Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, January 23, 2011  (Read 8732 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, January 23, 2011
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2011, 04:47:16 PM »
Chaim, you had stated in another thread that every Jew needs to be in Israel and by not doing so if they have the ability, they have become traitors. In reference to this, should we all be there right now if we have the ability or does it mean at some point we need to go there? Also is there any prohibition for Jews to travel to other countries for vacation or pleasure? Thanks.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2011, 05:16:55 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

Where did HaRav Meir Kahane, zecher tzadik livracha, get his "street smarts"? Did you get all your "street smarts" from him?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2011, 07:15:04 PM »
Dear Chaim,

1.  What is your opinion of groups who claim to represent the Jewish people but supported Ariel Sharon's antisemitic plan to expel ten thousand Jews from Gush Katif?  

2.  Was there any actual Jewish organization aside from JTF which was against Sharon's evil plan, as certainly Rabbi Kahane ZT"L would have been strongly against it if he still lived, or did they all support destruction of the Jewish people yet again?

3.  Please describe an encounter you've had with a self-hating Jew, and wherever possible, please include voice impression.

Thank you and G-d bless you Chaim and the JTF.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2011, 07:26:04 PM »
Hello Chaim. I hope you are having a good week. Even though I do not know any Hebrew, I saw your new video and it looks great now onto my question. Can you tell us your feelings about that femnazi Christine Quinn. Thanks and GD bless

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2011, 10:19:23 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is your opinion about the Blackwater company? (Now known as "XE.") Is this organization good or bad? They were criticized very heavily during the Iraq war for all sorts of reasons. Their owner, Erik Prince, has openly stated his hatred of Islam.