Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, January 30, 2011.  (Read 8466 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ask JTF for Sunday, January 30, 2011.
« on: January 22, 2011, 09:12:39 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Please get into character and say this: "It only be two days until Schvartze History Month begins. Hallelujah and pass the chitlins!"

1: There are a couple of members here that are militantly pro-homosexual and very bullisome about it. Why have they been allowed to defend sodomites so vehemently?

2: Does Israel celebrate Schvartze History Month? What do average Israelis think of Schvartze History Month? Can you be arrested in Israel for criticizing SHM?

3: What do you think of the American Pruneface (yimach schmo vezichro, shem reshayim yirkav) announcing his retirement? Do you think that the Israeli Pruneface will follow by any chance? Please offer up a beautiful Hebrew prayer that both Prunefaces would die of colorectal cancer.

4: In her first election campaign, in 2006, Gabrielle Giffords made a big deal of the fact that her then-opponent, Randy Graf (a conservative, border-hawk Republican) was one of only a handful of AZ state legislators that voted against a state bill that makes it easier for Holocaust victims and their families (living in Arizona) to sue German corporations that profited from the Shoah. Assuming that this was true, as she stated it, who would you have voted for in that congressional election?

5: As PM of Israel, would you try to get Alexander Wiens released like you would the American hero Jonathan Pollard?

G-d bless you, TBF
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 02:39:54 PM by Tempe Brennan Fan »

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, January 30, 2011.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 10:31:45 PM »
shalom

what is the origin of the khazar conspiracy theory?

As you know, the Egyptian "secular" Muslim Nazi government is about to be replaced with an openly theocratic Muslim Nazi government. Israel will then (beezrat hashem) be forced to redeem the Sinai and gaza for the 3rd time. Please do your famous pruneface impression of the ADL's response to the sinai being liberated again.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 11:13:18 PM by KahanistLiberal »

Offline Altalena

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 11:42:00 PM »
Did you ever have any interaction with the now disgraced former NY State Assemblyman, Manhattan Borough President and NY City Council President Andrew Stein (Finkelstein) who had dreams of becoming the first Jewish President of the United States and has been charged with running a Ponzi scheme, five counts of fraud, including wire fraud, fraud by an investment advisor, money laundering, providing false statements to the Internal Revenue Service and providing false statements to a federal officer and has pleaded guilty to a federal misdemeanor charge of income tax evasion and wearing the ugliest toupee in the world?

« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 05:05:32 PM by Altalena »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 12:15:30 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on Black History month? I want to access this site on other devices but I can't do to the updated version of this site when I go to another site I use it is desighn to work on the PSP (PlayStation(R) Portable) system this gave members of that site access when they were away from their computers. Do you have an African Action story to start of Black History month?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 02:54:10 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2011, 01:54:00 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What has the historical realationship between Belgium and the Jews of the world been like overall?  And specifically the Holocaust?

Our beloved Rebbe had two sons, yes?  We know the tragedy which befell the righteous Rabbi Binyamin Ze'ev Kahane [ZT"L HY"D]...  what of the other son [the older son?]?  I cannot remember his name, I am sure you know his name....  what does he do; does he do anything involved in Kahanism?

Always a pleasure,

Todah Rabbah!

-Ari
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2011, 08:42:29 AM »
Shalom chaim,

1. If the milk of an unkosher animal were unkosher and the eggs of an unkosher bird, amphibian, or reptile was unkosher, how is it that honey produced by unkosher insect is kosher?

2. At what point is a person of muslim descent no longer a muslim assuming there is no taqquiya?  

3. What is your experience with people from guyana?

4. Gd forbid it would ever happen in the following situation, but if a Greater Israel did exist and it lost a battle or war against a foreign invader, what would the halacha be in ending the battle?  Do we fight to the death or give up control of lands in order to end the battle?  Hopefully we will never see this day, but there was a time that it happened with the Romans and Babylonians.

And a dvar torah from this week's Parasha

Toda

Dr. dan

« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 02:24:11 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 04:21:02 PM »
Dear Chaim, exactly how many people from the Muslim world both Muslim and non-Muslim alike are aware of our movement? This may sound like a crazy question, but are there some Muslims who do agree with us? Don't get me wrong, I know Islam commands all Muslims to hate and destroy all non-Muslim infidels, but in the past, you mentioned you can be born as a Muslim, but reject the teachings of Islam. For example, I have met (virtually) an Armenian Christian from Iran on Facebook who seems to be aware of our movement.

PS: Are you aware of what is happening in Egypt?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 05:31:33 PM by Wandering Samurai »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2011, 03:08:02 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
I just listened to your answer to my question from the previous ASK JTF show about Israel lack of resources to fight a prolonged war. I would like to thank you for your thoughtful and passionate answer! I wholeheartedly agree with your line of arguments - the human spirit can overcome lack anything! Thank you so much for your excellent & spirited response!

Another major concerns that most Israeli Jews have with Kahanism is that our program will lead to an economic boycotte by our trade partners. Israel's Hi-Tech economy constitutes over 50% of total export. Foreign hi-tech giants set up very impressive R&D facilities in Israel. To add, although Israel has over 3,500 hi-tech startups (second after US), Israeli companies rarely grow big - there are about 5 or so hi-tech companies in Israel with sales over $1B/year. Another aspect worth of consideration is that Russian Jews, who are naturally inclined to be right-wing and very pragmatic, disproportionally contribute over 25% of the Israel's hi-tech workforce. To make things more complicated, it is a trait of the hi-tech market is that technology is very easy to copy, in particular software. And software is what most Israel's companies develop.

Any disruption of normal business, much less, the total or partial economic boycotte by EU or US will inevitable lead to mass unemployment, loss of jobs that would be extremely difficult to re-create, tremendous loss of government revenue, mass emigration of most productive people from Israel, collapse in the housing market, etc, etc.

I believe that an average Israeli voter, or our potential supporter, will not be willing to significantly low his/her living standards even in a short term. I thinks that this is a very serious and valid concern that we must address.
Thank you for your response!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 02:40:31 AM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2011, 03:39:07 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Here are the zootube questions.

What are your views on the country Hungary?
(Past and present)

Israel had no legal basis to attack the peaceful flotilla because it was in international waters. They also have no legal basis for claiming a right establish a blockade of the Gaza Strip, thus any attempt on its part to enforce compliance is itself an act of aggression against the Palestinian State, whose flag is properly flying on the ship attacked. The criminality of Israeli behaviour was intensified by the use of excessive and disproportionate force.

YITZHAR (and Bracha) settlements are known for their ideology. Not satisfied to have stolen Palestinian soil to build their homes, they want the olive orchards too, put in lethal danger the Palestinians rightfully tending to their crops. Last July, the settlers burned 3,500 olive trees and threw rocks at villagers. These colonies, like the presence of these settlers is illegal and represent not only an aggression in itself toward Palestinians, but a violation of International Law.

I’m not being anti Semitic, I am Semitic because I am a Palestinian. So are the Lebanese and Syrians. Semitic is a race, such as Caucasian or Phoenician. Not a religion. I do not have a problem against Jews. Zionism is the reason for conflict in Palestine not Jew or Muslim. The belief that a piece of land that has been owned by a Palestinian and his family for centuries should be given up to a Russian, or an American because he is Jewish is ludicrous. He's not even Semitic!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 04:12:13 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2011, 03:41:44 PM »
שלום חיים, איש עם עקרונות

From a political point of view, I think it's not a good idea to tell people that they should support the Kahanists because it’s G-d’s commandment. The reason why I am saying this is because it's a fact that many people do not believe in the Bible. In the West and, more importantly, in Israel, I am afraid that non-religious Jews will resent the Biblical commandment as some kind of obsolete, arbitrary dogma and it seems to me that we cannot afford to alienate their support because they make up the majority of the population. There is a lot of arguments we can use other than religious ones to win them over to our political agenda. Rabbi Meir Kahane loved the Jewish people as a whole, and wanted to save all Jews, religious or not (as long as they were not traitors), with the hope that they would later turn back to the Torah. Of course the ultimate goal of Kahanism is to build a truly Jewish state with Jewish values and an understanding of all the greatness of the Torah, but in the short term I don’t think we can take back Israel and save Israel if we ignore the way non-Torah Jews think.
Do you agree ?

Yaakov Mendel
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 07:00:17 AM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline Yotin

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2011, 05:57:08 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1. If you could read only one of the books of the Tanak for the rest of your life which one would it be?

2. If you could read only one Torah portion for the rest of your life which would it be?

3. Why is it that, for the most part, techelet isn't worn on the tzit-tzit? I've seen some people with it, but most still have white. I've heard some say that the techelet string on the tzit tzit will be worn when messiah comes, is there any validity to this?

4. Some orthodox jews tuck in their tzit tzit and others leave them out to hang, stating that the tzit tzit must be seen to complete the mitzva. What do you think? Do you tuck yours in or not?

Thanks for your time!

Shavua Tov

-Yotin
Isaiah 5:20

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2011, 06:13:50 PM »
Shalom Chaim
1. I live in Texas and Debbie Riddle, a Texas Congresswoman is proposing an Arizona-Style Immigration Bill called HB 17. Hopefully, it will pass because Most White Texans are Conservatives and John Cornyn said he has no problem with the bill. Riddle was also the one who added the Phrase "Under G-D" to the Texas Pledge.

2. What is your view regarding treatment of Homosexuals? I think that the law that should be applied against Homosexuals was the Sodomy Laws from 1960 in the US and Israel which had a punishment of a $500 Fine or a 6 month prison term. Even though some Christians perfer the Death Penalty from the Bible, I believe that the Sodomy Laws are enough because America was a very moral county back then.

3. Do you think Ronald Reagan was a strong President? He reacted to terrorist attacks in Europe by striking Libya in 1986 and hit the Iranian Navy when a U.S. Ship was damaged in 1988.

4. 2 months ago, 41% of Israelis say they have a positive Image of Obama, do you think that many are being brainwashed by the Far-Left Media in the Establishment?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 09:37:43 PM by danny100 »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2011, 02:28:33 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1. What do you think about Aleksander Cvetkovic and of Israel's intention to hand him over for trial in Bosnazia ? And perhaps you can tell us also what is your opinion about the "massacre" that Mr Cvetkovic is accused of participating in.

2. What can you tell us about Bill Gross (founder and co-CEO of Pimco).
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 05:27:45 PM by Zelhar »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2011, 02:22:06 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1.  I'm interested in your input on Gary Ackerman's decision to cut ties with J-Street?   A number of JTF members,   including myself offered input on this subject in the following thread that mord started:

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php?topic=52654.0

2.  What is your opinion of the late Howard Cosell,   who was one of the most controversial people in the media,  in the 2nd half of the 20th Century?

Thanks as always,  eb22.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 01:24:39 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2011, 04:12:32 PM »
What's up, Chaimke? I hope you're doin' fine... Here are some questions for ya';
1. I study International Relation at the Ramat-Gan College. Most of the professors and lecturers here are leftwingers, also a major part of my fellow students are active members of the Shalom Achshav Organization. It sure ain't easy for me to get by in such a disgusting enviroment but somehow I survive. Why do you think so many ''educated Israelis'' are so damn radical leftwing scum?

2. As a kahanist, what do you think of Zeev Jabotinski and his legacy?

3. What's your opinion of B.B. King? I know for sure that he didn't support Barak al Husseini Obama (yimach shmo vezichro), he's a long time republican, and I read that he's a close friend of your friend Pastor Manning. What do you think? Do you like his music??
Thanks in advance, and I hope you enjoy Black history month :-) May the Lord bless you and your loved ones!
Respectfully yours, Eden.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2011, 09:49:51 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I hope all is well with you and that you are enjoying the delightful winter. Here are my questions.

1) What should I know about WikiLeaks?

2) Can you explain the "Political Economy?"

3) What do you think of Stephen Harper?

4) Do you prefer Shabbos in the winter or Shabbos in the summer?

Thanks and May Hashem Help Us.

Looking forward to meeting you again.

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2011, 12:38:03 PM »
Chaim,

Last week you said that World War 2 occurred because G-d wanted to create Israel.  In other words, that G-d manipulated events to achieve a certain result.  If that is the case, then how does free will enter the equation? 

Thanks,
Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2011, 08:11:43 PM »
Dear Chaim,
       It's been a very long time since I posted after I left the forum following a disagreement about certain Kahanists in Israel, I wish to now say you were right about them and I apologize for my actions.
       My question for this week is considering that housing in Israel is very expensive are there any foundations which subsidize home purchases for Jews in Israel and if not would you consider establishing such a foundation to help Jews moving to Israel and those already living in the country?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2011, 02:54:20 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What does Judaism have to say about wearing fur? I personally think that fur coats are warm, light, and practical - indispensable for cold climates. But I also think furs are exceptionally beautiful, and have aesthetic value outside of practicality. Even in a warm climate, an elegant woman could wear a fur stole over en evening gown on special occasions. I don't own any fur items because they are too expensive for me, but if I were rich, I would probably buy a fur coat or a fur stole. Would I then be in violation of some tenet of Judaism?

