Author Topic: Pam Gellar/Atlas Shrugged: The Face of Leftist Hate [pics re: AZ shooter]  (Read 573 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/01/the-face-of-hate.html

It is pretty thorough.  A nice compliment to Michelle Malkin's.

Includes Alec Baldwin saying, "all of us together, all of us together would go down to Washington and we would stone Henry Hyde to death! We would stone him to death Wait! Shut up! Shut up! No shut up! I'm not finished. We would stone Henry Hyde to death and we would go to their homes and we'd kill their wives and their children. We would kill their families."

"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Very well done.   This is an incredible expose on leftist hate.  very distrurbing.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
They really are scum of the earth.
Did alec baldwin really say that?

This is sick:
http://zombietime.com/gaza_war_protest/

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
They really are scum of the earth.
Did alec baldwin really say that?

This is sick:
http://zombietime.com/gaza_war_protest/
[/quote

I think he said it on the Jay Leno show or some kind of light entertainment show.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein