Author Topic: Hello from Germany  (Read 10091 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Hello from Germany
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2011, 10:51:40 AM »
I know it smells like BS to me too. However my point stands that Europe does not have the capacity to absorb non-European immigrants. They are struggling to survive and are at severe risk of losing their own culture and character.

By moving to Europe that was a hostile act against the native people there. If she's a good person she can work to improve her home country and make it better for her fellow countrymen rather than changing the character of European society even further toward the third world.
:::D

Ruby, Wanjiku is my wife. She is very good and nice. We are attending the same assembly.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2011, 12:29:23 PM »
:::D

Ruby, Wanjiku is my wife. She is very good and nice. We are attending the same assembly.

You know how I feel about things like that Ulli. I won't elaborate out of respect for this message board.

Offline ModernWarfare

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2011, 09:11:21 PM »
Thanks for joining!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2011, 01:07:21 PM »
This may ring a little hollow Wanjiku after I've been kind of hostile but I hope you don't take any of it personally. I have certain political views that aren't very politically correct having to do with the demographic decline in Europe and that's why I reacted the way I have.

I'm sure that as far as JTF goes it will benefit from your being here.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2011, 10:23:56 PM »
Rubystars, you are one of my biggest friends on JTF but you were 100% out of line here. You owe Wanjiku and Pheasant a really big apology.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2011, 08:31:55 AM »
Rubystars, you are one of my biggest friends on JTF but you were 100% out of line here. You owe Wanjiku and Pheasant a really big apology.

I can't force my world view on anyone else and I am not going to try to but I don't agree with miscegenation especially black/white. I also think that Europe is dying because of immigration from nonwhite countries and I don't think that's a good thing.

The only thing I'll apologize for is if I hurt their feelings by being too blunt, but I can't apologize for my viewpoints on these issues.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2011, 10:43:25 AM »
Ok Sorry Ulli and Wanjiku if I upset you. We are going to disagree on some things but there are probably other issues I'll agree with you on so I'm going to try to be at peace.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2011, 11:47:29 AM »
Ruby, for us was this race issue never important. We come from the same religious background and share the same believes on nearly everything. Even we have the same taste in food, except perhaps fermented fish like Herring. I like Wanjiku detests this.

I am really thankfull for the good English skills, I got here on JTF. Without this we would have never be married. Our assembly is nearly 100 percent white, althrough there was never a problem. Even the old people welcomed us very much and are inviting us often to their homes after service.

I knew how you think about this issue and you are the second person who addressed it openly. The first one was a female catholic black.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2011, 12:03:00 PM »
 HERRING IS VERY GOOD MY BROTHER BOUGHT SOME IN WINE SAUCE IT WAS VERY GOOD
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2011, 02:34:54 PM »
Ruby, for us was this race issue never important. We come from the same religious background and share the same believes on nearly everything. Even we have the same taste in food, except perhaps fermented fish like Herring. I like Wanjiku detests this.

For me it would be unthinkable to marry someone who didn't have both the same race and same religion but I know not everyone feels the same way.

I am really thankfull for the good English skills, I got here on JTF. Without this we would have never be married. Our assembly is nearly 100 percent white, althrough there was never a problem. Even the old people welcomed us very much and are inviting us often to their homes after service.

Your English is a lot better than it was when you first came here. You're really good at it now.

I knew how you think about this issue and you are the second person who addressed it openly. The first one was a female catholic black.

I didn't mean to come off sounding as mean as I did so I am sorry if I sounded mean or hurt anyone's feelings.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2011, 08:54:30 PM »

I agree with you, your marriage is completely kosher under both Christianity and Judaism. In both religions, identity is a matter of spiritual agreement and not race.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2011, 04:35:18 PM »
Not at all. If he's a decent person he is needed in his home country to make it better. If all decent people leave Africa and go elsewhere, there is absolutely no hope for any of those countries to even improve slightly. Europe doesn't have the capacity to accept all decent third world people into its borders and still retain its own European character.

Did I say he wasn't decent?

Not all people from Third World countries are evil.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision