Author Topic: QURANBACTERIA RESTAURANT CLOSED AND FINED FOR REFUSING TO SERVE ISRAELI SOLDIER  (Read 1062 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142096     

Arab Restaurant Fined for Turning Away Soldier

by Gil Ronen
Follow Israel news on Twitter and Facebook.

The Haifa Magistrates' Court slapped the owners of a restaurant in the port city with a 5,000 shekel fine Wednesday for refusing to give service to reservist soldier Kobi Dana last year. The owners are Arab citizens of Israel.
A second soldier, First Sergeant Raviv Roth, a Navy man, also filed charges against the restaurant on similar grounds. His case is due to be heard in May. 

Dana and grassroots-Zionist group Im Tirtzu had filed a lawsuit charging Azad with discrimination. "The refusal of entry to the plaintiff was based upon his being a soldier and not on the fact that he was wearing a uniform of some kind, as the defendants claim," they wrote.

"This discrimination is not relevant to the service provided by the restaurant, which consists of serving food. The purpose of the discrimination is to degrade and humiliate the people who serve in the nation's security forces. This is not an isolated incident but a policy, as witnessed by the fact that another soldier was also kicked out of the restaurant."

The restaurant owner replied that the rule against serving soldiers in uniform was intended "so as not to create disturbances for the other diners." The defendants claimed that "following the incident, the plaintiffs created a provocation by organizing demonstrations and inciting against the restaurant. Besides the damage to the restaurant's image, they caused it tangible damage when demonstrators broke its windows. As a result of the provocation, the restaurant was closed down a short time later."

The court accepted the suit and and fined Azad 5,000 shekels, to be paid to the soldier as restitution.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Every restaurant that hires Arabs or is run by Arabs in Israel should be put out of business.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Why would an Israeli soldier want to go to a restaurant run by Koranrats?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Huh? Why would anyone want to eat pig crap at a pig restaurant?
I wouldn't eat at a non-pig restaurant that had a single pig employee.
I have no symphaty for him. No poor soldier. He deserves all the diseases he gets from eating out of the hands of pigs.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer

Same reason why he would murderously throw Jews out of their homes and give their land to Koranrats

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Ooooweeee lemmie get some of that un-Kosher food that Arabs are just going to spit in!

Soldier has screws loose.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
my thought exactly!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot