Author Topic: Warning To Adam613  (Read 12688 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Warning To Adam613
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2007, 09:39:24 PM »
I think feminazism should not be confused with women.
Women are female humans. Feminazis are man hating dykes.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Bannedfan

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2007, 09:52:19 PM »
I do, because of his fanatical obsession with women in all cases. I do not care if he insults me, but his attacks on Lisa and attacks on JTF on YouTube are way, way over the top and are not tolerable. I suspect Adam's real name is Ahmad and that he assumes the submissive position, arse pointed towards Allah, towards Mecca five times a day.

Bannedfan

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2007, 09:52:49 PM »
Scriabin is alright, perhaps overly sensitive, but Adam is a Muslim.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2007, 09:56:58 PM »
He needs to be banned permanently.  And I will do it. 

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2007, 10:05:35 PM »
Good job, Lisa.

Adam, you have taken things out of context, blown them out of proportion, said random things meant other things that were NEVER said, and then summed it all up by saying we are evil.

Sure... it's wrong to divorce a good man, cheat one him, take his kids, collect child support but then never let him see them, and the like. Those people ARE evil. So where on EARTH, did you come to the conclusion that this is what we are saying or what we think?? Preposterous.

Ya, You are doing just a great thing in here. Attempting to tear down THIS movement. What a righteous person you are. I mean, there are terrorists wanting to kill us but NO, you find OUR forum to try and put down.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 11:32:03 PM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Bannedfan

« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2007, 12:04:04 AM »
Ya, You are doing just a great thing in here. Attempting to tear down THIS movement. What a righteous person you are. I mean, there are terrorists wanting to kill us but NO, you find OUR forum to try and put down.
This is EXACTLY the evidence that he is a Muslim Nazi troll. He attacks our forum, issues endless hate diatribes against women, like Muzzie womanbeaters do, and refuses to say anything positive towards Jews/Christians or negative towards Muslim Nazis.

Good job banning Ahmad, Lisa and Jeffguy! :)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2007, 05:11:15 AM »
Scriabin, I happen to like you and I know that Chaim is very fond of you.

But on this issue, I think you go way too far.

If I misstated your positions, I apologize. I honestly do not want to be unfair to you.

I did associate you with Adam for the following reasons:

*You once resigned from this forum because we disagreed with Adam's obsessive attacks on women;

*You yourself wrote several hours ago on this thread that "Adam is right".

Adam attacks us on youtube where numerous Muslims are praising Hitler and calling for the extermination of America and Israel. When we are facing those types of attacks, is that the place to write nonsense against Chaim and Rabbi Kahane just because they both once worked for the Jewish Press?

Adam calls our movement "evil" because we don't hate women. And he attacks Lisa because she is a woman. I'm sorry, but this is just not normal. Adam needs help. His obsession with this issue is destroying his ability to see things clearly.

Scriabin, I consider you to be very logical on all other issues. Chaim just praised you again on his latest broadcast and I agree with what he said. It really is a pleasure listening to your questions on the program.

But on this issue, you become so angry that you want to leave the movement even though you agree with us on the vast majority of the other issues.

Anyway, I really do like you Scriabin, and I am sorry that we have this disagreement on this particular matter. I think we probably agree on 90% of the issues.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2007, 07:16:32 AM »
I think no matter how much good a woman did for our movement Adam would discount it as worthless. He's a pathologically evil person. A lot of people have been spurned by women in the past in relationships/whatnot and don't react like Islamic nazis.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2007, 01:23:42 PM »
Scriabin, I happen to like you and I know that Chaim is very fond of you.  But on this issue, I think you go way too far.  If I misstated your positions, I apologize.  I honestly do not want to be unfair to you.

I did associate you with Adam for the following reasons:

*You once resigned from this forum because we disagreed with Adam's obsessive attacks on women;

*You yourself wrote several hours ago on this thread that "Adam is right".

Adam attacks us on youtube where numerous Muslims are praising Hitler and calling for the extermination of America and Israel. When we are facing those types of attacks, is that the place to write nonsense against Chaim and Rabbi Kahane just because they both once worked for the Jewish Press?

