanded by General Nathan Bedford Forest shortly after its inception as he saw that its original reason for being was being perverted.  Did you know that General Forest even encouraged Black Southerners to vote?  The later klan that became a redneck terrorist group shared nothing with General Forest's original intent.  In fact, did you know that many of the members of the General's elite cavalry were Black Southerners that were riding and fighting as CSA soldiers?  The klan is a [censored] organization that had and has nothing to do with the values of the CSA or its founders.

Nathan Bedford Forrest Racist? Read On

Forrest's speech during a meeting of the "Jubilee of Pole Bearers" is a story that needs to be told. Gen. Forrest was the first white man to be invited by this group which was a forerunner of today's Civil Right's group. A reporter of the Memphis Avalanche newspaper was sent to cover the event that included a Southern barbeque supper.

Miss Lou Lewis, daughter of a Pole Bearer member, was introduced to Forrest and she presented the former general a bouquet of flowers as a token of reconciliation, peace and good will. On July 5, 1875, Nathan Bedford Forrest delivered this speech:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I accept the flowers as a memento of reconciliation between the white and colored races of the Southern states. I accept it more particularly as it comes from a colored lady, for if there is any one on God's earth who loves the ladies I believe it is myself. (Immense applause and laughter.) I came here with the jeers of some white people, who think that I am doing wrong. I believe I can exert some influence, and do much to assist the people in strengthening fraternal relations, and shall do all in my power to elevate every man, to depress none.

(Applause.)

I want to elevate you to take positions in law offices, in stores, on farms, and wherever you are capable of going. I have not said anything about politics today. I don't propose to say anything about politics. You have a right to elect whom you please; vote for the man you think best, and I think, when that is done, you and I are freemen. Do as you consider right and honest in electing men for office. I did not come here to make you a long speech, although invited to do so by you. I am not much of a speaker, and my business prevented me from preparing myself. I came to meet you as friends, and welcome you to the white people. I want you to come nearer to us. When I can serve you I will do so. We have but one flag, one country; let us stand together. We may differ in color, but not in sentiment. Many things have been said about me which are wrong, and which white and black persons here, who stood by me through the war, can contradict. Go to work, be industrious, live honestly and act truly, and when you are oppressed I'll come to your relief. I thank you, ladies and gentlemen, for this opportunity you have afforded me to be with you, and to assure you that I am with you in heart and in hand." (Prolonged applause.)

End of speech.1

Nathan Bedford Forrest again thanked Miss Lewis for the bouquet and then gave her a kiss on the cheek. Such a kiss was unheard of in the society of those days, in 1875, but it showed a token of respect and friendship between the general and the black community and did much to promote harmony among the citizens of Memphis.

1. J.H. Sears, Charles Kelly Barrow "Black Southerners In Confederate Armies" (Pelican, 2007)
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2011, 10:37:19 AM »
The original klan was disbanded by General Nathan Bedford Forest shortly after its inception as he saw that its original reason for being was being perverted.  Did you know that General Forest even encouraged Black Southerners to vote?  The later klan that became a redneck terrorist group shared nothing with General Forest's original intent.  In fact, did you know that many of the members of the General's elite cavalry were Black Southerners that were riding and fighting as CSA soldiers?  The klan is a drek organization that had and has nothing to do with the values of the CSA or its founders.

Nathan Bedford Forrest Racist? Read On

Forrest's speech during a meeting of the "Jubilee of Pole Bearers" is a story that needs to be told. Gen. Forrest was the first white man to be invited by this group which was a forerunner of today's Civil Right's group. A reporter of the Memphis Avalanche newspaper was sent to cover the event that included a Southern barbeque supper.

Miss Lou Lewis, daughter of a Pole Bearer member, was introduced to Forrest and she presented the former general a bouquet of flowers as a token of reconciliation, peace and good will. On July 5, 1875, Nathan Bedford Forrest delivered this speech:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I accept the flowers as a memento of reconciliation between the white and colored races of the Southern states. I accept it more particularly as it comes from a colored lady, for if there is any one on G-d's earth who loves the ladies I believe it is myself. (Immense applause and laughter.) I came here with the jeers of some white people, who think that I am doing wrong. I believe I can exert some influence, and do much to assist the people in strengthening fraternal relations, and shall do all in my power to elevate every man, to depress none.

