Author Topic: Actual Poster in Gaza. No comment needed  (Read 667 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Actual Poster in Gaza. No comment needed
« on: February 02, 2011, 11:27:57 AM »

We should use this poster in our broadcasts.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Actual Poster in Gaza. No comment needed
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 12:07:43 PM »

We should use this poster in our broadcasts.
[/quote

It should be unnecessary.  I showed my liberal cousins (who genuinely love Israel although they favor suicidal concessions) how Hamas supporters in Gaza were working phone banks for him and that made no impression on them.  I heard more excuses for Obama than I heard from my son when he used to not do his homework.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 12:13:08 PM »
So they want to throw me out of my house, Judenrein my land and build an Arafat state in it and they "love me"?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 02:25:34 PM »
So they want to throw me out of my house, Judenrein my land and build an Arafat state in it and they "love me"?

I think if we framed the issue more along those lines we would have more success.  Whenever they talk about painful (to you) concessions, settlers should show up in a North Tel Aviv neighborhood, find a home that was once owned by Arabs, bring the filthiest Arabs they can find with them and demand that these wealthy Israelis vacate their homes to make peace with the Arabs.  Perhaps that would wake them up.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.