Adam calls our movement "evil" because we don't hate women. And he attacks Lisa because she is a woman. I'm sorry, but this is just not normal. Adam needs help. His obsession with this issue is destroying his ability to see things clearly.

Scriabin, I consider you to be very logical on all other issues. Chaim just praised you again on his latest broadcast and I agree with what he said. It really is a pleasure listening to your questions on the program.

But on this issue, you become so angry that you want to leave the movement even though you agree with us on the vast majority of the other issues.

Anyway, I really do like you Scriabin, and I am sorry that we have this disagreement on this particular matter. I think we probably agree on 90% of the issues.

Jimmy:

Thank you for your kind words.  Of course, I probably agree with JTF 95% of the time. 

When I said that Adam is right, I should have been more specific.  The issue of Feminism is close to our hearts, obviously, but aside from that, we're quite different.

I don't tolerate ANYONE bashing JTF.  What Adam did was inexcusable.  Still, even the most evil person isn't ALWAYS wrong.

I DO believe that, in times of peace, women rule the roost.  Most Women want 'peace at ANY price', I truly believe this.  America was great when we were an objective, masculine society.

Are women conspiring to destroy the Western way of life?  OF COURSE NOT.

I LOVE Ladies.  I HATE Women who smoke, drink, cuss, have tattoos, dress and act like sluts, etc.

If one looks around, one will see few Ladies, but many sluts.  This is a MUCH BIGGER problem than Muslims, Blacks, Mexicans, Russia, China or anything else...combined.

Chaim said that Women civilize men.  I'd like to make one little correction, LADIES civilize men, while sluts make men into barbaric beasts.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS JIMMY:

1) Was not the WWII generation a more righteous generation of people than the young people of today?

2) Are there not more sluts now than there were back then?

The fact that Men cannot control themselves as well as women on the issue of Sex means that Women MUST control themselves if Men are to have any chance of becoming civilized.

You're right, I do become emotional regarding this issue, and emotions do cloud one's reason.

Still, I believe that my point is valid.

I am NOT a Women hater, quite the contrary.  I simply want Women to be the best they can be, then society will be the best that IT can be.  I believe that WOMEN determine the success and/or failure of a society.  Its up to the girls to become Ladies again, or we're TRULY FINISHED. 

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2007, 02:25:01 PM »
All the biggest "peace" movements were lead by men, weren't they? Both genders are equally to blame. The fact women are more liberal on average is likely due to the way issues like abortion and affirmative action(in the case of hiring/promoting women) have been portrayed by the leftist media. They have portrayed conservatives as people who are "anti-woman" if they are against these things. More women are likely to be frightened by this and support more liberal ideas.

As for the women wanting peace at all costs, I disagree. I think women generally see American kids dying and they imagine their own son or daughter dying. I would say, and I may be wrong, that mothers are more emotionally attached to their children than fathers. It's usually the dad pushing the kid outta the nest. :P
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Bannedfan

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2007, 04:48:29 PM »
Scriabin, the big difference between you and Ahmad is that you are capable of clearly identifying what the problem is with women, and in fact all of us would agree that sluts are a big problem. Ahmad the Muslim hates women in general and not just the evil ones. I do not think you have anything in common with that Nazi troll, but you have everything in common with your fellow Kahanists.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2007, 04:49:25 PM »
Scriabin, the big difference between you and Ahmad is that you are capable of clearly identifying what the problem is with women, and in fact all of us would agree that sluts are a big problem. Ahmad the Muslim hates women in general and not just the evil ones. I do not think you have anything in common with that Nazi troll, but you have everything in common with your fellow Kahanists.

Thank you, Chaimfan. 

That means alot to me.

Bannedfan

« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2007, 04:52:57 PM »
Thanks Scriabin.  :)

Now, let's put that unemployed Nazi troll behind us and get discussin'. Scriabin, I know that we would all love to read and contribute to threads about your thoughts as to what is wrong with modern women. Lookin' forward to some. CF

Joe Schmo

« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2007, 05:00:41 PM »
I'm not sure what you are getting at with "The fact that Men cannot control themselves as well as women on the issue of Sex means that Women MUST control themselves if Men are to have any chance of becoming civilized."

Men are much more easily turned on by a woman's body than vice-versa.

When Women act and behave like sluts (as many today do) men tend to behave immorally.  They become more aggressive, less logical, more emotional, not to mention sinful thoughts and feelings.  

When Women are modest and decent, society is modest and decent.

1940's America was modest and decent, and so were the Ladies.  Even the lowest street hooker would not have been caught dead showing off her body, covered with with tattoos and what not.

This is what I mean.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2007, 05:01:39 PM »
Thanks Scriabin.  :)

Scriabin, I know that we would all love to read and contribute to threads about your thoughts as to what is wrong with modern women. Lookin' forward to some. CF

Will do.  :)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 05:12:25 PM by Scriabin »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2007, 06:07:11 PM »
I agree with Scriabin.  I think it's due to the fact that modesty is no longer seen by many women *and* men as a virtue.  Rather, it's merely a "hang-up" to be "gotten over."   

In fact, a few months ago, the website Salon.com had an article about young virgin women, and how the men they met were all turned off by it, and dumped them as a result.  The article quoted a young woman whose boyfriend told her flat out that he once went out with a virgin, and how he vowed to himself never to do it again.  And this was right when the woman told the guy that she'd never been intimate with a man before.  The writer of the article quoted the website Ask Men.com, which advised its male readers never to date virgins. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2007, 06:10:02 PM »
Lisa is an example of how women should be.

Why thank you Yacov!  I'm honored. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2007, 06:26:09 PM »
Yacov, as I see it, with all the easy access to pr0n and smut these days, and with pre-marital sex being seen by many as no big deal, these men probably want someone who can "satisfy" them (and never mind these men ever wanting to please the women they're with.)  I guess with all the women out there who will put out by the first, second or third date, they don't want to bother with any old fashioned women. 

And I can almost guarantee you that if a young woman were to say to a man that she wants to wait until marriage, chances are, he would laugh in her face, then say "sorry, no can do."  (Now I realize that's not true of the good men here on this forum.)

Joe Schmo

« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2007, 06:39:56 PM »
Yacov, as I see it, with all the easy access to pr0n and smut these days, and with pre-marital sex being seen by many as no big deal, these men probably want someone who can "satisfy" them (and never mind these men ever wanting to please the women they're with.)  I guess with all the women out there who will put out by the first, second or third date, they don't want to bother with any old fashioned women. 

Yes, indeed.  Men of the older generation were never sex-crazed maniacs like the young men of today.  Young men who are not interested in virgins are only looking for quick sex...which a virgin (obviously) is not likely to give.

In the old days, almost every unmarried girl was a virgin.  Ladies respected themselves and therefore damanded respect from the Men, and believe me...they got it.  Ever notice the way an elderly Gentleman treats an elderly Lady...with the UTMOST class and respect.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 06:57:41 PM by Scriabin »

ftf

« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2007, 06:55:30 PM »
Scribian, I agree with you completely here, you're right on the mark. To be honest I don't think this is something that we can do anything about though. The majority of culture these days is degenerate.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2007, 06:57:11 PM »
Scriabin, I agree with you completely here, you're right on the mark.

Thank you FTF.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2007, 07:03:39 PM »
I have always said to my female friends that almost all men, consciously or subconsciously, recognize one rule: "Try to seduce every woman. If you don't succeed, marry her!"
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2007, 07:21:18 PM »
I have always said to my female friends that almost all men, consciously or subconsciously, recognize one rule: "Try to seduce every woman. If you don't succeed, marry her!"

If it's bad for women to engage in pre-marital sex, then why is it acceptable for men to attempt to seduce every woman?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2007, 07:24:59 PM »

If it's bad for women to engage in pre-marital sex, then why is it acceptable for men to attempt to seduce every woman?
Lisa, acceptable by whom?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2007, 07:57:27 PM »

That is a good question.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.