Offline RussianLeo777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2011, 09:28:11 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Have you ever heard of Ashley Madison, a "dating service" for people looking to commit adultery.  It is sort of like the Match.com for married people.  It's slogan is "Life is short.  Have an affair".  What has our society come to promoting this sick behavior?
This service was founded by a sick self hating Jew named Neol Biderman.  What do you think should happen to this evil animal?   

Offline eliezer

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2011, 03:59:51 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
You sometimes mention that you had to go in front of the judge when you dealt with court system. Why didn't you go in front of the jury?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2011, 10:50:51 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I think many people have mistaken illusions about what is going to happen regarding Israel, especially the developing situation in Egypt.   Commonly, I hear otherwise very intelligent people arguing that Islamists coming to power (in lebanon, in gaza, in egypt, etc) will give Israel a free hand to deal with its enemies because the world opinion will support them when the ethics are less muddied by so-called moderates.  But we see from the examples that this is not true.   This did not happen with Hamas in gaza, hezbollah in lebanon, and it will NOT happen with Egypt.   The US will find a way to support Egypt and continue military aid even if moslem brotherhood takes power, just like they did with hezbollah in lebanon.    US and UN, EU etc will still condemn Israel for anything it does against enemies.  In this sense of the term, Israel will never have a "free hand" to deal with its enemies.     The bottom line is that the Only way for Israel to succeed is to act alone and destroy its enemies Against the world opinion.    Thus, the only solution is for Regime change in Israel.      Why do intelligent people imagine Israel suddenly getting a 'free hand,' and why do they imagine the same spineless so-called leaders acting on it?

2.  Shouldn't an Egyptian revolt prompt a real Israeli leader to immediately announce that the peace arrangements with the previous dictatorship are now null and void?

3.  Please describe a close encounter you had with a self-hating Jew, and include voice impression wherever possible.   I thoroughly enjoy these Yahudon-Action Stories and plan to make a youtube video series out of them, bli neder.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2011, 02:05:07 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

Do you believe that Hashem has played a role in bringing about the imminent collapse of the Mubarak regime in Egypt, because Mubarak was helping the treacherous Israeli government surrender Judea and Samaria and establish a so-called Palestinian state? Do you believe the upheaval in the Arab world will help delay the efforts of Israel's treacherous leaders to surrender territory, and cause more Israeli Jews to see that they cannot rely on the nations of the world for protection? Finally, do you think the reason Jews in Israel are not rising up against their corrupt government is because they are living too comfortably, and not facing the poverty that Arabs are facing?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2011, 02:53:26 PM »
Dear chaim

1.. What is your opinion of rav gordens theory that solomins treasure is underneath the domb of the rock. supposedly when he was cheif rabbi of israel at the time of the 6 day war he was at the tunnel and said he saw a very solid door and said behind that wall is solomins treasure. And the libuvatcher rebbe's comment on it was maybe the treasure is there but why touch it since we do not have a bes amigdash. Your thoughts please.

2. Can you give me an estimate of how many protesting jews we will need to overpower the boulshavic establishment to ressist another expulsion? What are some strategys we can use to overpower the establishment? what are the lessons we have learned from gush katif?

3. Recently jew hater rand paul advocated ending all foreign aid including israel in his 500 billion dollar spending cut, I fear in this debate in washington will be only the self hating jew side of  we need our yearly junkie fix and the other side saying we cant borrow money from china to give everyone else. Do you think if this bill passes the congress that barrack huessain osama ysv will sign it?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 04:09:43 PM by The proud Jew »

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2011, 03:47:52 PM »
Hey chaim.

1) What do you think of the song gimme shelter, do you rank that your favourite rolling stones song?

2)I actually think Mike huckabee has to be favourite to win the republican race.Not only now will he be loved by the neo con fox news because of his show. But more importantly i cast my mind back to when with no money, and from absolutely nowhere, he defeated both mitt romney and ron paul. Even though they out spent him by at least 200 times. This shows he has the charisma and debating skills to wipe the floor with Barrack hussein osama, do you agree?

3) Do you think Muhammed ali was punished by God for his anti jew/anti white views with parkinsons?

4) Nelson mandella does not appear to be to well at the moment. In your Always coherant manner, can you briefly describe the true life and times of this highly praised beast, and not the history rewitten versions?

Thanks