(Applause.)

I want to elevate you to take positions in law offices, in stores, on farms, and wherever you are capable of going. I have not said anything about politics today. I don't propose to say anything about politics. You have a right to elect whom you please; vote for the man you think best, and I think, when that is done, you and I are freemen. Do as you consider right and honest in electing men for office. I did not come here to make you a long speech, although invited to do so by you. I am not much of a speaker, and my business prevented me from preparing myself. I came to meet you as friends, and welcome you to the white people. I want you to come nearer to us. When I can serve you I will do so. We have but one flag, one country; let us stand together. We may differ in color, but not in sentiment. Many things have been said about me which are wrong, and which white and black persons here, who stood by me through the war, can contradict. Go to work, be industrious, live honestly and act truly, and when you are oppressed I'll come to your relief. I thank you, ladies and gentlemen, for this opportunity you have afforded me to be with you, and to assure you that I am with you in heart and in hand." (Prolonged applause.)

End of speech.1

Nathan Bedford Forrest again thanked Miss Lewis for the bouquet and then gave her a kiss on the cheek. Such a kiss was unheard of in the society of those days, in 1875, but it showed a token of respect and friendship between the general and the black community and did much to promote harmony among the citizens of Memphis.

1. J.H. Sears, Charles Kelly Barrow "Black Southerners In Confederate Armies" (Pelican, 2007)

No one ever said Nathan Bedford Forrest was a racist 
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2011, 11:55:11 AM »
No one ever said Nathan Bedford Forrest was a racist  

I was just making a historical point that not even General Forest, who was involved with the kkk originally, did not support what the Democrat party became or what the Democrats stood for later.  Obviously if a controversial figure like Nathan Bedford Forest who served as a Confederate General was able to bury the hatchet, then the Democrats that continued racist and oppressive policies all the way through the controversy of the civil rights movement were beyond the pale.  The modern Democrat party inherited and has utilized race hatred to manipulate and maintain its political power in a way that not even CSA generals supported.  Back then while it was convenient they fed on the fears of racist whites.  Today they feed off of the fears of racist blacks and other minorities prone to the class/race propaganda of the "evil white man."  This can easily be seen in some of the most prominent figures they supported in the past such as the late Senator Robert Byrd.  They flip flop and cater to the fear that will keep them in power as long as it supports their leftist agenda.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 10:25:26 AM by Daniel Michael ben Avraham »
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2011, 09:13:03 PM »
There are lots of foreign blacks moving into my area, they cant even speak English probably  muzzies too, they may see a burning cross on one of the hills one nite, its time to mobilise the KLAN! >:(

This is a Jewish forum!  How dare you post in favor of the KKK!  You're going in the Time Out Corner.  Another crack like this one and you'll be permanently banned. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2011, 09:33:47 PM »
As far as the modern KKK, they are almost completely irrelovant.  They are honestly a bunch of idiots who decided to adopt neo-naziism.... which ultimately helped lead to their downfall.

HOWEVER, there needs to be SOME group that stands up against black racism and black attacks on non-blacks... not to mention pushing for the removal of affirmative fascism.

Offline karolzsx

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2011, 03:30:03 PM »
There are lots of foreign blacks moving into my area, they cant even speak English probably  muzzies too, they may see a burning cross on one of the hills one nite, its time to mobilise the KLAN! >:(
but you still have a "good life", what about people in South Africa who are tortured and murdered by groups of barbarians who come to your house at night.

Offline Just Nick

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2011, 10:57:51 PM »
but you still have a "good life", what about people in South Africa who are tortured and murdered by groups of barbarians who come to your house at night.

What a bunch of filthy barbaric creatures. South Africa was a heaven under White rule. Whites gave everything to blacks. Now, look at what these animals do. Killing innocent children for nothing. These people are savages.
Obama eats bananas
Cain is breaking chains