Author Topic: Kelly Clarkson and Britney Spears Without Makeup: A Comparison  (Read 8783 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Kelly Clarkson and Britney Spears Without Makeup: A Comparison
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2011, 07:32:22 PM »
Clarkson looks like a barely pubescent teenager.  That is not a flattering thing for a 30 year old woman.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2011, 07:53:46 PM »
Clarkson looks like a barely pubescent teenager.  That is not a flattering thing for a 30 year old woman.
You'd rather she smoke/drink/do drugs?

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2011, 08:00:53 PM »

She certainly doesn't have the body of a prepubescent girl. Unlike a lot of the skanks in the entertainment industry who look anorexic.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2011, 10:17:43 PM »
Compare that to Chaim, who looks like he's about 30!

I wonder how Chaim stays so young.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2011, 12:58:00 AM »
You'd rather she smoke/drink/do drugs?

LOL I don't even drink coffee so I am the wrong person to advise anyone to use drugs or alcohol.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2011, 02:01:11 AM »
Emily Deschanel without makeup, the good and the bad.

(some say that this is a makeup job)

I'd say its quite the makeup job for an extra in Resident Evil!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2011, 02:31:58 AM »
I really didn't need to see that Ari.  :fright:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2011, 02:34:37 AM »
Bad dreams! Oh my!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2011, 12:16:07 PM »
Smoking is the main culprit for nearly all musicians (I use that term loosely) who prematurely age.  My G-d, look at Keith Richards.  He looks like he's 100.

Having kids doesnt make your face look older, not at all.  But obviously, it spreads the hips, etc, and changes the body to a more motherly figure; but thats part of life.

Keith Richards is the exception that proves the rule.  Imagine 40 years ago who would have predicted Richards would still be alive.  Not only is he alive but he is still an active and as far as I know healthy man.  Remember he fell out of a tree he was climging and hurt himself a few years ago.  How many clean living people are climbing trees in their sixities? 

He is the kind of guy when you tell your kids drinking, cigarettes and drugs will kill you, the smart alecks will say "what about Keith Richards"

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2011, 03:15:23 PM »
I really didn't need to see that Ari.  :fright:

Bad dreams! Oh my!

Its OK guys, legendary Zombie killer, Bruce Campbell, is here!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein